We're all fucked

Friendly reminder that the prosperous times of peace and progress we've known since the fall of the berlin wall in 1989 is coming to an end and we might even face the most dire situation since 1945.

>American democracy is virtually dead and they might very well have elected a dictator who couldn't care less about western values or the American world influence that has been so benefitial for us all
>Russia is already controlled by a powerhungry mad dictator who wants to restore his soviet empire
>Europe is extremely weak and populist parties (controlled by Putin) already got air because of the retarded immigration policy, the countries are deeply divided and the military might is non-existant
>Russia will now invade all of Europe to establish what they've tried since ww1, to control all of us under Moscow
>the superpowers of US and Russia, both controlled by fascist dictators with no regard for human life or morals will soon follow their fascist ideology and declare war on each other (fascism always leads to war)
>RIP world

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/19/opinion/how-republics-end.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please, somenody can confirm this is true? i'm scared that trump will be just a normal neo con

It's true trump is literally hitler

Trump has no ideology, he is a fucking retard who wanted the office and now he has no clue what it's about. He won't stand in the way for Putin, that's why the Russian fuck is so happy about the Election.

>american democracy is nearly dead

if he's not i'm gonna be so fucking disappointed

This is going to be AWESOME.

only complaints about putin i accept is from russian right wingers that think he's not enough nationalist

>and they might very well have elected a dictator who couldn't care less about western values or the American world influence that has been so benefitial for us all ...
... Unless Trump didn't win. Thank god Hillary was so BTFO

bump

do u think trump is actually /ourguy/?
or he's just a bush 2.0?

I wish this was true, but it's not famalam

nytimes.com/2016/12/19/opinion/how-republics-end.html?_r=0

Maybe Americans who don't like democracy should like him but for us Europeans he is a DISASTER. He literally wants to kill NATO, our only protection against Russia. We will be helpless little ducks without USA.

>Russia will now invade all of Europe to establish what they've tried since ww1, to control all of us under Moscow
ebin

Tell me how is this bad?
Me think the end of the world is guud. :)

I tought you had to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums?

>Putin
>restoring anything
>This is what westerners actually believe
This liberal cuck isn't restoring anything. He's literally Yeltsin's chosen successor whos only purpose is to keep Russia weak and guarantee that the oligarchy won't be bothered by the law enforcement services.

Good we don't need you mudslims here.

AMERICA FIRST

Peace is a lie. It is the 70 years of peace in Europe and the lack of great power conflict since the fall of the USSR that is responsible for the near collapse of Western civilization that we are experiencing now.

Too much peace breeds weakness at a fundamental level. Weakness breeds conflict.

The wheel continues to turn...

I can't wait to see liberals suffer.

>implying democracy is a good thing
>implying privately-owned governments are a bad thing

He is the typical sovietboo faggot Russian retard who can't accept that their country is shit and that we're in the 21st century not the 19th century and that peace and trade is mutually benefitial instead of dumb imperialistic wars.

I hate you fucking Russian tards so much and the ONLY bright thing in the future is that I'll be able to kill many of you in the wars to come.

I still don't get this comic. What is it trying to say?

That the far left is driving her from a libertarian to more authoritarian like Sup Forums tier

Leftists oppressed lolbertarians so they became fascists in order to strike back.

>we'll be sitting ducks without America protecting us!!!
>I'm going to kill so many Russians in the coming war

Hahahahaha, calm down Sven

So was obama.
The destabilization of several countries that led to the migration crises was forced by your government and it's the same for several wars/terrorists groups.
All the happenings in the last centuries involved US and either israel or saudi or both.
The difference is that trump is probably not going to do everything behind your back so even the uneducated majority of your country is going to face that their country is a place for sadistic warmongers

>American democracy is virtually dead
It started to die after Lincoln and was completely dead by 1900. Also: Republic
>care less about western values
Well this means liberalism and lots of "human rights" for non-natives/outgroup people. Fuck it.
>American world influence that has been so benefitial for us all
Eh? You think your country would have it worse if the US would have stayed completely isolationist? At least there wouldn't be nigger refugees flooding sweden.
>by a powerhungry mad dictator who wants to restore his soviet empire
The marxists are usually somewhere else now. Funny that you don't think this about the US which plays world police.
>Europe is extremely weak
Yeah, thanks to "western values" kek
>populist parties already got air because of the retarded immigration policy
Yay, a right wing party sitting in the German parliament for the first time since WW2. HOW FUCKING EVIL IN A DEMOCRACY
>Russia will now invade all of Europe
Oh more fear mongering by sweden topkek. Sure you are not a pole using a proxy?
>with no regard for human life
Hint: No leader has this.... ever. Hence people are sent into wars without thinking twice. They think once with the complete expectation of death.
>fascism always leads to war
[citation needed]

Exterminate the sweds

Yes I'm sure Russia is eager to become completely bankrupt and have an empire full of people that hate them.

We will all be exterminated. I'm looking forward to die fighting some fucking subhuman Ivan dumbfuck.

>m-m-m-muh fascism

Grow up.

I wish

>macho, faggot hating, muslim killing russian
>subhuman?

>(You) swedish, somalia-sucking, faggotloving feminist gayboy
>.....

>>Russia will now invade all of Europe to establish what they've tried since ww1, to control all of us under Moscow

This is pretty much necessary to save Europe at this point
You better fucking hope this happens

Yeah, right

>He literally wants to kill NATO, our only protection against Russia. We will be helpless little ducks without USA.

That's the plan, mohammed.

>He literally wants to kill NATO

He never said that. He just wants NATO countries to pay their legally required dues. Which admittedly is foolish because he doesn't seem to be aware of just how much most European countries are big deadbeat nigger tier freeloaders.

countries are posturing. they're turtling. we're in end game in starcraft. start building your fucking turrets and battlecruisers.

nobody wants to end up like europe right now. make yourself self sufficient, tidy up the boarders and start building shit shit.

So hello to achmed for me when he's done raping your wife that is.

Typical swedecuck

Hah calling some Leftist fag typical Swede, jump into the ocean with you!

>implying anything he said was true

>>Russia will now invade all of Europe to establish what they've tried since ww1, to control all of us under Moscow
Realistically, what would Russia have to gain from this?

Why the fuck would you want kebab infested europe at this point?

>tfw endangered species shitpost

Cool story, bro.

United Europa under Tsar Putin?

Muslims can be kept under control if you have a tough ruler, see Russia & how it handles it's Muslims

When did I say typical swede?
>typical swedecuck
Why were you so quick to leap to this faggots defence?

As an American taxpayer, I really don't give a fuck about your safety. Your whole shit could get glassed off the face of the Earth tomorrow, and I'd sleep peacefully. Our military is for us, and we elected someone who best represents that interest, among other things. If you and the rest of the world keep waiting for us to come along and wipe your asses for you, you deserve to be invaded the moment we leave you to it. That's why there are signs at the park that say "Don't feed the animals."

>Why were you so quick to leap to this faggots defence?

Of Swedes you inbred Paki

did you read what user wrote?

why arent you fighting mudslime subhumans NOW? they're invading your country