Alright pol, we get it

You hate minimum wage workers. Serious question though, what is your solution? Let them and their children starve and die?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1482454384558.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

They're only about 4% of the workforce.
96% of workers have figured out how to make their labor worth more.

It seems like a small issue. Nobody should be trying to support a family on minimum wage.

Yes

Replace them with robots. They're doing it with more and more Mcdos here and it works great.

Wait that old bitch has kids? I don't buy it, neither did her manager.

Robots will replace and drive the Mexican hordes away

>15$/hour passes
>mcdicks lays off half their workers
>shitty niggers get the can first
>goes from 174 to 0

raising the min wage to 15 would catch all of those making less than 15/hr currently, which i'm sure is more than 4% of the population.

Lower the corporate tax and remove constricting regulations so that $7.25 isn't worth so little in the first place. Also don't tax poor people, that's stupid.

Yes, or go back to mexico or whatever other shitskin country they come from. Entry level jobs are supposed to be for white children not middle aged spics

The solution is for them to get skills.

It isn't McDonald's responsibility to feed your children and to pay the bill you can't pay yourself.

How much money does her husband earn?

>Let them and their children starve and die?

No, take their children and let them be raised by gays.

Starvation is too good for them.

>Taking whole day off to spend 20 minutes driving kids to school and back.

What do you propose that we do once we automate so many jobs that there is not enough work for everybody to do?

Do you intentionally limit technology to create artificial demand for human labor, or do you implement some kind of global "allowance" of income for living expenses?

>takes a whole day to take kids to school

I can tell you're not entirely clear on the economic consequences of raising the minimum wage.

Why do you think large corporations like Walmart and Target are pushing for a higher minimum wage in congress today?

I'd stop giving them gibs, because then if one idiot has his life ruined by not getting an education worth having, without having Daddy Government to bail them out, other people would learn from their example and either stop getting shit degrees or stop shitting out 8 kids before they're even old enough to legally drink.

Next step, make education more demanding and competitive instead of letting every retard who can repeat the Communist Manifesto by heart get a Ph. D. in Communications. The unprepared losers will drop out or fail, sending a message to others that it's not just fun and games.

You don't "intentionally limit" technology, the market will phase it out by itself. You can't sell products to people who aren't working, you know.

>not even worth 15 dollars an hour
>thinks their opinion matters

Instead of minimum wage jobs we might as well just draft the minimum wage workers who aren't in high school or college.

Fpbp

>I have 4 children

Stop reproducing like rabbits, fucking dumb niggers.

Who said we hate minimum wage workers? We hate brown people who coincidentally happen to be minimum wage workers.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1482454384558.webm

>You hate minimum wage workers. Serious question though, what is your solution?
Replace them with robots.

>Let them and their children starve and die?
For the last time, yes!

Maybe you shouldn't have 4 kids when you work at McDonald's.

>You hate minimum wage workers. Serious question though, what is your solution? Let them and their children starve and die?

Not fucking make their jobs too unsustainable to not replace with robots.

Fuck.

Minimum wage hikes utterly F U C K young people's chances to start their own lives, get married and propagate.

They're just one more trick to push back races that actually care about their offspring.

The weak must perish so the strong will survive

>when you live in West Oakland and your manager is a real nigga

How about not having 4 fucking children if you're already poor?

1. Who fucked you 4 times? Jesus some people have low standards.
2. Don't have so many kids if you cannot support them.
3. Yes, that is the solution. Because those kids will grow up to be just like their mother. And so will their children. We can break the cycle now by just letting the weak die. It's working so far, I see no reason to stop now.

I sympathize with minimum wage workers, but having four kids is definitely not a responsible course of action.

Leftists encouraging contraception and sex education seems somewhat responsible answer to that, if not for the fact that other leftists then use that as an excuse to double down and push hedonism and other decadence.

>having 4 kids when you cant afford 4 kids

>the blacks have managed to figure out how to have children without men, according to liberals

$20 paypal bet 3 of the 4 are from different fathers

Since most of Sup Forums can't understand basic economics, let's just say blah blah blah Jews blah globalists blah blah blah fiat money blah blah bankers blah blah.

Someone worth so little to society past the age of 20 should just be allowed to starve to death.

So just fuck all of us that actually made something of our lives who are just above $15?

For a solution, see pic related

McDonalds really is a shitty place to work for though. I worked there for a couple months in college.

I'll fully admit that they can treat their employees like shit BECAUSE the labor is so disposable and replaceable. Middle management really are spiteful and vindictive douchebags for no reason (other than hating their permanent mcjob)

>Try to call you in to work on your day off.
>Tell them no because you aren't home, and already have things to do.
>"Okay well dont bother coming in tomorrow then either."

>Get sick and take time off work
>"dont come back here unless you can show me a note from a doctor proving you're sick"

Retards like "her" are the reason why there are millions of starving people in Africa. They have more children than they can support.

This is nothing more than evidence of why you shouldn't take animals out of their natural habitat, and make no mistake, humans are animals.

If you cant afford to take care of you're kids why have them in the first place?

Why would you have a child when you're working at McDonald's, let alone four? I would be ashamed of myself if I did that. Imagine having career day and then your son/daughter has to go "my mom takes your order at McDonald's." McDonald's is a job, not a career. Stop trying to make a career out of working at fucking McDonald's.

Don't you know how much of an asshole you are?

You're basically saying people who earn 9 dollars deserve 6 dollars added to their current hourly income raising it to 15 dollars.

You're at the same time saying that people who earn 10 dollars only deserve 5 dollars added to their hourly income.

And that people who earn 11, 4; people who earn 12, 3; and those that earn 13, just 2, and 14, 1. People who currently already earn 15, don't deserve any.

Are you really saying people who earn 10-15 dollars an our don't work equally as hard as those who work for 9 dollars deserve less? Does that sound as "fair" as you try to make your argument out to be?

Not really.

Just clarify what you think a 'low wage' is OP

that's the idea
the problem will solve itself for free so why waste resources on it

For starters try not having 4 fucking kids.

>4 kids
>4 kids
>4 god damned kids

And you work at McDonald's.

Your whole family should die.

Maybe don't have 4 kids when you're fucking poor.

Yes

Shes probably a problem worker who takes days off left and right. Only time Ive ever had to observe this was with a sheboon who didnt show up to shifts or was an hour late, constantly using MUH KEEDZ as an excuse.
t. Former checkout team lead at a retail store

To be fair, globalism suppresses wages stateside, and the central banks are irresponsible both in their own practices and what they lobby the government to do.

Kek speaking the truth

True dat. Poor people should stop breeding.

>Scrapped to $16.75/hr by actually working

But fuck me, right? Can I at least get bumped back to a lower tax bracket?

Dont have 4 god damn kids if you work somewhere like Mcdonalds.

I'm making 18.50 with no college education is that good?

>as you can see from this graph, low-wage workers and their families are unworthy of life, and furthermore

>nigger
>school
Employer should've had her whipped

>checks flag
What timeline did I wake up in because this makes no sense

I heard the new robots are going to be white because they want them to work.

McDonald's always will be a minimum wage job. It's one step up from yard work, babysitting and delivering newspapers, and equal to picking strawberries. There will always be a bottom wage.

If them and their children starve its because she wasnt motivated or determined to work then make something happen.

These stupid fuckin niggers and angsty teens expect a condo and new car with the first paycheck.

Yes this ... who said Sup Forums hates the minimum wage??

>Driving

Srsly?

She probably had to take six different forms of public transportation to get all four of her kids to whatever refugee school would take her drug dealing retarded children

You DO know that McDonald's is working on becoming completely autonomous, as are most fast food industries?

Only a nigger would need a whole day off to drop some kids off at school.

If the only job you are able to do is minimum wage, and you arent either a teenager or a retiree looking for a job to fill spare time, you are pretty much disposable anyway.

This
Just because they were too stupid to advance past a highschool job doesnt mean its our job to take care of them or bend reality around to suit them

Besides, inflation is a thing. 15 will become meaningless soon enough, what would you want to do, keep raising it forever?

This is one reason to have gay people be allowed to adopt. Any kids who must be given up because their parents are on welfare or trying to get welfare(barring some horrible incident such as their life savings being stolen/house burning down) will be raised by gays

Next they'll be bitching about how they can't live off $600 a week.

She gets free healthcare, free housing, free food, free daycare, free cellphone, cheap-free electricity.

Id say if she went to africa and saw that people are ALL poor but get zero benefits, she wouldnt bitch.

Uh yeah sorry

At least we will let half of them live unlike the jew world order

>Africa

>one region in one country has a famine
>entire world dumps more than enough aid to feed everyone
>regional market fails completely since nobody has to pay for anything
>farmers stop producing food
>no food available to feed the populace
>rinse and repeat
>after a generation nobody has any idea how to do anything since practical knowledge has been lost to glorified globalist welfare

Plus corrupt leaders have an incentive to sabotage things in order to bring in aid, selling the surplus to further pad their Swiss bank accounts.

>actually made something of our lives >just above $15
Pick one.

>You don't "intentionally limit" technology, the market will phase it out by itself. You can't sell products to people who aren't working, you know.

I'm aware of that.
I'm simply saying that as a technological society, we are going to reach a point some day where there will be more people than jobs.

I was wondering your opinion on what we should do when that finally happens.

Do we, as a society, still continue to tell all people that they need to find work in order to justify their existence, or should there be some other system in place?

Maybe just pay some people a stipend to not reproduce?

>Serious question though, what is your solution?

Automate their shitty jobs. They can't live off of them, and they won't go get something better. Maybe taking them away will force them to improve themselves.

Not my problem, not McDonalds' problem. It's her problem. Maybe she shouldn't have had four kids while being an entirely worthless human who can't get a job better than McDicks. You're not worth $15/hr.If they did raise the minimum wage, they'd kick you to the curb and hire someone who didn't have kids to call off work for.

It's mcdonalds fault you decided to have children.

It will also catch everyone making more than that, as all those who's labor is objectively more valuable and who's duties require more training and accountability also demand their pay increase to reflect their position.

You can't raise the bottom rung and not expect the rest of the ladder to move with it.

Let them starve and die. Odds are a minimum wage worker's children will also be minimum wage workers. One unskilled worker with four children is creating 3-4 unskilled workers in the future.

In other words, if we kowtow to her now because muh feels then the problem will magnify 3-4x in the next generation.

If you can't afford children, don't have them.

>don't have kids you can't afford
>live very cheap
>get skills that will earn you more than $10/h
>work more jobs if you ignore the top 3

raising it to $15 would solve nothing, just raise prices and have people fired

Better hope you have a high barrier to entry.

This
You should not sustain a family by flipping burgers.

This

I support raising the minimum wage.

This woman is on EBT and subsidized housing. If she's working she should be making enough money to feed and house herself.

Fuck, even slaves were fed and housed. Being paid $7 an hour is more exploitive than slavery.

Yes, worry about making more than the the next schmuck while Shlomo is making millions off both of your work.

Fighting for breadcrumbs while they made off with the whole cake.

You're an idiot if you think raising the min wage help low income workers on net. Some will get short term raises but there will be less work to go around. And medium to long term labor will be replaced by mechanization.

>only 4%
U fucking wot

>relying on the government to negotiate your wage
lol sure

Where does this $174 come from? What you only want to work 15 hours a week but you want to be paid $15 an hour. Also don't work in fast food if you're in college and don't actually need the job. There's people there who need the hours to pay rent and you fags don't take the job seriously, always call out, always want to leave early etc

> having kids while working at Mcniggers

These people are retarded. If you work minimum wage and have a litter of little shits, I have no sympathy for you.

Also, McDumpsters are individually franchised for the most part.
If the employees in any particular location want to unionize and barter for higher wages, they can.
Doesn't mean they'll get it but you conversation isn't a federal one.
The reason they won't is because 9/10 McGarbage employees don't want to make a career out of it. Most people see employment there as a failure in life.

why the fuck did she have 4 children

what does that mean?

They're killing themselves by "fighting for $15", so I don't care.
At least robots get my order right.

It's literally the best she can do.

I kind of feel for her actually. She was born to a world where she has to fight against illegals and poo in loos for low skill jobs. Before open borders you could probably be a single mother with fast food job. As shit as that sounds.

As sad as this situation is, she's the only one to blame. What did she have 4 kids if she can't provide for them?

Having kids like this is the most irresponsible thing one can do. Yet, the left doesn't acknowledge that as part of the problem.

Why does she have 4 children?
If we raise it to $15/hr she'll have 5 children and cry why isn't it $17.

It's not McDonald's responsibility to make up for their employee's poor life decisions -- neither is it the govt.'s job.