Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He deserved it, he fucking deserved it.

F

Would've done much worse to him tbqh komsu

BUMP

Who is the kid?

how about you tell us what he wrote, roach?

Lolwut, he supported isis and then man from his fb background foto burned him alive?

it just writes the girl smiles cute thats it

please tell me it's true
would make it much better desu
fuck this isis rat

sort of yeah, people are weird. he probably didnt even know what is left and what is right. also back in that day there was some pro-isis propoganda in turkey or they werent really talking about insane shit they do.

They don't even look alike you fucking idiot.

what does that say?

Then what's the problem with posting that.
Also nobody here can read what he's on about baghdadi, you have to translate. Except of course this is a turks only thread.

You get the world you deserve, sorry about the ambassador btw.

wtf wtff. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

It's confirmed.

TURKCEPTION

he says baghdadi is a nice person basically.

in the last sentence he tells bahgdagdi is a nice person.

I speak a little Turkish, it says

"Death to all humans, turkroaches will rule the earth! We will destroy all of your poison manufacturing plants and we will take our rightful place as the rulers of this world! Last year my brother and his entire family were stepped on by some inconsiderate human, and that was when I knew I had to fight back if I wanted to survive!"

Well then fuck that cunt I guess. Do you think your media will pick this up?

This is why they are blocking social media there ?

lol

they are blocking because of the video.
The video will have some coverage.
If this is true, it will also, but less

dont think so nothing so far. its #1 in twitter though and people are crying for isis blood

>Turkish media
They can't even say ''ISIS is bad.''

Fuck them, fuck Erdogan, fuck Islam just nuke the middle east.

>turkey will soon be part of the EU

IMHO it's clearly Erdogan's fault.
Meh, lad. I only hope it will be a good lesson for both your and our securities.

can somebody translate what is he saying?

>Konya
No suprise here, all the shit-tier turks we got in the 60s were from Konya too. The good ones are mostly from more educated parts of the country.

it is. its really his fault. #1 traitor of the nation imo.

So they were just patsies to justify full invasion ?

Oh my fucking god,this guy basically supports and promotes jihadism,and also his posts include supportings of islamic terrorists. He is happy about "dead europeans"

Well,thats what fucking happens when you send conscripted people to fight pro-tier militans.

If this is the guy who burned to dead,im not even mad.Good god,what the fuck

Mother save me please

? Why did ISIS burn him to death if he supports their ways?

Why don't you go back to Roachkey and fight isis instead of being a parasite in western Europe

Feel the Bern!

someone tell me what that iron shit is around his neck

is he part of a metalhead band?

when he got caught he probably tried the whole 'no guys im on your side i promise!' line, but it has less effect when you say it after being dragged out of a turkish tank

He was also against Erdogan/AKP
kek

I would even go that far and say that those faggots surrendered the equipment and themselves without any force.

>insan seni
That means 'a nice person' in Turkish. Let that sink in.

We will exterminate every single lifeform in Al Bab.

Wait and see.

Arab genocide incoming.

This. What did he say that made them tick?

idk maybe because when our gov. made a 180 degree turn and actually started to fight against isis these guys also got lost in the propoganda war as well?

the dude doesnt know whats left and whats right literally. back in 2015 isis were cool guys in turkey, no single gov. official condemned them at all and no one was saying anything bad about them on the tv at all.

/fethi.sahin1

Facebook profile.

I meant the victims apparent affinity for ISIS?
fwiw. I'd take 5 of your kind if that means I can send back one of your anatolian "brothers"

güzel=nice
insan=person

any webms?

How on earth that could be possible? I want to believe that he was pretending it, as if he was an ISIS symphatizer to use it getting know his enemy.

I know Turkey had gone totally shit under Erdogan, but how could military sent some pro-ISIS freak to fight ISIS? And could ISIS burn alive a symphatizer?

What the actual fuck. It all seems like a shitty movie.

No it is not you dumbfuck,that thing is written as if it is a fucking poem or something

good: iyi
human: insan
you: sen(i)

not really. turkish doesnt work like that.

someone post a webm or post link to burning video

It's a Jew detterent, stops them sucking your neck blood.

and here he is with some fat british tourists lel
turkey is a fucking meme country

ahh well idk that as well.

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g

go to /sg/ there are videos of it

How does this happen? Where is your air support? Where is the support of other units? How the fuck you guys get captured? Why do you send fucking conscripts into this mess?

underrated

I knew it. I was in doubt between that and the iron maiden colar

jesus christ, id take being burnt alive over being caught in the middle of those 2 hambeasts

>>my wife and sister

I never understand why people dont fight back when they get caugth by those goat fuckers

What did they think was gonna happen?

it's definitely clear from the couch

He was an ISIS sympathizer, what do you think?

>Why do you send fucking conscripts into this mess?
Welcome to Turkey.

This is fucking horrible. Like our our government doesn't even care about our fucking lives. I don't want to get burned to death for nothing like this so I'm gonna seek the asylum of basically any modern country in the world.

> inb4 he tried to join them

THIS SOLDIER WAS MISSING FOR 1.5 YEARS

ISIS COULD HAVE ENTERED HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DURING THAT TIME FOR DISINFORMATION

SPREAD THIS POSSIBILITY

russia restricts the airspace usage , they basically have to ask for permission everytime they want to use the airspace.
ISIS vibed, chaos, tank is immobilized, have to retreat.

Well no shit, most of the turkroaches support isis. That's what u get, mahmud.

Doesn't this make this more likely to be a false flag?

Wouldn't any half way informed sympathiser be able to convince his captors of his authenticity?

>I'm gonna seek the asylum of basically any modern country in the world

fuck off we're full go join ur brothers in germany lad

WEBMS POSTED HERE.

His music taste is pretty haram.

Yeah totally. Muslims aren't know for killing other muslims for minor ideological differences or anything.

They don't give a shit - some of their Western captives converted to Islam and still got akhbahrd

he was pulled from a tank, if ur in a tank attacking ISIS positions i dont think they're going to let you off just cos you've got a few pro isis kikebook posts

roach

>let me tell you about your country the post

My sides!

guy is a flaming faggot

So it wasn't the policeman-roach, who shoted the ambassador to revenge dead allahuakbars?

Communist manifesto
>Communist manifesto
Communist manifesto
>Communist manifesto

>syria has snow
>we don't
GODAMMIT

>insan=person
hmmmmm...

iraq too :^)

>wahhabi gommunist

literally evil

Even then, how they lose two tanks, a IFV, mortars and various other equipment like vests and supplies to these guys. I suspect they "lost" them intentionally.

hohol says he was a gendermarie intel. probably he was pretending to be isis

That's clearly not the same guy...

he was working in intelligence unit. it would be dumb if he shared anti-isis posts.

Ahuennah. Greatest combo for a retard.
Kek confirms.

>koran
>communist manifesto

>inb4 edgy faggot

It genuinely makes me happy watching him burn to death. These '''people''' don't deserve an ounce of empathy. They are our mortal enemies.

I hate living in southern Finland. One day I'll move north...
Also that's a cool pic. Did you take it yourself? I can never know with you middle easterners, since most of you with internet access are probably soldiers or something.

This. He was pbly working behind the lines and had to have an isil alibi.