McDonalds kikery gets called out

Man sues McDonalds because value meal costs more than ordering items seperately.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suburban-chicago-man-sues-mcdonalds-meal-price-44312744

LOL

you cant make this shit up

related: at walmart the other day individual microwave cups of velveeta shells and cheese cost less per ounce than a package of them. so you lost money buying in bulk.

keep your eyes open, consumer!

God bless you patriotic bus driver

Bad goy, don't math! Just trust us to give you your money's worth..

>Thank you for the information we have now decided to raise our prices to match those of the individual items. Now pay our court fees.

I fuckin' knew I had a case!

Fuck me for not suing them myself. Well, good on him.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

THE RIGHT TO BURGERS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LOWER YOUR BURGER PRICES MCDONALS

There's no case. They going to claim the convince of ordering by a single number is value added for the customer and the surcharge is simple fee for service.

>mfw people at my local grocery store marked up cases of beer so much that it is a dollar cheaper just to buy 2 12 packs instead of the case

People who have livelihoods or lives on the fucking line have to wait for their day in court because of retarded shit like this.

What's the basis of the suit here? It seems like the kind of suit we shouldn't need to be having.

This sort of thing goes on all the time. What's next, filing against companies that reduced the size of their products in order to avoid hiking the per-unit prices?

>my id

Kek

>eating McDonalds food
Please tell me none of you do this...

Who are you quoting?

>The burger memes are true

Goddamnit someone delete this thread before the Europoors get wind if it.

So just fucking order the individual parts.

It's called shopping. Check prices vs volume and take the best deal. They didn't do anything illegal.

>did not read article
>natch

>civil court = criminal court

nigga u dum

>Gertie, a bus driver
He's about to run into a whole fuckin lot of money.
Smart move, Gertie.

Don't break the law nigger

I used to work at taco bell, so much of our shit there if you ordered the base parts was cheaper. I remember all the time for employee meals subbing beef for chicken instead of getting the chicken product because it was 80 cents more instead of $1 more

I've noticed that the idea of buying quantity for the reduced price doesn't always apply these days. fascinating

FUCKIN BURGERS BFTO.

I love that not a single non-American has posted in this thread yet.

missed it by 6 seconds

Would it be false advertising if the "value" meal is proven to not be a good value at all? The word "value" is a little vague.

no wait, I meant 12!

how can I keep living with this?

american food thread?

deceptive marketing

If their advertising stated/implied it was cheaper to buy the value meal than separately he may have a case. Waste of time though. The guy might be a paid shill for Burger King, or have a brother-in-law who is an attorney.

hey

Triggered

I can see that. But is showing something on a menu truly advertising?

>maybe they say it's cheaper in the ads on tv? don't see any commercials since gave up broadcast tv years ago

>cases in civil court can't have an overwhelming effect on your life

>actually reading IDs

Do yuropoors not eat chicken wings? Out of all the things you guys steal from us, you should have the decency to steal these. They're fucking amazing

A true patriot

that looks fucking disgusting

pretty sure chicken is illegal in europe.

So is throwing fuckin' smoked salmon on everything.

A true patriot

>price
>plus tax
>prices not including taxes
literally every advert ever where price is quoted is a lie. how can you guys live with that?

The crispy buttermilk chicken is good desu senpai

It gets really annoying. And I am 36 years old. The additional cost at the end of the transaction pisses me off a lot of times. Like, "Oh, Goddamnit! Motherfucker let me dig out more money"

Sucks dick desu senpai

It's just chicken covered in smoke sauce.

you take that back smoked salmon is the best

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

>not enjoying the grilled onion cheddar burger with mayo
>not recognizing the mcdouble masterrace

it triggered the fuck out of me when I went to SF. here, if you quote a price without specifying you don't add tax, you can get actually rekt.
>y-yeah I went to a couple fastfood joints
>one dollar burgers are 1.17 actually
>dudewhat

it is disgusting, only Catholics and minorities eat that shit

Mcdonalds has been doing this for a while. Ordering two 4 piece nuggets is less expensive than a 6 piece nugget

indeed, i hear you loud and clear

>not putting your mcchicken INSIDE your mcdouble

Heresy.

A YO HOL' UP!

Has anyone else ever had seafood gumbo?

sales tax varies from state to state, even from county to county or city by city.

It's not really practical to include the sales tax on printed signs. Maybe when everything is a digital display they would include it

>2ayoetia
WE

Those are just cockroaches that live in the water, bud.

Same exact family.

Those animals are bottom-feeders, they should never be food.

That shit still annoys me. We should have standardized a lot of this shit a long time ago but we keep clinging to this retarded idea that every state gets to pretend to be their own country.

I can smell this picture and it makes my dick tingle

If their lawyers are competent, they'd look at the pricing precedent set by McDonalds. If, in the past, value meals were cheaper than buying individually, then that can be a rebuttal to your convenience premise.

i-i sound like a lawyer right?

ok Shlomo

That's ridiculous. If anything the federal government should stop being so unconstitutional and let state and local governments assert their proper role.

>clinging to this retarded idea that every state gets to pretend to be their own country

heresy

No, I'll tell you what will happen, man will suddenly drop his case, he will settle out of court, McDonald's will raise prices of individual food items

>go to McDonalds last weekend
>see Pick 2 for 2.50 deal
>one of the items included is 4-pc McNuggets
>sold for 2.49 individually, before tax
Do I have a case I can argue?

>Not caring about IDs
Are you German police?

>stubbed my toe
>SUE SUE SUE

Jesus fuck sharts, are you on constant lookout for a free ride at the cost of someone else? Why are your courts enabling this, why is someone supposed to be held responsible for your own retardation?

Why are Americans such amateurs when it comes to food? At least cook the sauce into the wings. Those things look soggy and without texture.

If you eat at McDonald's you surrender all prerogative to complain.
t. I ate today's lunch there as I was in a hurry after Christmas shopping.

You're absoluteily right. It sucks that we don't include sales tax.

The right of cheap burgers shall not be infringed

I mean, Id settle out of court if I'd get paid, that's not kikery, Im not principled enough to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars just to win a case.

And lmao that would be the logical thing for mcd's to do, price match by increasing individual food items. kek, jews

>we keep clinging to this
10th Amendment.
Ftfy, dickhead.

I was not expecting to see this meme here and it made me laugh like hell.

>Why are your courts enabling this, why is someone supposed to be held responsible for your own retardation?
Because jews make money off of it.

I live deceptive marketing like this because I'm good at math. I figure my discounts are subsidized by people that can't figure this out.

Also

>Americans suing mcdonalds because value meals are too expensive

Is just too much. I don't see why this is an issue the courts need to deal with at all. Public pressure could easily take care of it.

>Those things look soggy and without texture.
Fair enough, but you know fuck all about it.

>your state still charges 1 dollar for mcchicken and mcdouble.

feels good.

>suing mcdonalds
>winning
Time will tell.

My coke dealer sells grams for $60 and 8 balls gor $220. Should I sue?

>settling out of court.
>Gertie, a bus driver, says his lawsuit filed this month is about principle, not 41 cents.

FREEDOM AINT FREE
THE TREE OF LIBERTY GOTTA BE LITTERED WITH MCDONALDS WRAPPINGS
THE WHOPPER A.K.A. "THE COMMY BURGER" IS NOT MY BURGER AND PROBABLY JUST A SANDWHICH, TOO.

What, chickenwings? You actually think eating the wings off a chicken is some kind of American culinary invention?

Chicken wings? No, we didn't invent chicken wings. The sauce, and how it is prepared in that pic was though. How often do you prepare BBQ/Buffalo wings?

Nah, just buy 4 grams for $240

Lawfag here, he has a case. They labeled it a value meal on the grounds it's a value to buy that instead of single items. The word value does'nt mean more expensive in this case. Therefore they'll settle

Goyim are awakening.
Too bad that man doesn't stand a chance in court, as judge Zilberman and (((McDonalds)))'s lawyer Goldstein will certainly find a flaw in (((laws)))

Fuck you, l bet you want to destroy the electoral college

JOO