Remember Sup Forums the so called "inferior blacks" where building glory and pyramids through Egypt Mespotamia and...

Remember Sup Forums the so called "inferior blacks" where building glory and pyramids through Egypt Mespotamia and Carthage when white people were cave dwelling savages!

That's nice, user. See, it's simple tbqh. Around 40,000 years ago some people left Africa and went on to populate the world; inventing and improving and raising themselves so that we enjoy the modern standard of living that surrounds us today. Others, the lazier, more degenerate, and dumber members, stayed behind in Africa so that their 2016 descendants could eat insects and wipe their asses with blades of grass

We can't help it if we were invented by Yakub the mad scientist to ruin the black man.

Wait... Why is black history so fucking stupid?

Good thing you aren't neither black or white

Jews built the pyramids with Arab supervision

WE

>Carthaginians
>Africans
No

WUZ

I bet there isn't a single black in America that knows their heritage, they're a society of mutts with no lineage to speak of, claiming everything but owning nothing.

Hi there, fellow kang, whitey ain't got shit

Weren't pyramids build by SLAVES? niggers BTFO

>Muh African empire
>Overthrown by white cavemen

I don't what is more embarrassing, pretending you wuz kangz n shiet or losing your shiet to northern cavemen. Fucking dumbass niggers

WE

So how did whites manage to kick your asses, take your crowns, and make you slaves?

KANGS

All this story does is make whites look even more superior.

>giving anyone in known history the credit for pyramids of Egypt
Do you even into Sphinx water erosion?

>Remember Sup Forums the so called "inferior blacks" where building glory and pyramids through Egypt Mespotamia and Carthage when white people were cave dwelling savages!

So you're saying they had a massive head start and are still in the stone age?

(OP)

You are SO stupid. SO SO FUCKING STUPID.

I will only post here once.

EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACK.

If you think otherwise, you are retarded useless human.

Get your facts straight.

tbqh, there are at least two tiers of ancient sites

>1) oh yeah, we did this for aesthetics
>2) we did this out of solid [insert type of rock] because Newtonian mechanics are completely irrelevant (see )

What kind of an indoctrinated moron does it take to not recognize the difference between the two?

Only one problem, blacks didn't build the pyramids.

They didn't populate Carthage either

In fact the native peoples of North Africa are not black

WE

WUZ

>tfw fpbp

KANGS

KANGZ

I have always thought that the jews bought the slaves from African tribes and then sold them to the northerns in egypt. Jews had boats and shekels.