said she was hopeful for a "quick arrest"...

> said she was hopeful for a "quick arrest", and said she was "very proud of how calmly most people" in Germany had reacted to the attack.

these barbarians didn't lynch the guy when he was exiting the lorry fucking wounded, all just adjusted their shawls and hoped noone noticed them staring at the guy, that could be racist

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

I'm sorry for your loss Poland. Based truck driver dead by german incompetence, who would have thought!

>yfw she wins the election
>again

Fuck us for living in a civilized country, right? Fucking slavshits.

Alternate timeline is a mysterious thing.

We should give germany to the poles to create a living space.

If WW2 didn't happen, do you think Germany would be as left as it is today?

yet your frau expected lynching, explain that as you want, cuck logic, nietzsche was right

This is why I love seeing your people die

kek, Slavrape baby calling someone else slavshits. Russia make you all cucks after WW2, no wonder you want to kill yourselves off.

Germany truly is full of subhumans, good thing you are dying out.

They already have half of England and Sweden as their living space since they won't stop fucking migrating here.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

we´ve given up at this point

no matter what we vote for , we will be ruled by some coalation under merkel anyway , unless some miracle happens and the afd gets more than 50%

Its a win win then, Polaks will have tons of orderly corners to squat on, while England will have broken toilets.

top bait you cant be serious HANS

india just got in front of them in gdp, they can surely top them in poo on the streets

>Get out in the street
>Get attacked by some shitskins
>IN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY
>"civilized"
Get the fuck out you versager
Uncle Adolf would have gassed you

Someone should assassinate Merkel already

>nietzsche was right
Seriously what is with this bullshit I keep seeing in Sup Forums lately about Nietzsche being this ultra-nationalist?

Do you people even read? The dude absolutely hated "anti-semitism"(he was blue-pilled as fuck) to the point where he had a strained relationship with his sister because she was an anti-semite and she married one too

She also later changed a lot of stuff he wrote to fit her ideology

Shut up, your nation always gets ruined by the kebab immediately.

Hope you die in a market bombing. How's it feel you pussy to know any public place you'll ever visit there's a god damn good chance now you'll be ran over,shot,blown up.

Enjoy your european hell-hole you coward.

he is the father of cuckold philosophics (god is dead, forget your original sin, being cucked from birth is how germany got where it is)

I don't see what that has to do with anything

I still don't get how you think he was a nationalist when he hated nationalism and anti-semitism

Nietzche was blue-pilled on the Jews
It was his sister that was red-pilled

>sharia law
>civilized

He could have been wearing a suicide bomb given the circumstances. I probably wouldn't go near him either

Did I miss something?

sure he was blue pilled on the jews, he was red pilled on christianity and the cuckoldry in it which jews didn't accept, how surprising