Julian Asange

It wasn't CGI pol bros, and I'm not a shill. It was a morph cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know. Only retarded autistic sperg-lords think Assagne is kill.

>Only retarded autistic sperg-lords think Assagne is kill.

So over half the board. Sounds about right

Name me one (1) valid reason to use a morph cut in the middle of a sentence.

He's totally alive.
He just won't come to the window because the people who didn't kill him and don't want him dead might shoot him.

WTF is a morph cut?

This. What's a morph cut?

He's not dead but he's not at the ambassy

think Animorphs
Or that one Michael Jackson video

Except they had him change into himself a little later to hide something that was cut out

CIA shill bullshit, fuck off before I leak

what movie is this?

They used morphed cuts in the JFK footage aswell, it's a tactic.

You don't recognise Captain Kirk?

No need to morph shit.

You are a shill

oh so its a star trek movie?
never really been into it but neat

It didn't really seem to be the same sentence. Just two separate comments strung together in a manipulative way

youtube.com/watch?v=iV4vBRbXD9g&t=2s

Star Trek: Gorilla lolis in space

Did Pamela Anderson make any comment about Assange? She was close enough to Assange to visit him at the embassy and she was the last person to see him alive. Is she keeping a low profile and not saying a single word about all this?

sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up,
it's only the shills--it doesn't many shills
to get low-intelligence morons like you believe it's thousands of people--and those too stupid to listen to reason.
you don't even have a college degree, let alone a degree in information management.
you are fully unqualified to be doing anything but reading about this topic and frankly i'm not even sure you're up to the task of trying to parse the signal from the noise.
you and America is best served by you doing the what I first recommended:
sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

If you're a patriot you'll stfu, if you're leftist swine you'll scream about how I'm the leftist shill.

It's Star Trek VI, it's directed by the same guy who did Star Trek II which is the one everyone raves about (and the last four movies have pretty much modelled themselves on), but honestly I think VI is a better movie.

Plus it's Sup Forums as fuck. It's an allegory for the fall of the Soviet Union with the Klingons reaching out to make a peace treaty with the United Federation of Planets (humans and other allies) after they accidentally blow up their own moon (which represents Chernobyl) and there's assassinations and conspiracies, it's great

She killed him while having sex ala Gone Girl while she got her MK ULTRA status on

He's being held captive.

Will you guys drop this already. He's alive. Stop this conspiratorial garbage.