>cashier looks at you
>smiles
>Happy (((((Holidays)))))

How do you respond?

"Thanks, you too!"

Do you ever go outside?

Say "merry jewmus"

I rape her to death obviously.

Can someone help a colour blind Sup Forumsack out and tell that that image is of?

nitko ne kaže sretni praznici

fucking hate these things, I can never get the right number inside them.

It represents all that was, is and will be

>mfw I recognize that image

I've been here for too fucking long.

>Merry Christmas!

I've already responded with that plenty. They are usually required to not say a specific holiday.

is she a qt?

I've been here 1,5 years and I recognize that image.

Faggot,

You need to communicate with the world a bit more.

>required to not say a specific holiday.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have a good workout.

Could you fuckers tell me what it is google search came up with nothing

da joos

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

"You too."
Goes home and has sex with non-2D girlfriend.

A friendly merchant in a colorblind test circle thing.

Kek

there is nothing there bro No worries.

you aggressively display your christian charity by telling her to fuck off, because, like a misgendered tranny, you must check the privilege of anyone who doesn't intuit your special snowflake status.

or you could smile happily and wish her the good tidings of the season too, and by showing a little kindness make yourself and her have a slightly better day.

IT'S A FUCKING KIKE, FINE?

I say "happy holidays" because I'm referring to both Christmas and New Years, is there something wrong with this?

just smile with a slightly condescending look. And move your head up down.

My dad told me the cashier at the grocery store said "Season's Greetings" and he responded "I'm no PC faggot, I say Merry Christmas". The guy laughed, but someone else said "I don't like that term PC faggot" My father responds "What? Are you a faggot?"

It's honestly just a funky shaped blob. I think they chose the image for a unusual red and green link to Christmas

Jesus Christ I cannot for the life of me make the figure of le happy merchant out

I need to be gassed it's like you are all in on a joke and I'm left out

Merry Christmas you filthy animal

I work for Comcast. As I leave each house, I usually receive a "happy holidays". I always respond with "merry Christmas".

We usually say "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year".

Commies say "happy holidays"

Also, commies usually celebrate only New Years.

Heard reports that some celebrate Christmas in January, not sure if just a meme.

Merry CHRISTMAS

(pauses to think)

FAGGOT.

(Snatches a snickers and walks out without paying)

I'm colorblind too, pretty severe, have difficulties telling lots of colors apart. This one I can see easily though.

Who cares. I mean I usually don't say anything back anyway. But when I say goodbye to anyone who looks like the celebrate Christmas (read: not a shit skin or Hindu) at work I obviously say Merry Christmas.

>visit verizon store to check out the pixel
>2 pakistani guys working there
>look at phones, make small chat about what they use and how crazy the (((holiday season))) is
>start walking out and wish them a "merry christmas"
>"you too boss"

Yea, you're being lazy while feeding into anti christian agenda.

>what the fuck, why am i in public

"Heathen."

it's the joos

Its a jew

Hah. Even the Kebab Shops have fucking christmas lights on display here. How cucked are you even?

Well I have severe red green deficiency I found out when I took an eye test required by the Royal Air Force to join as a recruit

Its a merchant.

How am I being lazy? There's more than one holiday coming up so I'm just tryna let you know I hope they both go well, not just Christmas. That's it.

Say happy holidays because I'm not a faggot that gets triggered at inclusivity. Go outside you autist

mutter a "y-you too" without making eye contact because I'm not a fucking normie

"And happy Christmas to you too." Just threat this "Holidays" as name for this day as some other foreign (libeal) name. Like "Rozhdestvo" - meaning absolutely the same, but sounds different.

"Happy holidays" refers to Christmas, Hannakuh, Kwanzaa, and whatever other bullshit people have, not Christmas and New Years.

>how am i being lazy
>tryna

Good Goy!

autism

Don't worry homie. Fellow colorblind loser here. Was your childhood dream to be a commercial pilot also shattered and you now spend your days getting blazed and shitposting on a Jamaican banana recipe sharing board with no more ambition than to work in menial labor?
Worst thing about being color blind? People finding out and pointing to the nearest object
>DWAT COLOR IS DIS!??!

for you I don't know if it's my Laptop screen or what but usually I can make a figure out at least this one no fucking clue

This is depressing

"Enjoy being unemployed after Christmas."

it's clearly the number 6. get euthanized.

Same.

"Me too, thanks"

>smile awkwardly
>scream obscenities in my head
>honestly wtf

user you truly are my brother from another mother. We were meant to be in the sky

*raises arm slowly and scream on top of lungs*

SIEG HEIL!

I wanted to join the RAF as an engineer but apparently my mother forgot to mention colour blindness runs in her side of the family and I inherited it and while my brother has it too mine is much worse I got the shit end of the stick

Well check if you can see it on phone or something.

Brother.

"Happy Non-Offensive, All-Inclusive, Microagression-Free Vegan, Halal, Kosher, Gluten-Free, No MSG Secular Winter Period."

But really, some places like Starbucks 'strongly encourage' their workers to say generic seasonal greetings, so it's not entirely their fault.

t. Barista

Normally because I'm not a fucking literal nigger that wants to make a scene

>"Happy Holidays, user"
>And a Merry Christmas to you too!

You can reply with this passive aggressively or even venomously, if the other person is a known them or militant atheist.

The half second pause that follows is...succulent.

tfw colorblind and genuinely see nothing in the circle

Walking out of the exam room with the optometrist telling me I failed the exam was probably the one of the worst moments of my life

FUCK THE CHRIST MASS!

What's next? You going to fly a plane into a building?

Faggot one-god nut jobs.

I can make the outline of the kike guessing because the image is a lot smaller

>the cashier smiles, looks you in the eyes and gives the universal greeting for the current season.
>you feel the raw, unfiltered judaism shake you to your very core.
>it's actually just your autism.
>"y-you t-t-too..." you reply as you nervously grab your bag of chicken tendies and mountain dew.
>you mumble something about the jews as you make your way outside, leaving a trail of spaghetti in your wake.

with a blank stare and walk away after collecting my items like I always do to any cashier at any time of year.

>even the kebab trucks drive into Christmas displays

stop worshiping saturn you filthy shabos goyim

i was at the store yesterday and told the nice old lady clerk merry christmas

>yes, you too. its so nice being able to say that again

trump made christmas great again and basically, you are btfo

ne seri

I can see the merchant blob and infer from there, can't see much more than that though.

>would probably be a half decent cop if I get in shape and since I have a hardcore justice boner I'd enjoy the shit out of it
>can't be a cop because I can't see red/greens
A programmer's fine too I guess. Boring as fuck though.

I studying Finance and Investment at Uni now

Woah - projecting

I don't. Why would anyone ever say anything to cadhiers?

I said merry Christmas to a cashier in Dearborn.The cashier was wearing a hijab. I don't know if it was offended or not, I didn't mean it. I just said sorry and walked away quickly.

With whatever well intentioned response you want.

What kind of faggot gets upset about someone wishing them a good day in a different language/ religious way?

Sounds like SJW cultural appropriation likely.

Die Juden

Colourblind EE here. Life is hell.

Jesus.

Programming uses a lot of colors to diferentiate commands though, isn't that an issue? Besides, you can still be a cop, just not one of those who deals with more risky stuff I think.

You're probably thinking of context colouring, you can usually change the colours if necessary but they aren't that crazy.
Pic related, just grabbed off google.

Oh, and the reason you can't be colourblind as a cop is for identifying cars/shirts and shit (or so my optometrist says).

It's le happy merchant

HOW DARE YOU, YOU'RE TRIGGERING ME SO HARD RIGHT NOW

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY PREFERRED HOLIDAYNOUNS ARE "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

I NEED A SAFE SPACE FROM THIS OPPRESSION OF MY RELIGION

You're a bunch of babies.

Most likely talking about Christmas and the new year and not acknowledges any others so an insane xenophobe like me wouldnt care.

Aah, I see. Damn, that sucks. Good luck on whatever you decide to do man

Made me laugh in public like a retard

Say "thanks, you too" and go about my day.

Happy Holidays simply makes more sense than Merry Christmas. Why do you guys have to be autistic about it?

>tfw I love NYC and own a fairly
Popular retail store.
>I say merry Christmas
>I have Santas for sale
>tfw nobody gives me shit.
>tfw college students say happy holidays
>tfw I say merry Christmas
>tfw advent calendar next to register.