Arab migrant: "I piss on Swedes, muthafucka"

>Fast food shop
>Migrant doesn't want to join the line to buy
>He puts himself 1st in the line and gets confronted by the Swede woman who was originally first
>Woman: "go back to your damned country"
>Muslim: "I will piss on you, slut"
>Migrant gets told by a fat Swede female cashier to stand last in the line
>Woman: "you already heard it"
>Muslim: "STFU, Swede whore"

DAYUM, racial tension increasing on Swede lands

Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a48_1478567897
youtube.com/watch?v=a7DzJSLRdiQ&t=115s
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc6NSgTySU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source?

Found it:
liveleak.com/view?i=a48_1478567897

I thought swedes were into that shit

>The other day I was shop
>Suddenly! Bjorn call me
>"Stockholm is kill"
>yes
>sweden yes

FUCK
The people who act like this are always shitskins or degenerate whites who are friends with these shitheads.
The voice on that bitch though, holy shit. Why is she dressed like it's the 80's?

Shitskins have no respect for anyone else. They always try to pull shit like this. Cut the line to the bus, yell and take up space wherever they are.

Oh it's the Chile poster of interracial violence

So this must be some catharsis for you as a shitskin searching the web for brownies being poor houseguests

I wonder if he'd act the same if there was a non-faggy looking Swedish guy close by. I kinda doubt it.

I'm white, cracker. You niggas really think that every non-american/european person is a shitskin?

>Why is she dressed like it's the 80's

At first i thought the footages was from the 90s, checked OPs link turned out to be uploaded last month.

Why is Norway vastly superior to Sweden?

youtube.com/watch?v=a7DzJSLRdiQ&t=115s

SWEDEN YES

well bro, what do you expect from an american?
to not be a cuck?

There has to be more to this,

why cut in line?

I don't think that way. Americans, as a rule, do not have the ability to call questionable whites non whites, only exception with egregious examples like Shaun King.

Some 40-50 year old guy would without a doubt stop this, they are often pretty based.

It is possible that the video is pretty old. Shit quality, old clothes and haircuts, signs looks old.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sc6NSgTySU

Swedes do you know how to play the knock out game? play it against the muslims, they won't expect it.

Nordcuck anons are shitting themselves watching this right now.

>I am filming
I love how people treat this like wielding a firearm and expecting people to back down.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

I've seen this thread at least 40 times and usually there is a Swede saying it's from even earlier. OPs a fag as usual.

ive seen this video years ago

Can you do a full translation please, sven?

>High yellow castizo
>White

Swedish ppl are ugly snow niggers

I regret that we helped Chile, I think it's time to nuke this homo. Where do you live Vina del mar?? Like all the lying poorfags??

Finally a swede stands up for what is right, and it's a woman.

>non-faggy looking Swedish guy
>implying

disgusting filthy snowniggers

ugly as fuck

scandinavian women love getting fucked hard by tan med men