Oh boy must they feel dumb now

Oh boy must they feel dumb now

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I live in atlanta and literally all of my friends and myself voted for Trump

Nope. Only 10% of Atlanta voted for Trump.

wonder if I should make one for the faithless elector meme

How do you even know you fucking leaf?
No, many Trump voters just didn't talk about it.

And yes, you're right, multiculturalist brainwashed fucking faggots like you mainly live in cities, because any other ideology is dangerous in cities, so yes the leftist normies live there and vote that way.

Do city votes count extra?

The only people that voted for Hillary were inner city hipster faggots, Niggers and spics, the dregs of society, everyone else votes Trump.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Nope. Hipster faggots voted for Trump.

The smog and cramped space is supposed to mean they're smarter, if you can believe that.

Stop falling for it.

kek

Yes, illegals, minorities and criminals who tend to inhabit large cities all voted hillary. What a shocker.

Here's a (you), hipsters were Bernie fags that either went Hillary or didn't vote at all. Being too regard give thread game away every time.

if so, then the cities voted for trump

never saw a hipster in rural area

That's not what the numbers show. The numbers show that cities voted for Hillary but that the cancerous, parasitic neighborhoods that grow right at the edge of the cities and where hipsters live voted for Trump at a much higher rate.

>Someone screencapped my posts

For what purpose

I remember seeing those posts where users were saying they were going to screencap all of the "delusional" trump supporters and btfo them after he loses the election. I wonder how much they cried on election night.

you butned your bait.
you should have said "hipsters at least are educated and have good taste about art and fashion, drumpgkins are shatty moronic rural loosers"

Should have saved more of these

>How do you even know?
I mean, it's not a secret that literally every county with a big city in it went blue. This info is publicly accessible.

>tfw the majority of eurocucks on Sup Forums unironically rooted for Hillary and lost