How does it feel to be a part of objectively the worst hate group in America, Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be a part of objectively the worst hate group in America, Sup Forums?

They think we have a positive opinion on faggots? Thanks for spreading that misinformation, Milo.

half of these are less white supremacist than black lives matters is black supremacist...

Also alt-right is not Sup Forums

this.
what do we win for filling the board?

>Southern Poverty Law Center

> Anti-black
No. I believe in merit.

> Anti Muslim
Again, wrong. I grew up in a Muslim country and 90% of my friends are Muslim.

> Anti-Immigrant
Wrong. I'm an immigrant myself. A LEGAL one though.

> Anti-semitic
This one might be the only genuine feeling I have. I don't hate them, i just don't trust them.

> Anti-government
Not a bad thing

> Anti-feminist
Good. There is no reason for feminists to be exist in a 21st century America.

>alt right
>pro faggot

kek makes sense

(((((anti government)))))

Yes goy 1984 is a good book, read it and rejoice, it's becoming real!

>Anti-Government
>This is somehow a bad thing

BINGO

Why do you even waste time refuting this? You're playing into their "frame", they will call you a racist/sexist/homophobe/Islamophobe no matter what you say.

>Looking at this matrix, it is clear that the alt-right movement is heavily aligned with the ideological guidelines of its predecessors, with the addition of flagrant anti-feminism. The alt-right does not explicitly crusade against LGBTQ people (one of its quasi-leaders, Milo Yiannopoulos, is openly gay himself), but its members frequently target the gay community.

This.

The difference between KKK and White nationalists is that that KKK is anti LGBTQ and White nationalists are not?

Has (((Vox))) ever actually spoken to any of these groups?

>(((vox)))
>(((splc)))

great poast user : ^ )

>pro feminism
>anyone

Breaking news:

most pastries are sweet

Great, an alt-right bait thread. Thanks TRS you fucking faggots.

sage

>anti government
>not anti alphabet club

Wait.. The alt-right is anti-black? I know it's against a welfare state and afrocentrism, but I don't think most people here hate people simply because they're black.

SAGE
SLIDE THREAD

Have you joined your local hate group, Sup Forums?

Fuck you and your false premises.

Wow, the only thing as bad as us are christians.

Lol some faggot had so much fun making this image. Probably LARPed as a programmer creating classes in an MMORPG or some shit

This is proof nothing is perfect in this world

Vox is fake news.

>Alt-right
>Not anti-lgbtqppesezee++
fools

I didn't hate them as a kid when I'd only seen them on pictures.

((VOX))

fixed it for (you)

>anti immigrant

I'd welcome plenty of european immigrants

whats TRS?

alt right reddit

>anti Muslim
I knew a Shia who said they hate Arabs so much and sunnis it was funny watching them rant about the,

gibs url?

Speaking for myself, I hate niggers for being niggers, not people for being black. having said that, I am generally untrusting of blacks due to the high propensity of niggers among them.

A biased source can still speak truths.

You're alt-lite at best. Probably just a libertarian.

>worst
you seem to have spelled best wrong

>How does it feel to be a part of objectively the worst hate group in America, Sup Forums?
I'm not black

Yeah, I'm sure the Christian Identity movement is fucking in love with the modern feminists.

>blacks can't be trump-voting white supremacists
Racism at its finest

fucking this.

With all the MSM's talk about fake news, I find it unbelievable that it's still considered reliable source.

joogle it shill. And no, I'm not handing out referals

>anti-black
What the fuck does that even mean

Conservative liberal.

>pic related

whatever it needs to

Wow, so a fag MSM "journalist" decides what people think. Im so glad their media is dying.....

Lying media.