TERROR ATTACK FOILED IN AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIAN POLICE PRIVATING US FROM CHRISTMAS HAPPENINGS

"Australian police say they have foiled a terror attack planned for Melbourne on Christmas Day"

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38411935?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/16/australian-thieves-paraded-with-signs-on-indonesian-streets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Emus at it again

>AUSTRALIAN POLICE PRIVATING US FROM CHRISTMAS HAPPENINGS

Close, it was pirates. I'd bet money on it.

delete this

Who goes out on Christmas Day anyway? The only victims would've been other Muslims

Let me guess, religion of peace?

Police released this photo of the terrorist alongside the Intellectual author of the frustrated attack

what else it would be?

I wish it wasn't foiled I fucking hate all people that live in Melbourne I swear they are putting shit in the water over there.

This

I wish the police would tell us what the fuckers had planned though, but I guess they also dont want to put ideas in the heads of other inbred muslims

Australia finally shit post so hard they kicked terrorists so hard they pulled a tendon in their foot.

>Andrews: Diversity is our strength

Obviously it was to attack the mass at the cathedral and probably behead the priest.

Thankfully we're hard cunts and smash all Muslims like Cronulla

>Melbourne

Please don't wish I were dead user. I have to pass through that place every work day.

>muslims
>terrorism
>shitposting
>go to nearby countries to steal bikes

are Australians honorary niggers/sandniggers?

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/16/australian-thieves-paraded-with-signs-on-indonesian-streets

It's gonna be over 40C on christmas day.

Pretty lousy day for jihad.

That is like a normal Saudi Arabia day!

even with a terrorist attack on christmas, the sudanese will commit more murders on that day anyways

>Lebs and a muzzie from Egypt
>inspired by ISIS
>planning an attack on Christmas
>deemed "not an act of faith"
Just a coincidence

maybe they had a fleet of mr whippys loaded with C4

>Islamic
>Intelligent

Nope, not even spelled nearly the same.

Wow, how could this happen in
>Melbourne
?
It's one of our most diverse and tolerant cities!