Conversation Today

>A woman's vagina doesn't get "stretched out" everytime she has sex you fucking sexist asshole

Did I get BTFO?

Yeah. Learn some anatomy bruv.

who cares

also fight back when someone calls you sexist asshole for no damn reason

Yeah, you're retarded. My wife brings home new guys every week and she's still tight. Well actually I don't know because she hasn't let me out of my cuck cage for 3 years, but I'd imagine she still is. So yeah you got BTFO.

Yes. It is empirically true that the vagina doesn't loosen from sex.

Another good one roasties have

>"DUH VAGINAH IS A MUSCLE! IT CANT GET LOOSE!"

How is that sexist?

Are you the one they call "Worm"?

right, and beef curtains are possible even on virgins.

How long you gonna let these harpies lie to you?

Insallah! Should I have cut her head off my brother? Aaaaaallahu ackbar

Definitely not. Not from regular sex. Maybe if you were into using giant toys/fisting everyday some permanent stretching might occur. Even child birth doesnt have a huge effect for some women. Obviously depends on the woman. But even if you are 9 inch plus you wont permanently stretch a vagina from sex. Tbqhwy i am not that qualified to comment, based this mostly on stuff i have read.

t. user with only 6 inch dick and only fucked one gf before (hundreds of times, same girl)

No, only the one with the stretched out snatch did.

It's true through
It only stretches permanently with age/multiple childbirths

It gets stretched in the same way your asshole gets stretched every time you take a shit: It goes back to relatively the same shape and you can't notice a difference.

Who cares? Call her a fat whore.

I've been conducting this test for the past few years and you know what I've found? The vagina doesn't appear to be solid as concrete and does seem to do something similar to stretching when I put my penis inside it.

I mean this girl had a college degree and said she was right so I figured she's done more tests than me considering she has a vagina so I wanted to make sure to double check my initial observations. I'm still struggling to figure out exactly what she meant by this. She must've taken an advanced college class I've never had the privilege of being educated by.

Yes, this is a myth regardless of Sup Forums memes. If you fuck a girl with a big dick, and you don't sleep with eachother for a few months, the next time will probably be uncomfortable.

A vagina has around the same elasticity as the lips of your mouth. Shoving things in there for a few minutes a day on average isn't going to cause permanent looseness. Age, which reduces elasticity, and childbirth is more likely to result in girls being loosey goosey. Think of things in evolutionary terms, would it be better for a vagina to require increasingly larger dicks the more they had sex, or for a vagina to be able to accommodate a wide variety of sizes for as long as possible?

There are a lot of girls out there that get really annoyed by guys saying this regardless so I would avoid saying it even if you choose to be retarded and continue spouting this broscience nonsense.

>Sup Forums
>Knowing anything about interfacing with women

Your words are lost to these people, leaf.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HOW WILL ROASTIES EVER RECOVER LITERALLY THEIR VAGINAS?

Every time? No.

But it doesn't take a lot to get, say writing calluses.

Think of the old dudes who crap themselves. Age can do a serious number on your asshole.

And keep in mind that many women become incontinent after childbirth.

Women see it as slut-shaming, as in claiming that women that sleep around are physically inferior to those that don't, when the idea that sleeping around causes a noticable effect on tightness is broscience.

Feminists see this female specific form of broscience slut shaming as sexism. Which is why they get so triggered by it.

you could have tried to say something instead of standing there taking it then asking people whether you were btfo

My shit isnt a rock hard erection pounding and thrusting away inside my asshole like it's trying to get it pregnant sir.

What do you do when you take a dump?

>Did I get BTFO?
yep

grow up

Please tell me these magic science secrets anons about how my mouth lips that never get a fat dick thrusting in and out of them forcefully are exactly the same elasticity of a vagina that gets plunged, thrusted into and drilled into like an oil well. Clearly they will produce 100% similar results right?

Have you ever had sex with a vagina?

Do you just put it in once, take it out and then go to bed?

I am talking to some college degree having scientists apparently who know way more than me. Please enlighten me.

Your day is coming infidel

The reason I used the example of the lips of your mouth is because you stretch them wide all the time. No it's not a perfect analogy, but I'm trying to get across the idea that certain parts of your body are extremely elastic to retards.

Vaginal looseness as never been found, ever, to be correlated with sexual activity, this is an idea people just came up with because it sounds intuitive. There are links between age/childbirth and vaginal looseness. Simple as that.

Also much of the tightness of the vagina comes from the muscle tone around it, which can be weakened by childbirth/age, but fucking actually tones it.

I'm not going to fully reveal my power level but I've looked into this subject WAY too much, I'm an utter sex nerd.

>I'm not going to fully reveal my power level but I've looked into this subject WAY too much, I'm an utter sex nerd.

Are you trying to perfect an ai girlfriend?

Having sex tones it? So having sex every day will actyally make a woman's vagina tighter. Sure, try that out.

Not even passable trolling.

Soon

>Having sex tones it?

Sure, assuming your girlfriend squeezes you with her muscles as your fucking, she will get her vaginal muscles toned.

>So having sex every day will actyally make a woman's vagina tighter.

Nah, as a vagina gets used to stimuli it will stop reflexively clamping as much, and also psychological anxiety will likely be lessened increasing ease of penetration. The thing is if a girl stops having sex how her vagina works goes back to normal.

Like if sex worked the way you thought it did, your girlfriend would just get increasingly looser and looser as time went on. If you had a big dick you would ruin the girl for every man afterwards.

It's just bullshit broscience mythology.