Turk reaction to two turks treated like dogs and burned alive

What is Turkey up to? Are they upset?

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah man, they are all in the streets cheering with joy

That was pretty slack.

One thing burning them alive, or treating them like dogs, but both together is fucking rude.

Anyway, When Turkey strikes a deal with Russia, ISIS is literally going to be trapped in a pincer, and the U.S. will be hovering overhead with Trump in charge.

I don't think they should eradicate them straight away. They should make it slow. They should make them Name The Gulf States. So we can bomb them and liberate their oil fields too.

out goverment slowed the internet royally thus we cant access the social media sites
but from what i gathered they are furious as hell and want to army to flatten and burn the entire al-bab

did you saw it?

How are ISIS still a thing?

Assad and Russia want them dead.

Turkey wants them dead.

Kurds want them dead.

How fucking hard is it to wipe out 30,000 retards surrounded on all sides?

Do we have a webm?

This isn't a computer game where it's one team vs another team. Or even like a state-on-state war with one army vs another army.

Even saying this conflict is complex is massively fucking understating it.

Hearty Kek

It is 3:21 AM in Turkey right now, so normal folks are asleep and don't know what happened. Ask again in 4 hours or so.

it's in 2 parts and it's fucking disturbing as hell, and I usually don't mind this sort of thing.

Busy making sure nobody posts mean pictures of Erdogan.

>How fucking hard is it to wipe out 30,000 retards surrounded on all sides?

isis = islam. that why it is so nebulous.

What the fuck is this flag?

Thanks for correcting the record Sargent Schulz

Why are ISIS fighting Turkey again?

Are you going to answer the question or just keep providing cringe?

Memes aside, there actually must be some very experienced and talented officers and soldiers in ISIS. Maybe it's just not so easy to deal with them

Anyone have the sauce/video?

Of course, you'd never actually do that because these guys were simply sacrificed as theater to mask the fact that ISIS actually works for you.

Didn't want the kurdish territories to touch? Sure it had nothing to do with supply lines.

Turks can't fool anyone, it's hilarious watching them try to pin the blame on everyone but themselves.

Apperently one of the killed soldier was an ISIS LOVER ..

Kurds are the only ones who actually fight isis. Russia s busy with """"""moderate""""""" rebels and turkey is fighting kurds.

Flag of Marxism

He's Turk, so that's already obvious

Thought Turkey were backing ISIS????
What gives?

Weren't ISIS fighters being trucked in from Turkey and wasnt turkey buying ISIS oil?????

Didn't turkey shoot down that Russian jet..you know the one bombing ISIS..

Well no shit, 90% of the turks support isis.

>30,000 retards

+millions of sympathisers in every country housing muslims

What rifles are they carrying?

They are saying they are going to do worse things to the ISIS guys. You know how things have been going for 3000 years.

Treating a roach like a dog seems like an upgrade

Tell me why there is a EU flag on Sup Forums my little wienerbread :(

My understanding is that Turkey treated them as useful idiots to oust Assad

Erdogan's ideology is a degree of political Islam combined with a strong Turkish state which is the region's major power (so called neo Ottomanism)

Moderate rebels is ISIS.

Ya there called Mossad and the CIA

>Well no shit, 90% of the turks support isis.

Well i don t know , turks used to be pretty secular , anyway here is proof. His name and the place where he comes from are same as well

Most of the people who elected and support Erdogan (majority) are braindead Islamic livestock. This will get suppressed and foment confusion at best.

Ein land, ein folk und ein flag

BTW, anyone got a full torrent?

The usual links got taken down.

i heard burning alive is the most painful way to die. RIP to those poor roaches

OK, 89%.

>we don't support isis!.. hehe guys trust me
Served us right tho... But karma is a bitch, cockroach.

You can say all you want about Turks, but they have so much fire in them they get shit fucking done.

>Turkey wants them dead.
Are you new?

When I saw it, it took like, 20 minutes to play the 4 minute video. Too many people were trying to view it at the same time or something. As per usual, oddly high quality video so it's definitely ISIS.

One of the soldier is ISIS supporter. What kind of timeline is this? LMAO.

They want extreme Islam. A return to the days of Mohammed. Turkey doesn't want that. We are quite not so extreme yet. So conflict ensues.

One of the guys who were burnt by the Isis is not related with Turkish army. None of Turkish media sources confirmed this burning thing yet. No one actually knows shit about it. We have the facebook profile of the one guy. He is actually an Isis supporter. In my and many people's opinon this video is obviously fake.

>surrounded on all sides?
They aren't actually surrounded.
On the south, they have access to Saudi and Jordan border, on North they have access to Turkey.
Even if Turkey and Iraq as states are in a state of war with ISIS, it doesn't mean people in army/police/customs would refuse some lucrative deals.

Yeah he was "captured "1 year ago ,

>the video is obviously fake
you are delusional my friend

Is there any country ISIS doesn't hate?

The Saudi's maybe?

Fake for what purpose?

Turkey wanted to conquer Syria using a false flag

That plan is out the window since russia moved in.

wow, that was rude

>yet

When theyre trained by the most powerful countries in the world of course

young turks BTFO

>Isis provided clean uniforms Turkish soldiers before they burn them.
>Thanks God

Pretty good !

Thx

>propaganda

>In my and many people's opinon this video is obviously fake.

"Yo Fethi, let's make a fake vid where you burn to death"
"kk bro"

>treating roaches like dogs
I'd say it's a step up.

Well I don't know where Erdoğan is taking us. He's kind of hogging the helm and we can't get him to let go. Hopefully we are going somewhere good.

Maybe you shouldn't go around invading other countries, Turkey i'm talking to you.

GTFO of Syria!

Wheres my webm, I got enough of them in my country, I want to see a few suffer to feel better.

No idea. They are so extreme that I don't think any country actually likes them.

We're killing terrorists not saving them like Europe ;) Keep calm.

he was a gendermae intel sgt.trying to inflitrate ISIS. he was never even on the MIA list. looks like ISIS took out an undercover agent.

You are correct. It got out of hand real fast though.

Not really

It's the fact they are an irregular force with no determined opponents. USA or any other military power can't really attack them. They would just blend in and do IED attacks. Syria is not concerned with ISIS as much as the """moderates""" for real politic reasons. Iraq didn't have a working military to fight them with and is relying on ad-hoc militias.

ISIS is not militarily strong at all. They are strong on the terrorist front and exploiting a vacuum.

>killing terrorists

We all know you invaded to support ISIS and fuck with the kurds.

Fuck off back across the border or based Assad will come to Constantinople

this guy was a shitty spy, not an isis sympathizer, them burning him might be a clue but idk

Syria used the Sunni Islamists in the East to undermine USA efforts in Iraq.

Everything comes back to bite you in the ass.

t. kurd refugee with internet connection thanks to yes sweden

They have equipmant to do that kind of stuff. Even you dont know burnt guys last words and what killers was talking about before he killed them.

Need the .WEBM, I desperately want to see a Turk suffer and die.

Nah I hate Kurds almost as much as I hate roaches.

It's been on here before

They have them stand with collars around neck as the fire travels up the chain. It lights their backs on fire. They start to freak out from the pain. Then burn to death via the heat. Worst way to die.

Because US doesn't want them dead. They are highly useful when it comes to destabilizing regions

arent u pay a ton of welfare to isis??
i mean wtf u saying man r u upset bcuz nobody will rape ur daughter after we wipe out terrorists?

Have this instead.

Vehicle love, best love.

You're making a play to establish a real Caliph to rule over a real Caliphate.

The days of you being "secular" are gone.

Extremist muslims and "moderate" muslims only disagree on timing; once the Caliphate is established, most of the "moderate" muslims will adjust their timing to the timing of the extremist muslims.

>Assad will come to Constantinople
>Topkek

Turkey entered Syria to fuck with Kurds. They didn't give a shit about ISIS, until ISIS started losing ground that would unite East Kurds with West Kurds in Syria.

They only invaded Northern Syria to stop kurds. Erdogan has supported ISIS since hte beginning, it's why they could use the turkish border.

Don't mistake Turkey or Erdogans actions as being anti-ISIS. It's 100% anti kurd.

i watched the video. fucked up way to die. the one that lasted longer sounded like he was screaming for his mother. Turkey should hang Erdogan and burn every Syrian alive. All of them. Alawite, Sunni, Shia, Kurd. Turkey should leave Syria as a giant empty desert.

>turkey are the good guys

top kek, Turkey is going to be ISIS 2.0 in 5 years.

Well right now they're leaving Syria mostly in bodybags.

adorable

Makes you think eh. If our 'governments' wanted them gone, they'd be gone. So maybe they don't want them gone?

>wipe out terrorists
>ISIS was completely cutoff from the North

In comes the Roach army and connects a passage for ISIS into Turkey once more.

yea i agree since eu started hate turkey
isis attax started again isis is mercanary of all
instead of declaring war just give some dollars to isis

>We are quite not so extreme yet
>yet

You webmn idiots

The full video is right here

The website is kind of slow tho.

>Alawite, Sunni, Shia, Kurd.

One of these things is not like the other

The West views removing Assad more important than ISIS or Al Qaeda becoming powerful.

The high IQ genius plan of the west was to mop up the islamists afterwards. ... aka heads up their asses

Not the same person. Look at his eyebrows, different shape.