Scandinavia

what did it brought to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessine
bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryhistory/anglo_saxons/who_were_the_anglo-saxons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bofors 40mm

An example of what NOT to do.

a stupid fucking name that a Russian guy will post on Sup Forums asking for its accompaniments

Reindeer meat and moose yogurt.

Nothing, but fagotry. Burn them.

ABBA

*accomplishments

Fpbp

Death and nothing else

Ikea, Legos and cucks

>what did it brought to the world?

mostly nothing. pale blondes, male and females.

cuckoldry

implying nords owe the world a single thing. you're not entilted to shit you mongrels.

>implying nords owe the world a single thing. you're not entilted to shit you mongrels.

Yup, we should let Turks back in the day wipe you from face of earth... freaking ignorant.

Beauty, strength, honesty and intelligence.

that's a good one. implying the turks would survive a week in our woods.

>Finland thinks its a part of Scandinavia

I actually don't, because we have proper education system here. Did you know that usually people compliment other people, not themselves? Of course you don't.

Sounds like a waste of energy.

Edvard Grieg

You Scandinavians are just a pack of rats hiding in a corner of Europe, Romania and all Balkanic countrys have a much better history filled with authentic glorious and brave acts. You probable also don't know your own history, why I am losing time here to try educated some savages?

>Romania
>Calling anyone rats

Prove me wrong? Except a few gypsy who nobody care about them, and are not ours, because they constantly move, how can you prove me wrong?

>who nobody care about them
Says who?

What have they ever done to get you so upset?

Feel free to deport them to India, we gonna pay for transport + gifts if you can do that.

Scandis > Finns > Germanics = Anglos > Mediterraneans > Slav/Balt subhumans

t. Fenno-Swede

>we gonna pay
You couldn't afford it with your whole GDP.

How did you come to that conclusion?

>How did you come to that conclusion?

Yes, a part was paid already, you took a few tons of gold from us.

and Jean Sibelius

>you took a few tons of gold from us.
?

Why so mean finbro? :(

And if I am calculating correctly, you already own us a few more tons of gold. Btw, do you know why Train own his column? You know what he said?

they brought russia

I really don't follow. What the fuck are you talking about?

Also do you even have any idea what this represent? Do you know who are the 4 mans at top?

Dark ages. Funny how scandinavia actually considers the pillage of ancient world their great achievement

>brought
Beautiful people, the greatest flag to ever exist and LEGO.
Other than that, we were pretty much WE WUZ VIKINGS tier until Southern Europeans helped us make better buildings.

I believe that you are counted as Finns in that post. Besides you are not Baltic per se, right?

Nice bait

Now I get it. Well I will just say "get over it".

And that sounds about as american as it gets.

How are anglos better than "Germanics" if they equal them? Mongol math

Belarus, like russia, but more gay. Loves the EU.

> we discovered hydrogen

thats the fucking dumbest chart ive ever seen, how the fuck do you fucking discover that shit get the fuck out of here you yank cunt

sweden please

vamps pls go

i must say i highly enjoy these festive christmas arguments we have on here. if only we could get muslims hooked on /pol

But Americans do nothing but accumulate energy.

Finland raised their standards from a poor country to the best country in the north within like 40 years. You are probably the greatest country at inventing right now, bunch of stuff we does not even have here.

I know, but Germany is still the worst.

Literally nothing except rape and pillaging. And now they've brought their Jihadi companions to Europe to rape and pillage some more.

Growth is fucked up because of multiple reasons and one is the fucking €uro (can't devaluate)

Germany 82 mil - imported 2 mil niggars
Sweden 9 mil - imported 1 mil niggars = fuckfest

See?

What has bulgaria ever brought to the western world?

what is 117?

The Normans founded many great kingdoms and shaped much of the political and social landscape of western Europe. They are descendants of Scandinavians.

They've had many great inventors, artists and kangz for being such small countries.

At 4 mil population and no 40 years of communism like us you have no excuses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessine

>Sweden
>Western

Top kek, mate.

They are still more cucked. State sponsored commercials about everybody should wear hijab, teaches migrants how to pick up and fuck germans, on the instructions it's a brown man fucking a blonde. Things like that doesnt happen here no more, becuase of the outrage of swedish men.

Dynamite and Nobel prizes

1 mil....

Sibelius is Finn, your dumbfuck

Europe and United States is called the western world. Now what great interventions has Bulgaria brought to the world. I cant think of anything.

Ignore the 2nd link

Bulgarians are a part of Tracians, also kebab remover like us, read some history.

St. Clement of Ohrid - a Bulgarian scholar and writer, the most prominent disciple of Saints Cyril and Methodius and the inventor of the Cyrillic alphabet. This alphabetic writing system is employed across Eastern Europe and North and Central Asia.

Educate yourself, Sven.

Finland is not part of scandinavia but there is plenty of scandis living there

Carl Gustaf

Lots and lots of boipucci.

So nothing of importence then

Who are they, tell us.

every scandinavian is a fucking inbred cucked conquered by muslims

Says the man with Danish blood running through his veins.

That guy did more than your entire country for all it's shitty history. While you were raiding peaceful monestaries, we were repelling your Arab brothers from conquering Europe along with the ERE.

North germanics are probably the least inbred people in the World. The British isles on the other hand, wew

ello guvna

Swedes.

Everyone not looking like pic

Great living standards that all the cucks from 3rd world countries envy us for.

I make what you make in a year in a month 3rd worlders hahahahha.

The British Isles is fucking populated with northern Germanics you fucking mong.

Also, that is Charles II of Spain. Fucking hell.

Hur gammal är du?

TRUE!
Fun fact is, that Sweden is fucked by muslims now, even with out a war, basically shame of the history.

Celtics and saxons fuck off danerino

Angles and Jutes as well?

Cucks

I've been thinking about that. Throughout their history they didn't bring anything to the table. Vikings were degenerate, raiding peaceful monestaries. Fast forward today and they are the best example of what not to do with a white country.

Beautiful people with extreme intelligence but that's about it. I want to learn their history, but they tend to hide it.

ofcourse danerino dont you know history

bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryhistory/anglo_saxons/who_were_the_anglo-saxons/

I'll link to a fucking children's learning site. Since that is the level you are on.

dont bad mouth swedän, denmark will Always have more incommon with brittain than sweden except for language

The height of human civilization

Taxonomy
Dynamite
Propellers
Found lots of elements
Ball bearings
Saftey matches
The temperature scale all first world countires use
the pacemaker

Want me to go on, snownigger?

>Dynamite

ROFL .. China must LOL hard now!

what has brittain contributed to the World, creating an empire ruling half of the Earth consisting mainly of shitty deserts and india.
Also they spawned the most destructive polititcian of the last 150 years Winston churchillo

Bathory

???

Dynamite, Ikea, Abba, Husqvarna.
Damn desu Sweden is a fucking beast among other scandinavian countries. Too bad it got caught into claws of political correctness.
R.I.P Sweden, Deluge neva forget

>Want me to go on
Yes actually