If black people are as dumb as you guys say, then how do you explain Ashanti, Mali, Ghana...

If black people are as dumb as you guys say, then how do you explain Ashanti, Mali, Ghana, and other pre-colonial State-like formations? On par with the best of Europe? No. But clearly tiers above what many of you think is possible.

They had clearly formed relatively functional communities which engaged in trade and some degree of societal organization.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashanti_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

And lol at the inevitable "we wuz" shit. These aren't populations of dark caucasoids like egyptians or ethiopians. There were bantu West Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3837131/Rare-group-children-IMMUNE-AIDS-scientists-reveal-researchers-claim-cusp-cure-HIV.html
princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally fueled by the Gold trade. They wouldn't exist without Arabs and Berbers who literally did everything from buy the gold in exchange for salt and other goods. Hell, if it weren't for the Arab Muslims they wouldn't have had written language

>Literally fueled by the Gold trade. They wouldn't exist without Arabs and Berbers who literally did everything from buy the gold in exchange for salt and other goods.
What is wrong with this? Every civilization is fueled by trade, I don't understand how this undermines anything. Because they traded with arabs and berbers, that means what?

>Hell, if it weren't for the Arab Muslims they wouldn't have had written language

The germanics didnt really have much of a widespread written language prior to Romans. The Greeks got their written language from the Phoenician; prior to that, they went centuries without. (though they had one in the prior mycenaean civilization, they had lost it).

>What is wrong with this?
Their economy was supported almost entirely by natural resources and slave labor. They did not manufacture anything or make any scientific advancements.

If they did not have ludicrous amounts of those resources Arabs would not have bothered trading with them and those empires would not have existed or would be much smaller.

To put it simply they were prosperous because they were lucky and not because they were intelligent.

bump

>On par with the best of Europe?

Let's not exaggerate. The world was poor and underdeveloped; Sub-Saharan Africa managed to be poorer and more underdeveloped than the rest of the world.

Mali had gold. Ashanti, Benin, Dahomey, slaves.

None had quality of life, productivity, and education comparable, say, to Morocco. Or even Somalia and Zanj. It is curious to note that the development was inversely proportional to the presence of SSA natives.

If they were so powerful then why didn't they fend off a few thousand colonists? West Africa was hardly teeming with colonial influence, yet they could still dictate the state of affairs there with relative ease

Is this the beginning of a true divide in our species where the aids-resistant will be unable to interbreed with the rest of us? Was this the Cabal's plan all those years ago when they created the virus?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3837131/Rare-group-children-IMMUNE-AIDS-scientists-reveal-researchers-claim-cusp-cure-HIV.html

If they were so great why did they got colonized by Europeans and Arabs?

>Their economy was supported almost entirely by natural resources and slave labor.

Is this not the case for the much of the ancient world?

>None had quality of life, productivity, and education comparable, say, to Morocco.
Even so there was clear societal organization; something that Sup Forums thinks they are utterly incapable of.

>Infrastructure such as road transport and communication throughout the Ashanti Kingdom was maintained via a network of well-kept roads from the Ashanti Kingdom to the Niger river and linking together other trade cities.[23][24]

>The Ashanti invented the Fontomfrom, an Asante talking drum, and they also invented the Akan Drum. They drummed messages to distances of over 300 kilometres (200 mi), as rapidly as a telegraph.

>The election of chiefs and the Asantehene himself followed a pattern. The senior female of the chiefly lineage nominated the eligible males. This senior female then consulted the elders, male and female, of that line. The final candidate is then selected. That nomination is then sent to a council of elders, who represent other lineages in the town or district. The Elders then present the nomination to the assembled people.

>The Ashanti prepared the fields by burning before the onset of the rainy season and cultivated with an iron hoe. Fields are left fallow for a couple years, usually after two to four years of cultivation.

We see, they had military forces, centralization of power, agriculture, elections, and some infrastructure. For the record, I accept racial differences but I don't think the gap is as huge as what you some of you guys say.

I accept hbd (racial differences) but I think most "red-pilled" people vastly overstate their case. Look up, peter frost, hbdchick, jayman and others. gene-culture coevolution is the real red-pill.

>Is this not the case for the much of the ancient world?
Not for Europe, they had much fewer amounts of those natural resources and have historically relied on manufactured goods for trade, particularly glasswork.

never try to change pol's opinion, its an entity that will forever be fuelled by our worst attributes. let's be honest about what you are doing here, you are trying to convince yourself (probably because you're a nigger).as long as you continue to seek approval from anybody in life you are a slave to society. don't be some common fool who is concerned with correcting the record, change your ways now user before its too late.

Most African civilizations that "we wuz" afrocentrists love to cite didn't even develop a written language. They couldn't smelt metal. They were stone age peoples.

Their warriors were not armored. Their spears were tipped with sharpened stones. There was no innovation.

Oh, don't misunderstand. I'm not seeking approval. I just like presenting people with information that contradicts their worldview. I do this for libs too. And I am nonwhite but I am not black.

>We see, they had military forces, centralization of power, agriculture, elections, and some infrastructure. For the record, I accept racial differences but I don't think the gap is as huge as what you some of you guys say.
They data says what says, you can't change that by glorifying their past and inventing the bizarre half-measured anti-racismish narratives. This is like going "dems are the real racists", no one believes it and it makes you looks like pussy who can't own up to his own beliefs.

>I accept hbd (racial differences) but I think most "red-pilled" people vastly overstate their case. Look up, peter frost, hbdchick, jayman and others. gene-culture coevolution is the real red-pill.
This depends on which part of Africa you set your focus, some parts score higher on the IQ than others. You are correct that they are the real red pill, but you sound like you salevating at the thought of throwing away the facts that reflect poorly on niggers. The outgroup hatred from blacks is fairly extreme.

>glorifying their past and inventing the bizarre half-measured anti-racismish narratives.
I'm as much of a critic of afrocentrism as you are. I'm just saying that the truth is somewhere in the middle here.

>you sound like you salevating at the thought of throwing away the facts that reflect poorly on niggers.

I wouldn't say that. I think that Lynn's IQ numbers are largely bunk. I also think that there is way more to hbd than IQ like what frost and hbdchick say.

With that being said, we also have evidence of

1). Poverty lowers IQ

>princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S37/75/69M50/index.xml?section=topstories

2). Black culture (largely from antebellum south) lowers IQ.

I always see 80-85ish IQ thrown around with respect to blacks. However, I would say that in the US, if toxic black culture and poverty were removed, it would probably be 90-93.

> relatively
> engaged in
> some degree

wtf I admire niggers now

>I'm as much of a critic of afrocentrism as you are. I'm just saying that the truth is somewhere in the middle here
Okay, these kind of narratives tend to evolve into non-sense over time. Don't placate anti-racist indoctrination, it's been drilled into you from kindergarden.

>I always see 80-85ish IQ thrown around with respect to blacks. However, I would say that in the US, if toxic black culture and poverty were removed, it would probably be 90-93.
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's a more true expression of their genes when they don't have other to artificially up lift them. Day dream as much as you like, but don't become naive.

>Okay, these kind of narratives tend to evolve into non-sense over time. Don't placate anti-racist indoctrination, it's been drilled into you from kindergarden.
Trust me, I don't. I literally troll afrocentrics online with (respect to Egypt especially) in my free time.

>Maybe it's a more true expression of their genes when they don't have other to artificially up lift them.

Gene culture evolution is always constant. Culture/environment changes and selective pressures change accordingly. The Ashkenazi gained their above-average IQ during the course of the middle-ages because of that environment's selective pressures. Its a constant interaction between softwiring (culture, ideology, etc.) and hardwiring (personality type, hormones, neurology).

Oh, do not get me wrong. I do not believe in racial gap. However, there are cultural factors that can not be ignored. Whether in terms of linguistic construction, or in terms of social organization, or structuring of complex societies, Sub-Saharan Africa has proved to be absolutely sterile.

In one way or another, the transition from nomadism to agriculture has been somewhat incomplete, and physical isolation has hampered the introduction of new cultural traits.