Racemixing

What is the reasoning against racemixing?
Why does Sup Forums hate it?
Are any mixed guys here?
How do you feel about it?
Is there some reliable data?

Not here to judge your opinion. I just want to understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do you feel about it?
What does empirical evidence indicate?

More importantly, why would you promote race mixing?

Your feelgood bullshit? Or because someone is making you think that way?

We're not against race mixing. We want Asians, Jews, Niggers, Arabs etc. to mix up and dilute their races.

But we do want to keep the white race pure :)

Because I like the world to have a bunch of different people and cultures. Not a bunch of kinda brown people who have nothing but American consumerism.

Am not promoting it but I can see sign of it being promoted.
This worrys me to be honest.
BUT that is just a feeling. And feelings are not enough to justify anything.
I want to know more so would you kindly repill me.

Yes but why? What is the logic behind it?

I see, but there must be more reasons.

Racemixing had always been around but it was never a problem because the average person likes to hang out with his own people. Sure, a couple of people here and there would go out with other races, but that isn't nearly enough to affect anything.
Problem nowadays is that it is promoted and sought after so more people go after differently coloured pussy, and that's where the problems begin. Its pretty much the same with homosexuality: who gives a fuck when few people practice it, the nation falls apart if everyone practices it.
All in all, those are irrelevant in the larger scale. Solve our actual problems (elites, globalists, kikes) and those problems will solve themselves

I actually am not against race mixing, but I understand the logic. In order to have multiculturalisim, you need multiple discreet cultures. This is a logical extention of this.

Imagine the dog world if every dog was a mutt. No police dog breeds. No seeing eye dog breeds.

It's in fashion to ignore genetics, but this is anti science. Different genetic profiles have different advantages and disadvantages in different environments.

Furthermore, Unifying means a dangerous monoculture. Look at the problems that mixed race people have with bone marrow transplants.

>Yes but why? What is the logic behind it?
We just like being white, so we want to stay white.

As I said, others can racemix all they want. If we truly were against racemixing, then wouldn't we denounce it for ALL humans?

If you're asking this question you're a newfag, lurk more or get the fuck back to Ieddit.

Don't make shit tier threads like this when you've only been here for 10 min newfag

it's the best.

if you race mix kill yourself.

its disgusting

the kids have severe identity issues which results in mental health issues

they're not fully accepted into either race

usually outcast from society

Im mixed caucasian and hispanic. I will forever be upset at my father for discracing his family. Im currently dating a mexican so that i wont ruin another white family's daughter.

Your kid might come out as one of those weird 10/10 half breeds who has the best physical traits of both races, but there's a more then likely chance they'll come out a mishapen off-color who now fits in with neither camp and will have related problems for the rest of their life.
Just do what you gotta.

The world progressing towards a homogenous, global race is one piece in the puzzle for (((globalists))) to strip people of their pride and national identitiy, so they can be ruled over end manipulated for the good of only the global elite. No tradition, no pride, only cultural relativity and tolarance towards degeneracy.

>Furthermore, Unifying means a dangerous monoculture
I have seen something similiar used as an argument on the opposing side.
Racemixing is to prevent inbred monocultures.

Is this a common thing among halfbreeds?

Im not saying it is good or anything nor do or did it myself I just want to know more about it.
Educating mysellf so to speak.

Thank you.

Because a lot of folks feel as though they'll lose what culture they had after a few generations, and their race will be forgotten forever. No data, jUst talking out my ass.

Honestly, if she can put up with my bullshit, I don't really mind. I'm a euro-mutt anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0&t=5s

We have this thread nearly everyday you cunt.
Fuck off

There is nothing wrong with it, and if there is, natural selection will fix it; otherwise, it doesn't matter.

Half black there.
If you care about the race and not just the individual's traits, please do remove yourself from the gene pool.

>Half black there.
>flag
pick one

See
And