*record scratch*

>*record scratch*
>*freezes frame*

So... your probably wonder how we got in this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xcwQoOsQQJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No not really.

kek

Kek well memed friend

why are they so calm?

This kills the roach

Are they OK?

Yeah they will be fine they just need some lotion

ISIS really should do a video like that, where they take the piss out of everyone. Their tryhard, grimdark schtick is getting a bit reptitive.

Don't tell me Isis has been secretly developing anal flamethrowers?

>take 376
>Marker!

ISIS probably told them they were just doing a dry run before the big day.

They lied.

Why don't they ever show anything besides the killing? Showing exotic rape torture videos where they fuck people to death or something would be far more sickening for people to hear about.

Full video is here

They aren't calm once that fire crawls up their backs.

Get some help, user.

rare flag

roasted just in time for Christmas

nice...

LOL

i dont really feel anything at all.hanging around Sup Forums killed my feel so much.
i need to masturbate

>it'll totally work this time

I wonder how you would let yourself be captured.
What did they run out of bullets? They didn't have a knife? They didn't know exactly what they were going to get if they were captured?

Is that an anime?

And then one day, you get out of bed.... and you die.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcwQoOsQQJ8

this.

If faced with capture, I would commit suicide.

yup, just caught them selling ice cream around the corner

Probably prepping to accept the inevitable. You'll notice that once they're on fire, they'r not so calm anymore.

They can't keep getting away with this!

"well, it all started with this bearded pedophile back in the VII century"

read somewhere that ISIS do a load of mock executions before they actually do it so when it happens they aren't expecting it. I remember a guy who got run over by a tank in a video looked unpleasantly surprised, like he was saying "hey wait what the fuck ISIS aaarrrghh"

I mean if I was high as hell on opium or whatever drugs they feed these guys, then I'd probably be pretty calm too.

You say that, but a lot of people freeze up when confronted with a no-win situation.

The psyche rationalises that there is still a chance to live, or denies it is really happened.

t. seen some shit

You wouldn't even really need to, the only reason these guys got captured is because they surrendered, they were retarded enough to think they'd be spared if they gave themselves up.

Just make sure not to run out of ammunition, even if you have just one bullet, keep fighting.

>why are they so calm?

They theory is, they under go several "mock" executions over a few weeks where they give their forced confession speeches.

Once ISIS has footage of one they consider good enough, they drug the shit out of them (inject opiates) and go through with the actual execution.

That would explain why a couple of the shots (if you watch the actual video) look like they are on different days with different weather conditions.

All the heroin in the world doesn't stop them from freaking out once they feel the flames tho

>no source
>no story
>no nothing

Wtf is this?

I can't afford a maid.

The Jewish director hadn't yelled action yet.

Ted taught me to always keep one in the chamber

This happened a bit ago. This is basically a meme thread if you want info just jewgle it you fucking newfag

>them digits

"...one delegate, two delegate penny and dime"

Too many spicy tacos.