He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/content/PDFs/Butchering_The_Alpha_Male.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. beta who thinks women should adore him

Gonna put a sage in the options field.

>game design consultant

Did he work together with Anthony Burch by any chance?

>homosexuality is natural, even animals are gay
>the concept of alpha male is stupid not because animals have it doesn't mean we must have it, too.

>game design consultant
>fedora
>beard
>author of Ethical Polyamory

The memes write themselves

a girl likes a beta most so he gets cucked by a alpha

>putting pussy on a pedestal
>current year

It's what got us into this mess.

refer to global rule number 7 user

>Hey ladies, did I ever tell you how much I am better than all those unintelligent assholes out there? Social science and cartoons prove that women love highly sensitive geniuses like me. pls respond.

you wish.

Not a fan of undermining people for being virgins, but this sounds exactly like what someone that has never touched a pussy would say.

Most humans like things easy and non challenging, but that doesnt mean it's good for them or what they need. Women prefer beta males the same way children prefer not having parents tell them what to do- then they become spoiled shits who can't cope with reality.

who the fuck cares, what a pointless conversation.

>girls don't like assholes
>author has never met a girl under the age of 40

>QED

Hes not getting laid anytime soon

>And since "girls" tend not to like complete assholes...

>girls tend not to like complete assholes

>nature is an asshole guys, you wouldn't want me to call YOU an asshole too, would you?
>hehe, that's what I thought now fuck me

Wew lad, nice mental gymnastics.

exactly. they like having betas hovering around for attention. but they like fucking alphas

being an asshole isn't being alpha

being alpha is being alpha

It's mainly a testosterone thing
checklist for you

funny/fun to be around
confidence
physically strong as well as visually
well kept and groomed

beta:
not well kept and groomed
weak
doesn't like sports
whiteknight
goes on this website

most "alphas" and "betas" could not handle anything out of modern society and the sleigh to hand advantages it grants them

true alpha does not really exist anymore, unless you are part of the degenerate global elite fucking us all over

but even then, they benefit from modern societies slight of hand as well....

would be a shame if people started challenging those "alphas"

those guys who call others "beta males" tend to be whiniest ones, so he got a point...

>white knight

so we let the muslims rape Europe?

so we let women fuck black guys if they want?

note I'm not we should or shouldn't

but I hear this all the time on pol and find it hypocritical

especially when true alphas of our grandfathers generation would make sure being a gentleman and morals and values were passed down

same if you actually had an alpha dad

Never has there been a greater lie than what this fat fuck said.

unless of course western civ was always bullshit from the start

and we don't really want to save it and would rather indulge in eastern values and culture and sexual practices, because most here on Sup Forums already do

brianna wu

In high school I was Kyle 2 cool

>Kyle 2 Cool

That's pretty funny.

I'm not one of the tribalist alt-right PUA types, so my idea of an alpha male is more about protective violence, confidence, not making excuses, doing well under pressure, intellectual integrity, honesty, and treating women as dimorphically distinct partners, but still, anyone who thinks being a beta is good needs to learn about evolution.

Alpha isn't being a asshole, through. It's about standing up for your beliefs, being a leader and usually being incredibly charismatic with incredible social skills.

>bein' a dork about rules

I actually believe this. Except no girl is wetting her panties over some beta cuck. Nor are they getting wet for an ugly asshole. Cute or handsome assholes get to fuck the women.

I remember talking to a 15 year old virgin when i was younger who was waiting until 16 to lose her virginity to her boyfriend. She gave me a cd of her friends band one day and i told her it was shit and gave her a cd of mine. After some sweet talking she wants me to hang out with me and introduce me to her boyfriend as her "friend" and she wants to suck my cock until she turns 16 and promises me her virginity.

Being an asshole pays off. He was an emo loser who got beat up for her and who threatened to kill himself if she left. I told her the things she liked sucked and that she should let him die. Tight virgin pussy for me

Girls like men from romance novels and films

Unfortunately, those men don't exist in real life

>co-author of More Than Two: A Practical Guide to Ethical Polyamory
literally a cuck

Problem with the term "alpha" is different people have different opinions on what makes a man "alpha"

pro-tip: only chris chan-tier autists unironically use the terms alpha or beta male

Go away omega.

Fingol bringing the bantz

how do we define a women

alpha vs beta women

dont act like they dont exist

most guys have zero understanding of toxic girl on girl group dynamics and how far they take it

honestly leaving Sup Forums forever is a very good idea

Dont doubt that such dynamics exist. But who cares about female group dynamics?

He's right. The people that call themselves alpha are often times the most beta of them all.

He kinda has a point though. Yeah people want a strong confideng guy, but they don't want an asshole. "Alpha" fuccbois get more sex, but don't really want relationships. Most of the couples I see have what people here would call a beta, but because they're not autistic they don't really have much problem finding a relationship. I don't mean that they're weak and whiny but that they don't work out or do overly macho bullshit.
Just look at it from the womans point of view. What do you want in a partner? You want someone who's nice, someone who you enjoy being around, who you can have decent conversations with, ect. They aren't going to get that from a boring autist, but that doesn't mean that suddenly all women hate guys that aren't traditionally masculine.

many girls dont want relationships

they want to make other girls jealous , show who is the alpha bitch

its a game among girls

it take two to fuck, else its rape

Based Women like confident, dominant men. I don't mean dominant in a do as I say or get punched kinda way...I mean dominant as in he's in charge, and asserts his authority... But is also calm and collected, a gentleman, protective, and respectful as well.

Woman think "Wow, if he can't even stand up to me or handle me how can he protect me from anything."

>Alpha asshole
>Betanice guy
>(A\B) ∪ (B\A), being A=girls,B=assholes

I found the mistakes in his theory.

ooh doubling down are we

>posts a frog who pisses with its pants down
>thinks this isnt embarrassing for every normal girl

Disgusting

they don't want relationships with you, yeah

Sounds like a salty beta.

markmanson.net/content/PDFs/Butchering_The_Alpha_Male.pdf

>he thinks girls don't also like pepe

stay virgin bro

Read my first post cuck. Was it your girlfriend's virginity i took?

So close yet one integer away.

Checkem

It was a nice fantasy post. A lot more bitter than they usually are.

what a weak insult over nothing, anyways..

those kinds of girls are as common as fuckbois and other PUAs

girls like betas in societies where girls want to bring home a nice guy to their mom and dad who will keep supporting them until their wave hits the beach

and they want to hang out with girls that wont "worry" their mom and dad who think they are falling into the wrong crowd

many here on pol if given the option would have a bunch of one night stands and shallow relationships and then maybe settle down when they hit 35 or so, just like the girls

you are like a little baby

check these

He's 100% right until his last premise.

>n-no girls d-dont really act like this!!!!

But they do. And they get even worse.

>liked by girls
Useless
>laid by girls
The objective

And how the fuck is it bitter? I got exactly what i wanted after leaving my first girlfriend. Nsa pussy

I'm honestly just here to make the autists mad and get (You)'s because I know you bitter idiots will always take the bait. Don't put too much thought into what I've said.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Wow it's like you're telling me something I already know and expecting my mind to be blown or whatever.

That still doesn't change the fact you're a loser trying to prove something to a stranger on an american anime imageboard.

Thanks for the (You) by the way

A shit by any other name would still smell of shit.

>im a proud cuck

Let's not even argue with incoherent nonsense. What makes leftism a cult is the inability or refusal of leftists to see clearly. When your essay starts with a million loaded and unsupported presuppositions, you have nothing to say.

who here /sigma/ ?

So much win! Bravo!

just killing a short period of time before those got big plans tonight?

whats so great about (you) anyways

the only people who seem to care about (yous) are those who seek attention because they are ignored so much in the real world that they get a mini orgasm when someone actually acknowledges them

>trying this hard to make anonymous posters on a kenyan snowboarding forum believe your masturbatory fantasies
this is how we can tell you are an assburger

>c-check these internet points i collected today mum!

Beta as fuck. I bet you think it's women's fault you are a lonely virgin :^)

trolling is fun tho

>implying you wouldnt brag if youd done something worthy of bragging over

Maybe one day

>I bet you think it's women's fault you are a lonely virgin

That's pretty much everybody in this thread but me

>literaelly wrote the book on getting cucked

embarrassing trolls in front of others is even more fun

so, of all the threads you could have posted in, did you choose this thread

I think its justified in this case

easy (You)'s

beta delusions of grandeur

wild sweeping accusations being thrown against me in vain attempts to damage my massive ego

>implying im not a 6'4 chef at wendy's with a nine inch cock that makes a gorillion dollars a year
git gud kid

Found the virgin.

>two paragraphs pontificating with the pragmatism of a man about how a girl thinks.

Sloots are hoes and always want a relationship with assholes. No exception. If you get it in, they're not gonna turn you away from a relationship if you're not a spaz.

I don't completely agree with the analogy either but that's military-grade autism

Also this

thats exactly what girl social dynamics are

Both of you sad cunts belong on r9k. Lmfao

only betas delude themselves into thinking these categories dont exist