Germany YES! Police women "protect" Xmas markets

without magazines in their machine pistoles.

It is what all German authorities do these days, "pretend to do something" while not doing anything.

Fuck em. Overpaid and under-delivering leaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejD1Gml-ZGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, with how common this kind of nicey-nice "look how nice we are ::^^))))" beta cuck culture is in Europe, is it just the surface?

Is the ordinary European man just asleep, or holding his tongue? Or has this pussification seeped down into the soul?

Why do these markets need protection and why police women in particular?

One last bump for Sup Forumsack please

They're going to protect the markets with sub-machine guns that don't have magazines?

Will they make "pew pew" noises to scare away the jihadis?

>2015 + 1
>using ancient mp5's

Idk what's worse 2bh

Bang bang, lay down please. Danke.

They probably never saw a gun and didn't gave a fuck how they work and then was told to patrol with mashine pistols without understanding them

>Why do these markets need protection and why police women in particular?
The markets need protection because we let millions of Muslims into our country.

Why police women? Because in the name of diversity, we hired tons of blonde, stupid, rural girls and told them police work is a string of well paid days where you just have to harass citizens who use their phones in the car or who jaywalk.

>magazines
dude, somebody might get hurt if combat ready weapons were involved.
If things go wrong they can arm themselves at any time from nearby foodstalls, where dangerous assault utensils can be safely stored in their proper security cases.

There's literally nothing wrong about MP5. It's not like the terrorist will come in full body armor.

+ 1
>>using ancient mp5's
>Idk what's worse 2bh

It is what they have. The German police was told by SJWs that only MP5s should be used by the police, as they have no stopping power and attacks will survive even if hit with 10 bullets.

Remember when we weren't a joke country and could make fun of Greece?

kek no wonder you get allahuakbared to hell.

>You see Freunline, when you carry no ammo the migrants can't use your gun when they rape and kill you

I member.

German police had so many budget cuts over the last years they have no money for magazines.

>no magazines

At least in Austria we use military grade weapons for our police. All policemen are trained with the Steyr AUG which is a bullpup 5.56×45mm NATO assault rifle.

>STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT!
with wut?
>Women pull the trigger, nothing happens.
>Jihad Jimmy takes the guns away and beat them to death with it.
>He then obtains bullets and uses said gun.
German IQ man.

>There's literally nothing wrong about MP5.
mm
>>nothing wrong

You serious mate?

how about 600% inflation

your country must be destroyed so the world understands the consequences of multiculturalism, this is the path your people chose

sorry germanbros but we're going to let your country burn

>in austria
>we
You have to go back.

Forgot the pic

well sounds like youve got it all under control, good luck with the markets hope they're swell!

yeah they should use 20mm anti-arcraft cannons against people dressed in 5€ t-shirts and wool second-hand jackets.

>>in austria
>>we
>You have to go back.

As one of the last Christian white men around here in Middle Germany, I will stay. It is like that episode of Buffy when everyone turns to be vampires and underworld demons. I want to fight for human kind. Germany is ground zero for the apocalypse. Where else should I be?

Nobody needs high capacity assault clips to keep the peace shitlords

Do it shitskins won't come and it's 700%

What the point of police if they cant use guns, at this point they are as armed as normal citizens, but with body armour.

Wow, Germany, I'm impressed. The whole point of open carrying a weapon is so you can access it in the fractions of a second.

Conceal carrying a weapon is harder to draw and harder to access, but you have the element of surprise and the benefit of looking unarmed.

However, you chucklefucks have figured out a way to lose both of those elements, and have no tactical advantage. You are a shocking disadvantage.

And for what purporse? To not scare the public? You already have them covered in body armor and carrying submachine guns, why stop at the part that actually might do some good?

I wonder if those two bitches will be able to draw a mag, insert it, rack it, train their sights on a target, and fire enough times to neutralize the threat, before they get snackbarred.

If they are even carrying magazines, anyway.

>Where else should I be?
Austria.

Damn Germany
At least our police/gendarmerie/army actually carry ammo for their guns

so terrorists just have to carry around mp5 mags?

and with just butter knifes they are still better armed than the police.

Jesus Europe. How did you become so fucked?

Might not be the same for the germans but when I was in afghanistan sometimes our ROEs dictated no mags no mags in

Sometimes you started with no mag and verbal warning > then load mag and verbal warning >then rack weapon and on safe with final warning > warning shot > shoot to kill

It all depends on ROE but I agree in this setting they should have mags loaded and either none in the chamber or loaded and either racked with safety on or unracked.

Gun is fine
The AUG is even older and is being used by Austria and Australia
Almost everyone else is using M4 or AK variants, both are even older
Guns age doesnt matter
good for you, since you cant afford anything anyways

I assume they're there so the gentlemen who lose control of their trucks and plow them into a crowd have females there to ficki ficki.

KEKEKKEKEKEK

This is why we need to get out of the EU. This country has a dominant position in it.
Completely intolerable in every meaning of the word.

came here to post the same thing. You don't walk around mag in with civilians around unless you're aware of danger ahead of time. Imagine some idiot has an ND in the middle of town, people would lose it.

yes. serious.

there's a reason why law enforcement and counter terrorist groups as well as military continue, and will continue, to use the MP5 for decades to come.

if it's not broke don't fix it, and the MP5 is one of those truly excellent designs that have become timeless.

9mm is perfect for killing terrorists and criminals etc, especially out of such a stable and accurate platform.

but please, tell the FBI HRT and GSG9 and the navy seals and pretty much every CT or LE agency across the world how they're so dumb and you know so much.

>>Where else should I be?
>Austria.
I can defend Austria from here. Austrians can defend themselves, 46% voted Hofer, in Germany 55% still think Merkel does a fucking amazing job.

They clearly have sidearms in the picture. They're carrying unloaded because someone decided the risk having their weapon stolen is higher than the risk of actually having to use it. Gaurentee you that they've got several mags for those weapons on hand if needed.

Are those Steyr AUGs?

>unless you're aware of danger ahead of time

Well the German police have shown great intelligence capabilities recently

well when ottawa was hit by the islamic fuck Ottawa Police Service guarded the war memorial with C8s that had mags in but again its all depending on ROEs

don't have ND's.

problem solved.

gun is useless if it's not loaded.

The only issue with SMGs is they offer no appreciable benefit over a pistol chambered in the same caliber except for magazine capacity.

This is why you are seeing more usage of SBRs chambered in a rifle caliber.

Germany is an outlier, notice how you never hear anything from Belgium and rarely from France/Netherlands.

Most Germans are somehow convinced that Merkel is the one and only choice, and as long as that delusion lasts they're gonna keep getting killed. France has woken up, Netherlands never really took shit in the first place and Belgium is a conservative stronghold with a strong dislike for muslims.

Nothing ever really happens here, only in Germany because as long as you're not white you can get away with literal murder in Germany. So you keep hearing European news while it's actually 90% German news.

Common duty cartridges do not have the same level of wounding potential as rifle cartridges. Over the last two decades sub guns have been widely replaced with SBRs in LE all over America.

Educate yourself.

No Masonic hand signs there.

Hold on a second, wheren't most terror attacks in the last 24 years in Belgium or carried out by folks from Mollenbeck?

Yes, Austria still uses it as they're primary service rifle. The cops in the picture would of used it when they did their conscription.

Its like they are trying to trigger isis even more showing that females can neutralize them.

Actually the trend in mil/leo is away from SMGs chambered in pistol calibers and towards SBRs in rifle calibers.

you don't need that much wounding potential and there's a lot more involved then 'wounding potential' in what firearm an agency or unit elects to use. unless you work in hostage rescue, counter terrorist, SWAT, special forces, you're not in any position to question those who are, and who, for decades hence and for decades to come, have and will be choosing the MP5 more than any other model of firearm by a large margin.

Molenbeek is a islamic shithole I'll give you that, but we've managed to contain it to one big ghetto at least.

Which reminds me, our (((intelligence agencies))) somehow couldn't find that Abdeslam guy that shot up France even though he walked past several police stations several times a week and he was barely 2-3 km away from the bureau of intel. Make of that what you will.

MP5 can be converted to 10mm
.45 apparently has more force within 50ft than even .300 blackout, a round that was designed for close quarters
The solution is higher tolerance smgs that fire rounds like .50AE; and 10mm at lightest

I bet you don't even know who DocGKR is you clueless Sup Forumsirgin.
Short barrel ARs are the defacto standard.

You sound like a condescending douchebag.

Fucking leaf coming with the bantz

Well im military, and I work with police from many different departments (sheriff, municipal, and state) and this is the trend.

Pistol sidearms and if you carry a rifle its an SBR, there is no point in carrying two different weapons with the exact same ballistic characteristics. Do a quick google search and you will see the trend is away from SMGs.

>It's not like the terrorist will come in full body armor.

Not terrorists, but related:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejD1Gml-ZGc

Also, all they would need is 8th inch steel plates to stop 9mm

Germany yes!

300 blackout is specifically designed for suppressed shooting

10mm has been abandoned by the FBI and no one chambers pistols in it for dity carry.

.45 is also being abandoned for duty carry after the new fbi report showing no discernible difference in wound channels between calibers as attested by medical professionals.

SBR rifles are now the standard.

GERMANY YES!!!
>inb4 the girl is brown

Standard rape got boring, that's why refugees asked the government for some role play action.

>Warning shot
What year was this? Warning shots have been discontinued for awhile IIRC, unless leaf military is that much different.

No ammo ? Kek . Just another rape victim for Abdul

no, i don't know who your youtube personality is. AR's are becoming more common largely due to their inexpensiveness, and aftermarket options. they're cheap and common.

i know what i'm talking about.

carbines are cheap and common, they're going to be used a lot in general. the question isn't what is the most common weapon, but what is the choice of LE, CT, and other high profile work conducted by professionals.

regular police and military aren't going to see MP5's. they're typically reserved for elite and special units, partially because they're extremely expensive and designed with professionals in mind who have the most to gain from the stability and accuracy of the platform. they're not a weapon of war, they're used surgically by professionals in hostage rescue, counter-terrorism, high profile security, etc. 99.9% of all soldiers and cops will never see an MP5.

the MP5 has, more than any other weapon, become an icon for it's ubiquitous service in the hands of the very best that western nations have to offer. your local police can go down to the walmart and get a remington AR. any SWAT team and up from there, in a major city that has the budget for it, will be using a superior platform such as the MP5.

>German police had so many budget cuts over the last years they have no money for magazines.

Well, the shitskins NEET bux and housing and food has to come from somewhere.

Make you work extra overtime to do your part in enabling your replacements to have a better life than you.

oh you'll see
If fallout has taught us anything, its that the future belongs to 10mm (and maybe china)

>Implying there is anything at all wrong with the MP5.

Fuck off shitskin.

nobody is allowed to speak the truth here, you are soon in jail if you say something racist or antisemitic, men are cucked by the system, meanwhile women act like they are men, its beyond comprehension, our culture is maybe beyond repair and sandniggers are now invading to kill us off

>world renown terminal ballistic expert
>head of the IWBA
>direct successor of Dr. Martin Fackler, the man who created the field of modern terminal ballistic study
>directly involved in every performance evaluation for new issued ammo that the DOD has had since the late 90s
>"youtube personality"
Yep, you're a clueless Sup Forumsirgin. Shit eating retard.

Im telling you that the units using pistol caliber SMGs are moving towards either SBRs in a rifle caliber.

The only SMGs being considered for PDW use are things like the MP7 designed to shoot rounds that defeat armor and are accurate out to 200m.

Im not debating most mil/leo wont have accessto or be authorized to use SMGs

If germans shoot them, they win

Flawless tactics, czech mate tanned engineers

>women
>pulling trigger
I think we know what would actually happen.

>if you don't listen to this one specific ballistics expert that i heard about then nah nah nah nah nah nah i'm right and you're wrong.

>even though ballistics literally isn't an issue here

no

yes, the world is shifting to AR-15's. they're getting better, it's a more powerful round, they're inexpensive, reliable, etc. they're great.

none of that takes away from the MP5's historic role that it has played, and will continue to play, in the professional niche capacity that it has hitherto dominated. specifically, CQC situations where you don't require the energy of 5.56 and which in fact may overpenetrate in areas with civilians and hostages.

>Remember when we weren't a joke country

>Rome and Byzantium shield you from shitskins while you are still apes on trees

>Spends almost the next 1000 years not even able to form a state gettin cucked by Brits French and Spaniards

>Proceeds to suck Abdul's cock ,flood Europe with immigrants and impose austerity on everyone

>Thinks he can make fun of Greece

Kill yourself, you eternal loser.

>even though ballistics literally isn't an issue here

It actually is. If you had any background on this issue you would have the good sense to stop talking out of your ass.
Rifle cartridges are far better at incapacitating people. Common duty cartridges do a poor job due to their comparatively tiny volume of tissue damage, and insignificant temporary cavities.
It is proven in the field, as it has been known for decades, that rifle cartridges, even from a short barrel, do a far better job.

You further prove you're a clueless Sup Forumsirgin retard trying to say there is any overpenetration hazard inherent to a rifle cartridge vs a handgun cartridge. There is not. A JHP with its mouth plugged will penetrate like FMJ. Intermediate rifle OTMs do not penetrate through barriers the same way. In soft tissue they perfectly comply with the FBI's battery of terminal performance test events, which you have demonstrated that you have never even heard of.

You're a clueless noguns faggot talking out of your ass. Showing off that your entire sum knowledge of firearms comes from movies and videogames. Shit. Eating. Retard.

Okay Im going to end with this. I agree there are niche uses in CQB for an SMG still but they still wont see widespread use like in their heyday for reasons already listed.

they have some loaded in the chamber then you push the clip in, gives extra bullets before reload

literally doesn't matter. you can nerd out as much as you want about ballistics gel, the fact is the MP5 is what it is - the very symbol of counter-terrorism - for a reason: it is the single best platform for it.

you can bring up as much trivia and desideratum as you, won't that doesn't fucking change reality, you homo.

/AFD/ General

>noguns
>has no argument

The MP5 is a relic that is fading away because there are far better tools for the role. They're called SBRs. SBRs are overwhelmingly used in all areas of law enforcement, sub guns not anymore.
Stop talking out of your ass. A person with an IQ over 90 would realize they're out of depth and cease trying to argue against an obviously more informed person. The only conclusion to be made here is that your IQ is clearly below that threshold.

It is a symbol of counterterrorism because it was used by the SAS the Iranian Embassy siege in London. 35 years ago. Not because it's the best. A 10.5" AR in .300 blk with frangible bullets is going to be better.

He just completely blew you away, lad. Accept it.

anyone can come up with as much trivia as they want to prove a point that doesn't even exist; you seem to be suffering from some condition where you think you're smart. you're not. you're not informed. you don't even know what the point was to begin with, which is why you keep bringing up shit that doesn't matter. maybe you should think before you speak, give it a try sometime and you won't look so stupid. i know what a short barrel rifle is. everyone knows what it is. it's a rifle with a short barrel. congratulations on being so 'informed'. and yes, wow, you're pretty smart dude! how did you know that AR15's were popular? damn, so informed!

now, do you know the slightest fucking thing about MP5's? APPARENTLY, fucking not. you keep making false equivalencies and coming up with stuff out of the blue that's not relevant. like, yeah, like wow, many if not most soldiers in the US will have an M4? great, but what's that have to do with the MP5? do you understand that you're an idiot now, or do i have to elaborate for you?

Wow, you're a total mess.

i don't think your nation even has a fucking gun, bong. you'd probably get thrown in jail for looking at a picture of one on the internet.

Really sad. I hope you recover some day, dude.

>What the point of police if they cant use guns, at this point they are as armed as normal citizens, but with body armour.

So in case the Muslims start shoorting, they won't kill everyone?

See, improvement!

I could headshot these fags before they can load those bullpups.