A BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST ELITE WHO DOESN'T PAY TAXES IS GOING TO BE OUR SAVIOR RIGHT GUYS? R-RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/truth-obamas-net-gain-jobs-negative-14-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's going to get rid of net neutrality. That's good enough for me.

The market should be free.

>the market should be free so long as we have a monopoly on the utility poles and drive out any competition that try to erect their own

Stay butt blasted OP

u wot m8

you know they will cuck ous right ? we fought off hilary to prevent this i thought ??

your IQ is about 95

Trump came from an average upper middle class family, if anything he is an example of how hard work can pay off.

he's banning muslims. good enough for me

The free market brought you immigrants,Ahmed. I can't wait the day you greedy anglos get genocided by shitskins

Billionaire? yes
Globalists? wrong.
Doesn't pay taxes? he does

well you got 1/3 but try again

You have to think about it this way
Whats the best tool to catch a criminal thinking like a criminal. Another criminal....
So...
If all we have in the US are banks and billionaires fucking us over.
What tool do we need to stop them? another billionaire that knows exactly what the scums are doing to get away with everything...
He recognizes bullshit.

This is true. President Trump turned a million dollars into 100+ billion dollars.

is that in metric?

also this fucker shill israel

>I hate monopolies so I'm going to let the government have a monopoly over the internet

Not an argument

You got cucked and your politics have been outsourced to goldman sachs

The real comedy gold is that you were probaly crying about muh transcripts back then

Melanias leg(s) look stunning in this pic.

Yeah... "we" thought the same thing with Berlusconi,oh boy you're in for a surprise.

What's your point?

A strong Israel will make America stronger and greater.

>globalist

wrong

>elite

wrong, he's not rich compared to the people that are our enemies.

>doesn't pay taxes

wrong, also, he does much better things than paying taxes.

i saged this thread.

Idiot. It's not a monopoly, it's authority.

Shut up, leaf. We didn't spam threads 30 times a day after you morons elected Trudeau.

...how's his corruption trial going again? You're all fine with it because MUH LIBERAL VALUES, right?

President Trump pays thousands of blue collar workers. Hillary has never made money for someone with less cash than she has.

Go back to _donald faggot

Not an argument

Deport criminal illegals in jail , DAY 1 hooooooraaaaaay

he's not a glibalist

he uses short cuts to pay less taxes

On all levels but physical TAXES

Save american citizen before Israel

OP, don't you wish you were he?

Jealousy will corrode your bones faster than fluoride. So will bitterness and anger

The comment was based on the pic. Go purge your country of refugees instead of shit posting.

I think he should work on strengthening Israel and mending relations with Russia before he worries about that.

stop raiding Sup Forums you retarded cucks

Are you one of those people who think Trump caused 9/11 because he didn't* pay taxes that year?

>*probably**
>**based on guesstimates*** of Trump's income during the latter half of the 90's
>***This is how substantial**** the arguments against are.
>****We have to use disclaimers like this or it would be malicious slander*****
>*****Correct The Record in no ways admits******, acknowledges*******, condones********, or is aware********* of any errors in our public statements

Wow I guess all rich and successful people are greedy assholes now. Thanks leaf.

Thankfully the flag makes bait threads more obvious. You really gotta use a US proxy.

Sage this shit

I'm just glad he's white. I didn't get a fucking thing when king nigger was in power besides deportation. At least with a white man there I can try again and get some gibs because he's hurting for black support.

so your saying he doesn't work to make his money

S
T

BY
Y

THIS
H
I
S

ID
D

>Still in buttmad denial about being selled out to goldman sachs
Kek

Go back you nu-Sup Forums faggot

You are celebrating yet another victory against the west by the zionist cabal

Trump builds/owns buildings and real estate, employing countless blue collar workers, the dude in meme is correct.

You're just mad because President Trump won't bow to Merkel.

if what you want from your govt is more laws telling you what you cant say to niggers and faggots then yes, you might consider Trump a disaster

For those of us lucky enough to not be leafs, we just want him to make muslims feel unwelcome and hes doing a great job

I am annoyed because I was betting on a weaker dollar, but that's it.

Americucks selling out to GS is their own problem, but when nu-Sup Forums shits up my board then I will respond

This is true. President Trump would never allow a law that effectively censors what you can say about a particular religion/state/people.

>1
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>ID

You don't know Donald Trump, faggot

2 posts by this id

But at what cost?

I wonder where the graph accounting for his job loss is...
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/truth-obamas-net-gain-jobs-negative-14-million/

>billionaire
yes
>globalist
WRONG
>elitist
WRONG
>didn't pay taxes
WRONG
>will be our savior
yes

Are you even trying user

>Americans need to start taking a 2nd, even a 3rd job to get by
>Job creation

I hate this graph. The jobs that were lost paid more and had better benefits than the jobs that were created. Welcome to Walmart!

> you will never give Barron a noogie

Go back to /r/trucking germancuck

>He's going to get rid of net neutrality. That's good enough for me.

just want i fucking need... comcast to charge me fucking MORE because I decide to watch netflix

net neutrality is actually a good thing (unless you're comcast)

the problem is that comcast and certain other ISPs have already been given a monopoly over the utility... so if you take away net neutrality, there's not going to be competition...

Journalist who has no experience in the "work industry" (also called the free market by competent people) claims to understand workers.

Only way of expressing yourself is through "lol" that is your ability.

>so if you take away net neutrality, there's not going to be competition...
Start your own ISP business if you have a problem with that. The market should be free with no government intrusion.

>A BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST ELITE WHO DOESN'T PAY TAXES IS GOING TO BE OUR SAVIOR RIGHT GUYS? R-RIGHT?
No but Granny Diazepam and her troupe of professional criminals was the answer, right?