Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

"Libtard" here, I want to know why you guys think Hillary lost.

I mean, after all the polls and coverage, its pretty clear Hillary should have won. FiveThirtyEight, Politico, and other major polls predicted Hillary time and time again.

No one expected Trump to be elected, not even you guys! We were all ready to hand the throne over to Hillary, and watch her graciously ascend into the Presidency as the first Madame President...

But now I am looking for clarity, especially from my political opponents. How is Drumpf president???

I am wondering if I should throw a fit over this or not...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXo2j3816O0
theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

She lost because a warmongering cunt shouldn't be president
t. warmongering cunt

Learn how the EC works, faggot.

She lost, she sucks, she's a fucking crook, and she'll die before ever being president. That's how it was all meant to work out. Now go fuck off and kill yourself you retarded baby.

>Shitty people all voted for Hillary

ftfy, leaf.

>City people

aka sheltered morons

He is president because the constitution established a means of electing the president based on the winner of the popular vote in each unitary republic.

The media lied to you the whole way through. The polls were fake and the news channels were bought by big corporations to lie to you. Everything you know is a lie. The fake news outrage perpetuated by them is a lie. Liberalism is a lie. Wake up.

But the electoral college is irrelevant when PoC and Trans* lives are at stake...

Read our own constitution... "All men created equal"...

This is some pretty weak b8, m8.

Reminder to ignore and sage bait threads

>city people
>sheltered

Holy shit...

>all the polls and coverage, its pretty clear Hillary should have won. FiveThirtyEight, Politico, and other major polls predicted Hillary time and time again.

That's where you went wrong kiddo
People in middle America don't trust the MSM at all anymore
The internet finally caught up with television as the people's primary news source

The MSM lives in a bubble and are very out of touch with the mood of the people
Those who place their faith in the MSM are equally out of touch

The race was always close. I knew going into election night that there was a strong chance Trump might win. I was primarily concerned because of the high levels of fraud and obvious collusion on the part of the Democrat party. My biggest concern was that the election would be stolen.

The signs were all there though that Trump had a strong shot. Most people were just far too stupid to spot them.

Some examples:
Far, far higher social media exposure and popularity for Trump on FB, Twitter, etc.
Far higher online interest as measured via Google Trends and various search metrics.
Much larger crowds during the campaign trails.
The MSM polls were based off of ridiculous concepts such as, "Hillary will get the same levels of black voter turn out as Obama." You really have to be retarded to think this is even remotely possible.

She was an absolutely terrible candidate that represented bug business, corrupt establishment, political correctness gone haywire. The only reason it was even close was due to the dangerous levels of collusion and corruption on behalf of the Democrat party / Hollywood / MSM news.

I believe fundamentally she lost due to blowback from Merkels idiocy.

>Drumpf

And she lost because she's crazier than a shithouse rat. And what's nuttier is the party that nominated and the batshit crazy people who voted for her.

One of the most faggoty OPs. Ever.

The bitch literally lost an election that was rigged in her favor.

The victory was so sweet.

And in her loss she also destroyed the Democratic party. Utterly annihilated it.

Because America didn't want 4 more years of Obama. Americans remembered Benghazi. Americans didn't want an open door policy. I have never liked her, ever. Soul less husk of a person. Hillary honestly seemed to have nothing to offer except that you could "feel good" about yourself for voting/electing a woman. ..What she didn't get is that there is nothing special about being a woman.
Also the fact that the DNC said it no longer had to represent the interests of workers because it had Latins and Blacks in its back pocket was what caused Trump to win. When the DNC rigged the Primary for Clinton that was the last straw for many Americans

Trump reviewed the rules (electoral college) and devised a winning strategy (many rallies important states). Including peaking at the right time.

Hillary lived in her bubble of yes people, who tried to orchestrate her win. They worked the deal with Bernie, she thought she had it in the bag.

Now the up side, is Trump is looking to "win" for you, to make your life better.

Hillary lost because she called out and attacked the NRA.
The NRA did a massive counter attack on Hillary's anti-gun agenda and they voted 100% for Trump which is all it took for Trump to win the electoral college.

>why you guys think Hillary lost

Simples. Her heart was not pure enough.

we think she lost because she did not get enough electoral votes

Its not very often i use friendlyjordies as a source, but his latest video on why trump won actually included some highly reasonable points that explained it:

The video is 15 minutes long, so I'll provide the jist:

>leftists arguing with feels instead of statistics and facts

It may be hard for some of you to believe, but this leftwing raging homosexual actually pointed out the left argues with feels instead of facts and that it's slowly suffocating any hopes you have of being taken seriously.

To quote him exactly "they think "mate, you are defending him [trump]" is just a valid an argument as statistics and facts. Well... its not. Its just annoying." (Personally this reminds me of how stefan molyneux finally cracked)

>quest for moral highground instead of superior policy

Now its kind of irrelevant who you think has the superior policy, what is important to note is the democrats pissed away the entire election searching for moral high ground (muh tax returns, muh sexism, muh racism, muh rape victims coming forward at this exact moment) instead of focusing on policy. This failure allowed trump to just turn around and go "lol emails, lol you fucked the middle east as secretary of state, lol clinton foundation, lol everything bill got up to as president". Basically instead of taking the policy tactic where there was a 50/50 chance of winning, you opted for moral highground where it was almost certain you wouldn't.

>(((MSM)))
If you do watch the video, look for the part when he almost names the jew.

But importantly he explains the breakdown of tv coverage: policy vs gossip. Gossip as explained above was something that was always going to fuck her, as for policy... who knows, it only got 10% of coverage.

Also republicans trust (((MSM))) way less than democrats. This allowed republicans to pick someone different and democrats to pick the same old shit.

May not agree with his politics, but hes definitely right about this. The DNC fucked itself over.

paid pools and paid good coverage does not make one a good president
especialy that crooked cunt

Shit campaign. She didn't stump enough, she just ASSUMED she would win. Did not try to win swing states. Instead, she insulted them )basket of deplorables), which was not a good way to sway fence sitters. She also misread how tired of this "white men bad" meme we were all becoming. Then, the admission of either carelessness or plain stupidity with cyber security, and her well documented selling of influence (why was she getting paid $200,000 to make speeches, when her FREE ones drew virtually no one?). What is amazing is that she got as close as she did. She had absolutely nothing to offer. She was not an inspirational speaker. The list goes on.....

You know when you interject something to your family members about how society isn't left-wing enough for you and they just kind of shrug it off?

All those people voted for Trump.

She was a terrible unlikable candidate.
She is a criminal.
She stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders.
Her campaign was one of the biggest trainwrecks of all time.
She had no platform. Her entire message was "I'm a woman. Also Trump is a meanie."

But the most important thing of all and this is crucial.
The media said for months that she was going to win and that it was a done deal.
This did two things. It made potential Hillary voters complacent (why should they have to vote if CNN says she's going to win?) and it strengthened the support of Trump voters.

But liberals never learn so be prepared to make the same mistakes in 2020.

because you're a faggot and you touch yourself at night

How has this pasta not been filtered yet?
It's the same leaf in every fucking thread.

she lost cause she was wrong. you belief system is a huge pathetic paradox.

we knew she'd lose. I wanna cuss at you but foul language is degenerate.

This friendlyjordies video is awful

He really doesn't even make a coherent point, but he's quick to bash the left for pointing out Drumpf supporter's inherent sexism, racism, etcism

internet in malawi?
since when?

She lost because Cali and NY don't deserve the right to decide the fate of the country. Deal with it faggot. Please do us a favor and make calexit real so the rest of the country loses bragging rights for shit that doesn't matter.

Lord where to begin... People are sick of progressives and their over reach and thought policing. The liberal obsession with identity politics, trying to combat supposed racism against blacks by being racist against whites, saying they fight sexism against women by being sexist towards men, that kind of incredible glaring hypocrisy is very hard to ignore anymore.
We can see what mass migration has done to Europe, and progressives keep lying about how great this diversity is, and call anyone who doesn't like their homes turning to garbage a bigot.

Not to mention the insufferable self righteousness from the left, the smug overconfidence in the face of scathing truths about the democrats being revealed by the leaks. The wilful ignorance and denialism concerning the leaked emails was disgusting.

The corruption in the mainstream media for Clinton was another horrifying element of a Clinton presidency, can you imagine the media lying and covering up Clinton's future crimes like they did for her past ones?

I was so happy when Trump got elected, I know Canada is usually a few steps behind the states, give me hope of getting rid of that shit eating smug faced asshole prick Trudeau.
>pic related - - how much do you want to punch that face?

Its simple: Obama was a novelty president, and that was Hillary's platform too.

Don't need 2 novelty presidents in a row, 1 is enough to virtue signal.

We have a president who is now tweeting about how we should acquire more nuclear weapons and is shitposting on Twitter at the risk of destroying our diplomacy and relations with superpower countries. i'd probably throw a fit if I were you as well

>He does it for free

She lost because she campaigned for the popular vote whereas Trump campaigned for the electoral vote. It's as simple as that.

This is all it needs to be said.

The polls were taken of people like you.

Not actual Americans

City people don't even own land or cars.

They aren't actual Americans.

OP how do you think Drumpf became president?

>Libtard" here, I
Acceptance is the first step , sister.

Don't throw a fit. No one cares about your dinosaur candidate

youtube.com/watch?v=wXo2j3816O0

Jump ahead to 3:41 for why she lost.

Next she gos to prison.

There is a method to his madness. He's been briefed. He now knows what he didn't know...what We Americans citizens will never know. I think he is simply referring to modernizing Obama’s plan to update the nuclear arsenal, projected to cost $1 trillion. He's not doing anything dangerousness. It's his unconventional language and approach to the situation that is worrying to some.

Obama in 2009:
“As long as these weapons exist, the United States will maintain a safe, secure and effective arsenal to deter any adversary, and guarantee that defense to our allies.”

Trump, as read on the Obama end of the spectrum:
The United States will modernize but effectively maintain a status quo nuclear capability and force size relative to other powers, unless the world is ready to completely disarm.

RARE

I blame her slogan for quite a bit of it.
Her slogan "I'm with Her" is absolutely terrible. It doesn't tell you anything about her message or what she wants to do. It doesn't inspire some great picture in your imagination. It just reminds you that Hilary Clinton has a vagina and you should vote for her. Compare that to "Make America Great Again" or "Hope", and you see why she was unable to get people excited. When people hear "Make America Great Again", they get an idea in their head of what Trump wants. Even if they don't agree with him, that slogan is good propaganda. It's easy to spread, memorable, and lends itself to parody easily, which makes sure it's spread even further. Same can be applied to "Hope" from Obama.
TLDR, Clinton is bad at advertising.

HILLARY LOST BECAUSE OF HILLARY

DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF HILLARY

>polls and coverage said she would win

And now you know how easy it is for MSM to bullshit people

She went out of her way to alternately attack and ignore her own base.
She was exposed screwing Bernie and her apology was to gamble everything on Donald, who did not cheat, bring worse.
She has a uniquely awful record and would start war at home an abroad if given more power.
Her chief of staff is a Saudi agent.
Is this news to you? Are you not familiar with any of this?

>No one expected Trump to be elected, not even you guys!

Bullshit, plenty of us predicted it. You obviously were not paying attention. Go look at Bill Mitchell, his twitter, etc.

Also stop being a weak faggot, you're a libtard, grow up and be a man you pathetic piece of shit.

1. Genuine excitement and interest in Trump and his policies
2. Hillary's contempt for the American people
3. Corruption exposed throughout the campaign

(You):The mainstream media polls say we're gonna win!
Sup Forums: the mainstream media lies, Trump is gonna win
(You): haha OMG muh rigged election haha #ciswhitemaletears
*Trump wins*
(You): FUCKING RUSSIANS!

>I want to know why you guys think Hillary lost.

Aside from pissing off democrats during the primary, the real reason Hillary lost was a terribly run campaign strategy. She completely ignored the rust belt. She thought MN, WI, and MI were in the bag. They were blue, they've been blue since the 80s, so we're safe there.

WRONG.

Trump flipped states they didn't even think were up for grabs. If hillary's team though WI and MI could have been flipped red, they would have gotten more money from her donors to buy ads up there, and she would have actually campaigned there. Instead she wasted money in fucking Utah and Texas, believing those might be vulnerable.

It was such a terrible strategic decision. So terrible, that she won by 3 million votes and still lost because she didn't carry those states.

Aside from this, no one likes hillary, no one is inspired by her, she was a very mediocre candidate. But the strategic miscalculations are why she actually lost.

>spend the better part of the past 8 years screaming down anyone that has a non-progressive viewpoint
>most people hide their power level or just check out of society altogether
>progressive echo chamber dominates mainstream news and culture
>time to vote, and all the "deplorables" can vote without fear of leftists screeching at them
>WELL GOLLY HOW DID HE WIN, NONE OF THE POLLS PROJECTED IT AND HE HAD NO SUPPORT IN THE MEDIA
>being this fucking dumb

When you try to suppress your opposition, all you do is cause them to work together.

That being said, expect the inverse to happen after the Trump presidency when aforementioned progressives are bitter over the 4-8 years of "fascist oppression" that they will almost undoubtedly imagine themselves to be victims of.

Is this a fucking joke?

Your antifa guys basically drove all the middle ground people to the right, and polls are rarely accurate. The left basically made themselves appear so irritating that you kind of killed Hillary's support yourself.

Also, I always believed in Trump. I wavered a bit near the end, but he still pulled through.

Yeah cities are hiveminds.. you are collective social construction. No wonder you all are fucking retarded

And its a leaf

- got comfy and didn't bother reaching out to swing voters
- got lazy and didn't bother energizing the Democratic base
- avoided media and rallies for the longest time
- "lifelong public service" backfired; open to more scrutiny
- did zero to address populist wave this election
- Tim Kaine pick reinforced business-as-usual agenda
- had no clear message for progress or change. NEVER assume people want more of the same.
- unwillingness to take responsibility for DNC/Sanders trickery, contributed to air of distrust
- too blind to realize dabbing on Ellen doesn't gain votes

supporting Trump is/was taboo, so Trump supporters people were lying or hanging up on pollsters
Trump was neck and neck with Hillary in Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, and no one knew it.

/thread

Did you not read any of the wiki leaks emails. The polls were rigged, the media was lying. Jeez it's not that hard to understand. We had the proof from the horses mouth. The media was lying to you the whole time.

In a practical sense, we have almost the same amount of nuclear weapons as Russia. Stocking up and increasing more and more nuclear weapons will most likely increase tensions between Russia, China and the United States. So really it is dangerous

see

Good isis video here

theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm

Wonderful post

>libtard
>thinking i would ever help you in any way

To be fair, the Florida polls were pretty neck and neck, and Trump was well ahead in the Ohio ones. You're right about PA though.

She lost because she didn't run.

She assumed she'd win against trump so did basically nothing, meanwhile trump was out giving speeches and talking to people.

She lost because she was so far up her own ass she couldn't see the shit in front of her.

not all votes are equal because we arent a democracy

City people flying Mexican flags and burning American ones, how on earth is that a mandate?

Also all the popular vote was in CA only. That's right, she got extra votes in one state she didin't even need, somehow that translates into a mandate to you clowns.

Trump won the WH, Senate, House and Supreme Court. The Dems got blown out of control of government!

This is the biggest defeat in US history, and you clowns run around "Muh Popular vote" from Mexican flag flying CA illegal aliens.

NOT AMERICA BUD

Lots of autistic answers. My god the ignorance of pol is staggering. Stupid bitch didn't campaign in the rust belt.

Nuke every fucking overcrowded city with all these smug faggots inhaling their own farts just so they can keep up a status quo.. NUKE THEM NOW.

>after all the polls and coverage, its pretty clear Hillary should have won
You mean the polls that over sampled dems because they weighted those polls based on 2008 and 2012 turnout rather than using a true random sample of registered voters?

does your gray matter function properly, libtard?

This in itself was a pretty ignorant answer. Typically Michigan goes blue as well as Wisconsin.. Why campaign in the rustbelt when working class voters usually go left? She was that shitty of a candidate that Trump was able to flip those states. Why don't you go kill yourself before you fart in another wine glass and pretend to be smart

Because you were a cunt previously, you died and seamlessly entered a timeline where you worst fears were realized.

I got this timeline because I was really good.

Classical libtard, here.
You regressive shit-eaters destroyed the left. Trump's election is the fault of identity politics and marxist infiltration. Every push towards a PC culture in which people of european descent are trodden on, was another nail in the coffin.

You did this to yourself, cunt.

>leaf

Progressivism is regressive..

Really made me think

Are you a bot? Or do you just have no life?

>Still thinks elections are real.

College educated and working class patriots voted for Trump. It wasn't just republicans in backwoods Ky or rich republicans anymore. There were moderates, conservatives, liberals, Cruzmissles and berncucks who voted for Trump because Hillary is a criminal unfit to lead the country of Monaco, let alone the most powerful country in the world.

We saw a threat to the american people and voted against that threat. From the working class to the rich, we decided that we would take a man with zero politics experience over a satanist child-fucking crook who would sell us to Saudi Arabia if it meant she would make a quick buck.

The only people who voted for "Hilldawg" were SJW's, mentally ill trannies, 4th wave feminists, dead people, and illegal immigrants.

So yeah, we could chose the future of America over a woman who would surly destroy us with war and degeneracy.

M A G A
A
G
A

Why prop up your shit thread here?

>libtard actually interested in hearing the opinion of his ideological opponents
You have my respect. Closemindedness and parochialism have become serious problems on the modern political left, and I believe this is part of why Clinton lost.

In my opinion, the single greatest factor that led to her downfall was the absolute chorus of media consensus that her victory was a foregone conclusion. There was no sense of urgency surrounding the election just because it was seen as so inconceivable that she- "the most qualified candidate in history"- could possibly lose to HIM, of all people, the racist idiot buffoon who was constantly being trashed by every media outlet, commentator, etc.

If people in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania had any inkling that Trump could have won, I believe that the turnout would have been much higher and Trump would have lost those states.

Hubris is a hell of a drug, friend.

It is and it helped poison the left.
Once we concerned ourselves with principle, now, you concern yourselves with creating some kind of socialist utopia in which white people are demonised and oppressed.

>Drumpf
This shit right here is why.

It wouldnt matter if she did, Her politcal platform and policies alienated the white middle and working classes.

She chose mentally ill trannies, Illegal Aliens, BLM, Islam and identity politics over hard working americans.

Its really fucking hard to win an election when your main voter base screeches about "muh white cis male privilege" at the majority of voters (straight white males).

But if I could add to that a little bit and include some of my own ideological bias, I would say that large parts of the country are getting really sick of PC culture. I understand that liberals typically have some trouble understanding what PC culture is, in the same way that a fish would have trouble understanding the concept of being "wet." But basically, the core of liberal identity is a self-satisfied belief in one's own moral superiority, which is justified by engaging a perpetual civil rights battle at a period in history where there are very few legitimate civil rights abuses being committed. This is how you have ended up in this situation where liberals are frequently hysterical over issues that don't even have much basis in reality (the black lives matter narrative of black persecution at the hands of police is completely counterfactual). Remember how fast gay rights and gay marriage caught on across the nation? It's because it was one of the last examples of a government policies that could be reasonably depicted as discriminatory.

In the absence of real issues to fight for, liberals have turned into bullies engaged in a vicious witch hunt against ideological dissidents. I am personally very sickened by that. And it definitely influenced my vote.

>supporting Trump is/was taboo, so Trump supporters people were lying or hanging up on pollsters

not taboo, but fuck those leftist media pollsters. fuck hillary.

Because your choice of media was a purchased and paid for echo chamber who's only jobs were spin her shit and hammer home a false narrative.

The reason for so much shock about her loss by those pundits?

>Literally believing in your own hype

The recounts that did happen show massive DNC voter fraud. They went as far as to not only fuck with the electorial process, but rig it as well. They honestly thought they had covered every base through corrupt means to the point that they did not for a second think that there were so many people in the USA who did not want them in power that their efforts to usher in their puppet champion would fail.

Unlikely to make the same mistake with underestimating in the futute.

I thought it was largely her platform of identity politics and gibsmedats for token "identities".

Also I knew trump was going to win because an election win hasn't been 98% guaranteedsince Reagan. i knew something was up.

Yeah, she took a big gamble when she chose to get involved in the "white privilege" narrative. Politicians were destined to learn the hard way that while "white privilege" has lots of cred on college campuses, it is politically toxic. When you talk about "white privilege," you are openly saying this to the MAJORITY ethnic group in the country: "Nothing you have worked hard to earn is fully legitimate. None of your problems are of equal importance as similar problems experienced by non-whites." What liberals don't understand about the "privilege" narrative is that it is an open insult to white people.

shut up retard.
>stocking up and increasing more is bad
>we shouldn't keep pace with Russia even following Putins announcement yesterday
go fuck yourself

Because fucktards didn't vote