Most red pilled game series in Sup Forums's opinion

Most red pilled game series in Sup Forums's opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFfHmxJbEJc
youtube.com/watch?v=44BJqoUqJYE
youtube.com/watch?v=8zrse7ATs7o
youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0
youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnGviamC8&feature=youtu.be&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg
youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude Sex

Probably would've been my pick.

>Highly accurate representation of guns/gun culture
>Depicts the cyclical nature of warfare from the gray point of view of the soldiers who do the killing
>Governments on all sides are universally evil/shitty and trying to oppress individual man in all the same ways
>Depicts that to be free from the system you have to stain your hands with the same blood as they do
>You become what you set out to destroy

I don't really know what other games there are that take such a no-bullshit, no frills approach to these themes.

PROD WITH THE PROD

remarkable

>Memory limitations
>In a fucking static background picture

Doesnt make sense to me.

eveyyou just said is undermined by the retarded story and characters tough, altough mgs makes some really good points from time to time

Should be a given, but I'll post it anyway.

>Electric-jew
>Redpilled
lel

Don't forget the memes.

Yeah they couldn't put like few more KBs tops. They just didn't want to show they woke.

Rapelay
Or the In series

There's definitely a lot of escapism to the games themselves. No denying that.

But the themes of each game are redpilled as fuck

>Peacewalker is a game all about the merits/principles of mutually assured destruction and nuclear deterrence
>MGS3 is about the concept of global surveillance and technologically advanced restrictions on Firearms and how the person who controls the restriction system controls the entire world, and every conflict in it.
>MGS2 talks about global surveillance and globalist new world order shit
>Metal Gear 2/Phantom Pain each heavily observe that nuclear armament and military might is the only way to be free from control in the world, simply due to the way power works. The crimes and horrible depths that you have to go to if you actually want to pursue freedom in that way.

Regardless of what you think about the games themselves, I really haven't seen many other games that convey these concepts in a completely real and hawkish way.

Metal Gear just legit takes the approach of outlining how:

The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must.

Victoria 2

Dies irae.
When you realized that God is blue pilled fuck, and it takes the Nazi kek to save your ass from him.

You can't be more redpilled than that

Romanians in space is the most red pilled video game ever made.

Basically its Romanians killing Hungarians...in space. What's not to like?

Kojima isnt exactly a good writter and the series does have a comedy tone some times, some really surrealist and impossible technology

youtube.com/watch?v=VFfHmxJbEJc

He still great with thematics.

Dude Sex

Deus Ex

This is a good time to ask: Was he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=44BJqoUqJYE

Worth noting that it is unintentionally redpilled, since it was based off of common "conspiracy theories" at the time.

Warren Spector is a far left cuck, like most gamedevs.

>red pilled

Did you even get the "muh witch pogroms"?

Unreal World deserves an honorable mention.

I don't know if you could say that it's very politically redpilled on themes that are relevant in the modern age, but it's pretty historically autistic in it's extreme attention to detail.

Senator Trumpstrong was right.

>witcher is sterile
>witcher bangs lots of women - no kids - ladies love him because bareback no risk of pregnancy fuck fest
>slays demons and mutants and bitches
>does w/e the fuck he wants

The books were subtly red pilled

Fall of elves is the fall of white men in real life.

They literally got cucked thanks to she-elfs wanting to accept poor human refugees.

Their land was magical and just gave fruits without them having to work. It stopped working when humans arrived, reference to the fall of european social prosperity and welfare due to gibs me dats.

Aen Elle got the red pill and kept their women in a short lash.

>What's not to like?
The Romanians.

Another honorable mention would be Jagged Alliance 2

>Run terrorist/insurgency
>Manage finances and relationships with dark money sources
>Negotiate arms deals and hoard weaponry
>Wage highly violent insurgency on nondescript island against resident dictatorship
>Very extreme representation of shit like IED attacks, ambushes, raids on govt compounds etc etc
>Completely gray in it's depiction of war

Touhou is the ultimate redpill

Ok, ty

Life Is Strange

Life is strange

Tell us more please

I might try that out soon

it's awful

>he fell for the Hungarian lies

fpbp as usual.

After the last couple of months I would say Watch_Dogs is pretty woke. Demonstrates how buisnesses watches/spies and uses the people for their own profit.

Shows when you're one of the richest you're pretty much invincible. The human trafficing and pedophilia among the elite is spot on.

Crusader Kings 2

>God is blue pilled fuck
>orders genocides down to infants to secure peace
dude what

Battletoads is the only redpilled game.

If you can beat it, you are a real man

GoePPels-chan

>One afternoon on CK2 will redpill even the densest of retards on how the Crusades were defensive wars

Don't forget
>MGS4 is about a world in which proxy conflicts across the world become routine and the population becomes numb to the concept
>The villain of MGSV is about a disgruntled victim of proxy conflicts seeking out revenge on the globalist (Zero) who controls west by removing the English language and by extension western culture entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zrse7ATs7o

fpbp

this

Red pilled
>Metal Gear on the NES
>Metal Gear Solid PS1
>Metal Gear Solid VR Missions
Everything else is purple pilled at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0

NES Metal Gear is hot garbage and so are you

Nukes are bad m'kai?

nigger please.
youtube.com/watch?v=AWbnGviamC8&feature=youtu.be&t=11s

RE was always a minor redpill. Umbrella being allowed by the US government to do fucked up research into bioweapons was a plot point since the second game. I much preferred it when they were an amoral corporation that performed unethical experiments to when they became literal Saturday morning cartoon-tier villains.

postal 2

*Forgot to mention that getting rid of Umbrella was the worst thing that happened in the series. From 5 onward it feels like every villain/evil corporation/terrorist group is a complete copout.

Quek

I...I want off, Mr. Kojima.

Kojima has the same time traveling powers as Trump. Everything that happened this year was foretold in MGS2.

Witcher, i'm blue stripe

>MGS3 is about the concept of global surveillance and technologically advanced restrictions on Firearms and how the person who controls the restriction system controls the entire world, and every conflict in it.
I think you wanted to say MGS4 there, buddy.

Tropico 4

Keep immigrants out
Be wealthy as fuck
Kill commies

In some things.
But a bit too extremist.

BTW, it has one of the most racist characters in vidya history.
youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg

Crusader Kings 2
Witcher series
Mount & Blade

as for jrpgs there's quite a few minor redpills in trails

What does Sup Forums think about Spec Ops: The Line?

I think he means the NES port is crap compared to the MSX original (and the sequel MG2)

tropico only received white migrants

>not buying 100 chinese guys
It's like you want all those skyscrapper office buildings empty.

Great in some ways, pretentious in others. I think a lot of its meta stuff about video games missed the mark but as an Apocalypse Now video game it was great. MGS does the meta stuff much better.

This
I love raping and slaying mudslims and heathen faggots in that game

Neptunia is very redpilled on a variety of subjects. I'm enjoying it bigly.

Its message falls a little short when the player literally has no choice in anything. Specifically ,the game tries to demonize the player for continuing to play the game, rather than demonizing the character himself. This type of story should've focused solely on Walker and his thought processes through everything. Instead, he was a mostly standard marine type that was supposed to reflect what the player expected in an FPS.

Still pretty good though.

>that feel when your budget runs DEEP red for a few years
>but you know that export $$$ rollin in soon as the investments pay off

Came here to post this.

>Tfw expelling Jewery

It is all about how you play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

cigars or rhum ?

whatever the overlays tell me.
normally both

Ethnic Cleansing is the most redpilled

Pol is basically b if b was racist on top of stupid at this point.
Report and move.

Never see the jagged alliance series in these threads

DOOM

Ahhh missed it, good man

trips of the taliban
your poppy yields will increase by 420%

The memes!!
I member being 16 and couldn't understand a thing near the end of the game. The last 2 years within Sup Forums made all the sense of it.
Everything is clear now.

MGS2 is probably the most redpilled one.

A bit to anarchist for Trumps tastes, but Armstrong got it pinned on the corruption in bureaucracy and that it needed to be cleared.

Victoria 2 also mentions White man's burden.

postal