Polish Surgeons attach a hand to a man who was born without one. Sup Forums APOLOGIZE TO POLAND

>"We are talking about a man who lived 32 years without this member."

>As of today, the patient can only move his fingers and not the hand itself, but doctors are optimistic that he will gain more mobility over time.

>"This is an important breakthrough in neurophysiology and the practice of transplants because up to now it was thought that - in the case of this type of congenital defect - such grafts could not be done," Domanasiewicz said.

"Subhuman slavic" Poles are making huge medical advancements and within 150 years it will be the bastion of white enlightenment once muslims have fucked up Western Europe.

Apologize to Poland Sup Forums, especially Brits, start apologizing now and they might let your white grandchildren escape The United Caliphate.

straitstimes.com/world/europe/in-world-first-man-born-without-hand-gets-one-from-deceased-donor-poland-surgeons-say

Other urls found in this thread:

polsa.gov.pl/en/
bbc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kidding aside, how long will it take for Slavic countries to overtake the west.

It took 50 years for communism to fuck up our side of Europe, how long will it take for Islam to fuck up the other side of Europe?

Poland will be superpower by 2020.
Screencap this.

I wonder how the donor would have felt knowing that this guy will be wanking himself with his hand.

Can they cut Shaq's dick off bleach it and attach it to mine?

Not gonna happen, Ivan

Nice try, it might be an economic superpower by 2080-2120.

2020, no. That's dellusionally optimistic

How is NATO going to save the UK, France and Germany from millions of muslims leeching on their welfare system and ruining their country?

Better question; How gay is it to use your transplant hand to jack off?

Sure they 'successfully' attached the hand, but being polish it was accidentally attached upside down

We're already fixing that Aljaz.

Keep memeing while your President Cuck fucks up your country.

You've already got a big Muslim population. This is what the UK needs to do:

1. Instead of shitting on poles, band with them
2. Remove Kebab with polack friends
3. Enjoy prosperity.

jerking with it makes him a faggot

You actually can

What's the best way to break a pollocks finger? Punch him in the nose.

But user, was probably born without a dick, soo only "you" can.

I'm an organ donor so you can take all my arms and legs, take my brain. Sure wouldn't mind my brain and consciousness living a little longer. Turn my body into an empty stub. Is being an organ donor going to become too weird now?

now he can clean toilets at twice the speed than he was previously capable of.
This polack is gonna put the rest of the polish outta business.

Polish supremacy is a fact. Future belongs to Poland.

>In what they claimed as a world first
>Up to now, a similar procedure had been performed only on newborn conjoined twins in Indonesia and Canada

Must not be that difficult if Indonesia did it before you.

>a fucking leaf

>2016 Hand is attached
>2017 Hand begins to whisper terrible things to the man
>2018 Hand begins to twitch involuntarily when near women
>2019 ???

Ehmm because it's harder to attach a hand to someone who's been alive for 32 years and has never used the nerves associated with using a hand, and a newborn baby, not yet fully developed.

>A burger

ohh

someone post the Polish Basement Ogre thread from Sup Forums

Really, because I thought surgery was harder to do on babies than it was to do on fully-grown men.

Do they have hospitals in Slovenia?

I'm not a Slav but I've always respected them, based no-nonsense hardworking futures of the white race

I like Poland, they're alright and doesn't afraid of anything

>tfw no blonde polish gf

I hope he believes in no fap.

He grew up without a hand, lived 32 years not using the associated nerves, they attached a foreign hand to his limb, and he is capable of moving fingers.

Neither of us are doctors (probably), just marvel at the technical achievement this is and lets stop playing semantics.

Next step:
Attaching bionic arms to our nerves

He's not wrong, Ahmed

and I second that.

*Great power, but otherwise you're right

Slovenia has public healthcare, everyone gets equal treatment. The amount of doctors per inhabitant is much higher than 'Murica, so is the amount of hospitals.

I can't wait to see how that supposed "head transplant" is going to turn out. I think it's supposed to happen in the next year or two

I mean obviously the patient will die, but I still really want to see how it goes

They've been doing this for a long time user...

Probably not because the body part being attached is too different in its DNA because hes a nigger and you're (white?). Many mixed children have problems finding donor for things like bone marrow, or organs because their DNA is too different.

>polish surgeons

So... can i have more than just 2 arms?

My father works as chief at a hospital.

It's not as peechy as it sounds. He is one of the most qualified doctors in the country and he gets shit pay, with the same qualifications as his he would be making a 200,000$ salary in the US.

Here he makes shit.

Don't buy into the socialized healthcare meme, my father doesn't, you shouldn't either.

You know what I was just thinking the other day? Obviously no reporter would ask this person the question, but I'd like to ask some guy who'd been in a coma for like 10 years and woke up how fucking bad he wanted to jerk off. It must have been an unbearable urge.

I once went a month without busting a nut and what came out was some incredibly thick ass mucus. I had to take a shower to get it off

Put a toilet brush in his hand and he is ready to go

poland will be a superpower within 50 years im calling it

Being a doctor here is huge investment without much return, except bragging rights, THE reason why I'm not following my father's footsteps fuck that, not gonna throw away a decade of my life to make a slightly less shitty pay.

200.000 is what you can pay for health care in USA, so maybe this is why your father doesn't moves there.

Superpower, nah. Economic power, maybe.

>how fucking bad he wanted to jerk off. It must have been an unbearable urge
Ehhh, usually when I don't fap for a while I stop getting aroused too easily

How is the Polish space program coming along?

All my keks

the only people who think poles are subhuman are anglo scum (the same lot who let their daughters breed with muslims indians pakis and niggers)

Both Poland and Argentina used to be very powerful before the leftists got their hands on them. I have hope that they will gain back their past glory

There is a healthy middle ground between shit doctor pay and socialized medicine, and corruptly overinflated prices in the US.

I'm not saying doctors are well paid. You can probably pick dog shit off the road in Norway and make as much as your father, you can always make more money abroad.

UKC works better than some private-shit knock-offs like Izola and Gorica though. Izola fucks pretty much got my grandmother killed.

It's just that when you really need healthcare, you can be provided with good services usually.

You mean you don't? It's [the current year]

Meanwhile doctors in the US make a comfy 300000 a year while telling patience to take more pain killers

so is there any way they can graft me a 10 inch dick, or are they just fucking around with hands?

Well Sup Forums?

USA got a lot bigger competition also and it's no mystery that brown doctors are taking over. USA has no quality health care, neither it has good doctors and even less they know what those good doctors are. Many people are illegally educated in USA and you have to visit a lot of doctors to get the right diagnosis.

This coming from an Ausshole didn't you chuckle heads voluntarily breed with Abos to dilute their race?

>Polish surgeons
probably put a right hand on his left arm

Also health care is usally done through employment, your employer provides you with a healthcare plane usally inform of benefits.

The people you hear complaint about cost are either unemployed or work minimum wage jobs where health care isn't covered

WE ARE FRANKENSTEINS AND SHIET

>NATO
truly a blight upon this earth

Daddy why didn't you invest in western Russia!

God dammit. I kind of enjoy Poland being an insignigicant shithole. "Real" countries give you this sense of standard you must to upheld. No one will say an ukrainian or a mongolian that he sucks, people will measure you with diferently when you are from the west. Now the pole will need to act like if he was civilised all of the sudden.

It's everywhere the same, normally you have to be insured and you have to have papers, but some don't and some employers will screw you, especially if you work without contract of any kind.

>attach a 2nd hand to a man

Guess that means he can't drive a truck anymore.

That's not just a US problem though, If it's something very serious I'd talk to two doctors at a bare minimum.

>you can just graft a hand on someone's wrist and make it work
fucking life is scary

dude if it works with arms... imagine the possibilities

You know it just hurts my soul, I'm a lazy fucktard, but my father truly was an ubermensch self made type man, studied like crazy in the old days of Yugo. Finished top 5 in his class in Ljubljana. Specialized three times, made chief, well respect in our country.

Gets shat on with abysmal pay, I'd be fine with it if our government weren't trying to fuck up Doctors for the past 15 years.

I believe he said that he could make 80+ Euros per hours 10 years ago if he was on call during a night shift if there was some kind of high priority surgery or something like that for the same he currently gets paid 5-6 times less, but I'd have to ask him to confirm it's been a few years since we've talked about this.

I love Poland

It's everywhere the problem, but question is how much of it exists. Fact is that if you are very free, you will have a lot of illegals who will go through and open up businesses you can't confirm for quality control. The key word is quality control, since how you test quality if you don't even know how many illegals are in country? Those so called private doctors don't go through quality control like my Slovenian friend thinks, only country can pull you through quality control and maybe rumors of your good work, but that's not real quality control. So how does one determine in USA that some doctor is good?

Yeah, but Poland still can't go to space.

Slow and steady
polsa.gov.pl/en/

Somebody post that cool photo of the first heart transplant with Religa.

5-6 times less for the same shift.

The overall pay is not THAT much smaller.

The biggest hit to doctor pay here was night calls, or whatever the English term is.

They'd thought of that so they gave him a woman's hand.

Fuck this! Now my design for robo arms is USELESS!

You are a fool if you think USA government or some private fucks who are competition are going to recognize your father as a good doctor. You are living in fantasy world. They are going to shit on him even harder there, since competition won't admit somebody is good even if he's god. Why do you think McDonald's is the best restaurant there and Oreo the best cookie, is it very good? No, it's the worst quality, but they have money and connections. Stupid retard.
>le i am going to get recognition
>le my Yugoslavian schools count

It was probably from a dead guy, some people ask for their body to be donated after death

heh, I wonder if you can transplant a penis to the Urethra and have two functional penises.

How do they do that after they die? Don't they do it before they die?

underrated post

bbc.com/
news/health-29645760

Polish\british coop manage revolutionary operation on severed spine
Unironicaly we have some fantastic doctors, i wish our healthcare was better funded

Steady up Slovene

ahhhhhhhh look at their cute logo!

Thanks lad.

Can they graft a dick so that i dont have to be circumcised anymore
>inb4 regrowing it, i dont have a frenulum

He is objectively a good doctor though, also you are talking out of your ass. For a time he was in talks to go to New Zealand, before you know kids made him stay, but he had the opportunity to move and if he had he would have probably been pretty wealthy and successful.

I'm not sure about the US, but if New Zealand respected his academic classifications I think the US would have too.

University of Ljubljana is pretty respectable especially medicine.

Ohh I forgot to mention, he also worked as a guest speaker at University and mentored as well until recently, he is getting pretty old.

Now also we need statistics for how many it didn't worked. I remember when doctors fixed the tree man, sadly he's dead now. How many decades was it ago that Japanese had dentists who didn't need to drill and just had to use pasta to clean your tooth and seal it up after that? Where is this technology?

sorry poland

In their will i guess

That's cool and all, but now he has to take drugs for life, so his new body part won't be rejected by his own body

I was born as a congenital amputee (redundant AF) and I rather spend a few thousand every few years for new prosthetics, over having a non-working frankensteinhand.

Why wouldn't you get a hook you faggot? Or a chainsaw hand? Amputees are such pussies now

You are kind of righ, this procedure is very limited, basically only very clean cuts.
Have u seen minority report? The future is already here, its just not very evenly distributred. Cutting edge medical procedures are extremly expensive

>so his new body part won't be rejected by his own body

does that happen?