Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Firm-Grip-Pro-Full-Grain-Deerskin-Gloves-in-Large-5137-06/203465922
homedepot.com/p/Firm-Grip-Women-s-Full-Grain-Deerskin-Gloves-5131-06/204151550?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-203465922-_-204151550-_-N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I seriously doubt that anyone that would post that cancer is in any risk of doing work requiring work gloves

perhaps there are not as many made of that size, which might cause prices to be higher since they can't recoup losses over more sales.

>women doing work requiring gloves
>women doing work requiring $20 gloves
>anyone doing work requiring $15 gloves

>Pick up smaller womens gloves and larger gloves
>switch places on shelf giving the apperance that the smaller one costs more
>take picture and claim sexism
>receive attention on social media

Idiot ofcourse they are more expensive. As they do not produce as many of them they will have to modify the production process. And it will take longer to turn a profit due to less units sold. To offset that they increased the price as they should.

If I was a libtard I would be more triggered about both being deerskin leather made

but whatever, fuck them all.

Its a "friend" of mine on FB. She was pretty cool then as the election progressed she eats, breathes, and shits hardcore feminism.

She gets away with being completely unlikeable to guys by being incredibly hot.

If they are truly identical, then purchase the mens variant, since it is cheaper

Isn't it more sexist to assume women are too stupid or somehow incapable of just buying the cheaper gloves in their size?

why do women care not like they pay for anything of their own.

whores

And when will car insurance for men be as cheap as it is for women?

>women aren't smart enough to just buy the cheaper pair

Are you retarded or somthing?
do you have any ida how business works?

THEY COST MORE BECASE THE ARE PRODUCED IN SMALLER QUANTITYS AND ARE SOLD 3 TIMES LESS THEN MANS!

pics of her and her butch lesbo bf

>using logic of supply vs demand
you really think a woman is going to listen to you. quit your mansplaining.

Because it's not for women, retard.

No, it's SEXISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of them is probably just in the wrong place idiot.

I hope you're trolling, Abdullah

assuming they are the same, buy the smaller men's size. This isn't sexism, it's capitalism. If women are willing to pay more for the same product, then why wouldn't I sell it for more?

no doxxing Spiro.

She was married to some poor navy sap stationed in Japan. Im 95% certain she divorced him last time she went to visit him, as now she says she is single, never mentions him, and got a job as a slutty bartender downtown.

>feminist
>be a slutty bartender

there are design costs, sample costs, production costs
every item you produce must go through a process, each step of which costs money.

It's called a joke, Burak.

Hey ladies, maybe next time you shouldn't such small hands.

Check and mate.

what is Supply and Demand anyway?

If they sell more men's gloves they can charge less by volume.

Stop looking for something to complain about. It's simple economics

Maybe you should tell that 2 ZRUMPDF

XDDDDDD

answer: supply and demand.

now i'm going to report this thread for being in violation of Sup Forums's rules.

this is some kind of joke right? I've never once heard of "women" versions of gloves. Just the generic small medium large XL etc

feminism is on topic retard

W isn't even a size unless I really don't understand female anatomy

I mean I know that they need extra room for their venomous dew claws but any loosely fitting standard glove should be adequate

it's supply and demand. not much demand for womens works gloves so supply is low. low supply means it's a niche, and they can raise the price compared to the mens which they make more of.

this is simple economics 101

Tell her to quit overyacting.

They labeled the smalls as "womens"

because honestly when has a man ever fit a glove smaller than a large?

women will literally refuse to buy the less expensive version of a product because they think its inferior

I wish I was kidding

this is probably my penis talking, but what I see a product that cost most than I think it should I look for a similar product that solves my problem at a price I am more comfortable with.

For example: say there are two vaginas, but one has a harping whore attached to it I will instead choose the second. It it also has a harping whore attached I will do without. Just like those deerskin gloves I don't need all that badly.

Check the website, it's still true. Either
A: Homedepot doesn't like women in it's manly man only store and wants to ostracize over half their shoppers or less stupidly
B: Supply and demand deal with it ladies, women have different shoe standards why get so assblasted over custom-fit hand-shoes?

>I've never once heard of "women" versions of gloves.

Women have different shape hands from men.
More slender.

Normally you would have dedicated women's models and men's models.
Only "weird" thing here is that they look very similar.

Wouldn't be surprised if the women version requires some additional stitching to get a better fit for slender hands.

It's a fatass tax. Fat people cost enough money as is, they're like leeches. This is their way of giving back.

Women barely purchase work items therefore the company must make up for this loss in increased pricing.

If women bought more then prices would go down.

Let's say that it cost 10 dollars to make the pair and 5 dollars would be profit. Because men often buy the gloves they remain the same price as they make a profit on the item.

Women do no buy the gloves and they sit on the shelf for years going unsold so 5 dollars more money

GG NO RE WOMENTARDS

This.

If you look very closely the specs are different.

homedepot.com/p/Firm-Grip-Pro-Full-Grain-Deerskin-Gloves-in-Large-5137-06/203465922
homedepot.com/p/Firm-Grip-Women-s-Full-Grain-Deerskin-Gloves-5131-06/204151550?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-203465922-_-204151550-_-N

The Women's version has a "reinforced palm/palm pad" and a "leather palm".
The Men's version doesn't.

Then buy the 15$ gloves jack ass.

not how it works, but close

in reality they are just more difficult to make, it is a much more intricate threading system that requires more steps for assembly.

Buy the mens gloves if you think you're getting jewd.

Oh you don't want to? Oh, because the womans gloves fit and feel better? You know why? because they are harder to make!

High volume items benefit from economies of scale and thus are cheaper per unit to produce. Gas these dishonest kikes.

Its W for wide, not women dumbass

lol...................................................

economy of scale; setup time, production run length, estimated sale qty, etc.

This is true. The sad fact is you will never convince a feminist that she is not oppressed. If the woman’s gloves cost less they would be bitching about how they must be lesser quality or some nonsense.

But It is a bit too capitalistic...

pol can't admit this?

The way the units are distributed isn't the most efficient for women so the company needs to compromise to meet demand whilst keeping selling price fair

If they cost the same: Why?? They are smaller!

The person who posted that is fucking retarded. There is no men/women's work gloves, they just go by size. You have Xtra large, Xtra Xtra large and fuckin Wumbo. Jesus

Sometimes the sizes like XXs or XXL don't sell well or they just stock too many and are hard to get rid of and they just sit on the shelves. Corporate decides when new product is to be ordered and where in the store it is located, this means that products that don't get sold have to be moved to make room for new inventory and to try and clear the overstock the prices get cut on these items. I used to work at Lowes

fuck off commie

Stfu, /leftypol/. You're not fooling anyone.

Not to mention economies of scale. The cost of adding a little extra material to a pair of gloves already being made is almost non-existent. Hence, the less material doesn't really mean anything.

The poster in op's image is retarded because of supply and demand and if the specs really are different they're even dumber for not being able to look closer at the tag, but I just wanna point out that the smallest men size is obviously probably bigger/differently shaped than the womens size and itd probably fit poorly and poorly fitting gloves is fucking awful

women actually doing for that requires gloves
ayy lmao

>Well Sup Forums?
They're not the same item
Thats why they don't cost the same

fucking retards

Also if women didn't buy them then the home depot wouldn't stock them. If you have a problem with the price or the bad selection go somewhere else.

Why cant women just buy mens gloves? It doesnt matter if they are too big there gloves get the cheaper pair.

Its just like when they complain that womens razors are more expencive. Just get mens razors, you dont need everything to be pink and fashionable

I bet those gloves cost more cause they curve with the hand.

Gloves arent made from one piece. They make more gloves for men because men do more work than women. They have to change the manufacturing technique to make the smaller gloves.

>women doing work requiring gloves

Stick and stones may break my bones, but there will always be something to offend a feminist.

The image is too shitty to compare product codes from the price tag to the gloves. Its probably just misplaced on the shelf. Anybody who has worked in retail or grocery knows this but high class white feminists have probably never had to work such shitty jobs.

>so underrated

those are fantastic gloves, they turn your hands yellow but are really soft and durable.

*soft is good because it's allows you to grips things easily.

If women are willing to pay more for the same shit, then companies are going to charge more.

is that supply and demand sexual harassment?

> Women buy less work gloves
> Supply x Demand kicks in
> Women's gloves are more expensive

Nothing to see here

the women's ones probably have more padding because women will complain if their hands hurt

>woman spends extra $5 of husbands money on gloves for no reason
>thinks she's the one getting screwed

>half their customers

nigger you really think women are going to home depot at the same rate as men?

A "woman" size deviates from the standard size production chart of S, M, L, XL, XXL.

Because women have to be so different, a different size had to be manufactured, which changes production costs because they're going out of their way to make something different.

Proof women ruin everything.

It says women under the W retard

They don't fit, retard.

As someone who has run a business, worked in business and studied in business I can tell you what you are seeing in this image:

Small gloves do not sell as much as large gloves. Therefore, in order for the store to keep them in stock they have to price them higher because they order less of them in the first place. The larger ones are cheaper because they go quicker and have more demand, and they order larger quantities to keep them moving quicker. It wouldn't matter if the gloves were marketed as men's petite gloves, the price would still be the same because the demand for them is negligable. They only keep them in stock in case someone wants to spend the higher price for them in the first place, when in reality they make more money off the men's ones on the left.

looking at the shelf tag is retarded, because they're usually wrong,

you have to look at the items individually

Supply and demand isn't quite the full picture, though. Economies of scale is the better answer

>women's gloves cost more
>cost more of his money
>he is the one being fucked over
>bitch doesn't even use the gloves

Fucking women

yea you are probably right but the better answer is feminists are retarded

This

& It's because of cost. They don't sell as many so they don't make as many women's gloves SO they're more expensive to make. It's not complicated. We need to make micro economics & civics mandatory for high schoolers ISHYGDDT

You can see the extra stitching on the fingers of the women's gloves even in OP's shitty pic

Then make them fit.

>women will pay $4 more for this product from our market testing
>men will not

alternatively:
>we make 50000 of these men's gloves but only 1000 of these women's gloves
>since we make less, to make a profit, we must price them higher

Economics 101 should be mandatory.

/thread

Why don't the women just wear the mens gloves if it's such a problem?

Why did I laugh at this

This. And consider it economic Darwinism.

We have a similar thing with niggers: Buy a pack of cigarettes for $6, or buy a single for 50 cents.

Answer: 50 cents is less than $6, so Sheeeeit!

supply and command dumb bitch

Second post best post

Not even just half, over half.

Apparently more women go to home depot than men.

Really we're the oppressed ones.

The "Gender Tax" Broken Down: A Guide For Idiots and Feminists (Implying there's a difference)

1. Go into a store
2. Pick out two random items
3. If the items are identical but don't have the same price, buy the cheaper one
4. If the items aren't identical and they have different prices, the price difference cannot be explained by sexism, but rather that you're holding two different items, and there is no reason for them to have the same price

If you find yourself upset that the deodorant that says women on it costs more than the deodorant that says men, refer to the above guide.

Thank you, have a nice day.

*zooms in to check price tag*
Nice try faggot, you switched the two around.
Fuck off with your falseflagging and go back to sucking cawk for cash at Olive Garden

Supply and demand

No kidding.

>women's work gloves
They'll occupy space on the shelf for much longer.

I know you guys have tiny eyes but you know you're wrong, right?