How were Arabs able to conquer most of Middle East and how did they write the Quran, did they know how to make paper...

How were Arabs able to conquer most of Middle East and how did they write the Quran, did they know how to make paper? They are pretty much African tier monkeys, yet they took over much more advanced people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fall of the western Roman Empire left North Africa in shambles. Thanks multiculturalism'

Will power

They didn't fear death and had nothing to lose so they fought like savages and raped everything that came into their ways

Because none of what you typed is true. Arabs were advanced. Algebra is an Arabic word.

Short answer: Because they were able to cross the deserts.

Long answer, follows. Let me type it out.

Relative to us they are shit tier. But to anyone else who stepped in the middle east they are literally kangz and shit

pic related but racial reality infograph I've seen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine–Sasanian_War_of_602–628

same way 1500 ISIS fighters could take Mosul from like 30000 Iraqi Army soldiers. zealotry and fanaticism. Also they had some pretty dope generals during the initial conquests which helps

Bruh pre-Muslim Arabs were not advanced. They were "literally who" tribesmen from bumfuck nowhere. Their golden age came after Islam and the conquests

Algebra was invented by a Uzbekistani
But people used arabic and arabic numerals to do it
That's why people think that it is arabic

1. The domestication of the camel allowed the desert tribes to cross areas that were impassable to anyone without camels.
2. The historical figure today associated withMohammed (if that was his name at all) managed to torn arab aggression outwards with the promise of plunder.
3. The eastern roman empire and the persian empire had exhausted themselves with drawn out conflicts.

Initially the arabs raided just as the Vikings did: Attack any settlement and city that is undefended. If there is an army to defend, they would just turn back were the defenders could not follow them, which is the desert (Or to the sea in the Viking's case) and then they would look for an easier target.
The arabs fairly quickly discovered, that NO ONE was sending an army to fight back.
The Byzantines and the Persians were just a hollowed out shell.
So they instaled themselves as ruler and made up an extortion racket: جزية (Jizya), to extort money from everyone. (again, "Danegeld" in the Vikings case)

And the Quran was probably not written by arabs at all.
The whole religion part about islam mots likely came into existence as some mangled offshoot of christianity, somewhere around Jerusalem, sometime after 700 AD.

Now I regret writing this, because I forgot that all the retarded newfags are unable to read more than a single line.

I did read it

its okay user

It is probably overly simplyfied, though.

You can find similar parallels between arabs, huns, seljuk turks and mongols, just as you can find them between arabs and vikings.

Arab military doctrine is one of outmaneuvering and deceiving enemies. It works on other Arabs but not on Humans.

Arabs were advanced, it's just that their culture stagnated and stayed where it was, frozen, after Mohammed obtained power and started raping children.

Pekka, although you're unto something, being autistic by birth and passport should bar you from even posting here.

Fpbp

I read it, I just didn't have anything to contribute by commenting, jerk.

At first they were advanced but hundreds of years of inbreeding and race-mixing made them monkey-retards.

Nah, that's totally bunk, and I say this as a Catholic who hates Islam.

Medina was filled with jews to the point that Muhammad had to slaughter them for debunking his clearly invented religion.

The Quran was written after his death. Did I say the Quran? I mean the Qurans, plural and in many different dialects. They picked one and burned the rest.

There are a bunch of details that I have since forgotten. There is an ex-saudi muslim that goes by Al Fadi who spoke about this kind of stuff. Look his name up on YouTube if you want to learn about the history of early Islam.