MONTANA JEWS SUMMON THE CUCKS

Jews got caught extorting an old woman. So according to the Jewish media they are victims now. Clergy and local government are circling the wagons around them. Should they all be tried for accessory to extortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

flatheadbeacon.com/2016/12/22/50-faith-leaders-supporting-jewish-communities-montana/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16
archive.is/D9O9s
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0
archive.is/EnmLO
jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119
archive.is/M8UZe
missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html
archive.is/D7RvB
dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/
archive.is/4w5u9
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html
archive.is/WVJlW
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana
archive.is/olEIk
jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town
archive.is/6ggth
dailystormer.com/neverending-story-jews-respond-to-chaos-in-whitefish-montana/
flatheadbeacon.com/connect/
dailyinterlake.com/submissions/?mode=letters
form.jotform.com/63267072550151
missoulian.com/app/opedform/
twitter.com/GovernorBullock/status/811975875121987584
twitter.com/joshuamanning23
medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3
richardboyden.com/Talmud_lies_exposed.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twitter pals on #lovetheresisters.

flatheadbeacon.com/2016/12/22/50-faith-leaders-supporting-jewish-communities-montana/

In case you were worried this is real. Snopes says so.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/jewish-leaders-in-richard-spencers-hometown-targeted-in-posting-on-neo-nazi-website/?utm_term=.4dd1a5e4ce16

archive.is/D9O9s

>nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/whitefish-montana-jews-daily-stormer.html?_r=0

archive.is/EnmLO

>jezebel.com/white-supremacists-threaten-jewish-community-in-whitefi-1790253119

archive.is/M8UZe

>missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/white-supremacist-website-calls-for-action-in-montana/article_3b95f7d3-d6f5-5d2d-831c-d2c2cb647010.html

archive.is/D7RvB

>dailydot.com/layer8/whitefish-montana-richard-spencer-jews-daily-stormer/

archive.is/4w5u9

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/12/19/neo_nazis_call_for_action_against_jews_in_richard_spencer_s_hometown_of.html

archive.is/WVJlW

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-19/neo-nazi-website-daily-stormer-targets-jews-in-whitefish-montana

archive.is/olEIk

>jta.org/2016/12/19/news-opinion/united-states/website-targets-jewish-community-in-white-supremacists-home-town

archive.is/6ggth

Why can't the Jews just leave his mom alone?

Jews attack your family if they can't attack you. That's why the Goldsteins attacked Ivanka on the plane today.

>White nationalists from across the world are attacking some people I know from every angle possible because they want to terrorize Jewish people.
The jew cries out as he strikes you.

Ey, I've been following this closely on the Daily Stormer. They keep pushing, and we keep winning!

dailystormer.com/neverending-story-jews-respond-to-chaos-in-whitefish-montana/

Always.

Anglin has reported the story pretty well. I wonder can you donate 0 cents to a fundraiser? Local Jews are writing letters to the editor too.

Links for online Letters to the Editor submission forms:

>Flathead Beacon

flatheadbeacon.com/connect/

>Daily Interlake
dailyinterlake.com/submissions/?mode=letters

>Whitefish Pilot
form.jotform.com/63267072550151

>The Missoulian
missoulian.com/app/opedform/

>I cannot tell you how evil this is

And why is that? Why don't they explain their point of view?

They have ethnocentric morality. When a Jew does it = good. When a goy does it = bad.

It's great seeing their tactics used against them.

It really is. I've been enjoying watching them scurry and hide behind their sponsors.

Don't they realize Yelp takes down reviews right away, especially if there are dozens or more reviews and it's a business in the news.

The fake positive reviews got left up though.

Polzhenitsyn was right.

Who cares? White people are cucks and that's why they lose everything

They are cucks until they uncuck themselves.

I'm sure playing the victim all the time will definitely help out

jews have the highest rate of nose jobs

Fighting back to extortion isn't playing the victim.

That isn't surprising.

FIGHT BACK NOW
CRUSH THE GERSH MERCILESSLY
OR EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WILL BE A LONG PURGE TARGETING EVERY SINGLE TRUMP VOTER SEPARATELY WITH HARASSMENT AND PROTESTERS AND FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS
WE ARE NOT DEFENDING RICHARD SPENCER'S MOTHER
WE ARE DEFENDING OURSELVES

Caps lock man is right. Check the replies. 1/2 are redpilled. We're turning the tide.

twitter.com/GovernorBullock/status/811975875121987584

HA

They got trolled pretty hard.

twitter.com/joshuamanning23

MT Jew threatening Richard Spencer. The link is for informational purposes only. DO NOT TROLL HIM.

>my wifes son

Makes me kek everytime

(((Family values)))

Claims he faught terrorism before.

What did he do? Yell bigot at them or threatento sue?

What the fuck is wrong with their faces!?!

He served alongside Captain Khan in Iraqistan. He's a badass who isn't afraid of Nazis.

Thats some prime Ashkenazi womyns.

>Captain Khan in Iraqistan

That should be a TV show

Those are kike faces like iv'e never even seen before. God damn

I just banned for saying that he should have used memes in Iraq more often and the lack of memes was the direct cause of the US losing the war.

I feel that we are fully smarter than jews now.

That is the face of love you bigot.

>white nationalists from across the world
>white across the world

Holy shit, truly the face of a devil hahahaha

Sup Forums really fucked itself over on this one

We had a chance to defend an innocent woman from these horrendous bitches, but we went full "DO J00Z!!" and lost all credibility. Doesn't matter if we were right, we need to learn to play tactically.

Maybe it was more stormfront/stormer than us, those guys tend to be quite irrational and blinded by their prejudice.

"Human rights" as an excuse for literal racketeering. Fuck these people.

>I'm a bitch
>It's OK though and you shouldn't get annoyed by it because there is other bad stuff in the world

My he's pretty

>that shit eating grin on the right one
>head of left one is completely misshaped

hideous , even for semitic standards

Yep you're right. The media would have fairly reported the mother of a White nationalist being bullied by Jews. We fucked that up. Damn it.

They should all be gassed.

>my wife's boyfriend

They look fucking weird. Uncanny vally.

Seriously though, if we'd gone in without going "damn kikes! jews at it again!" do you not think we'd have done better?

Nah lad, its really just shaming them back and not backing down. There is no way they'd report this as is, plus, in the stormer's defense, it was literally a gaggle of kikes harassing Sherry Spencer

It is a perfect time to point out the Jew behavior, since it's quite clear they started shit and are attacking a man's mother to hurt him. Bad optics.

So we have to walk a tightrope that is being held at one end by the guy who judges us walking on a tightrope?
No more.
No more phony controlled worrying about "credibility." The Jews who said removing Saddam was a good idea, that firing an AR gives you PTSD and that Section Eight population reshuffling would end crime are the least credible people in history. These people have never been right about anything and rely on defamation, censorship and tribal support to protect themselves from criticism.

destroy the fucking Jews!

>attempting to smear these people with impossible-to-prove accusations
>impossible-to-prove accusations
not
>false accusations

I'm not convinced it is walking a tightrope, not in this case. All we had to do was reveal that a bunch of people were harassing Ms Spencer. We didn't have to bring up that they were "filthy kikes" or "Jews up to their usual tricks".

If police don't arrest these kikes, race war will break out and kikes will get gassed at the end of it.

No I don't. This is a Jewish led organization that harasses the families of White people. The news stories before that reported the harassment were in favor or neutral to it. The media is pro-Jewish no matter what. These people need to be held accountable. Breitbart won't do it so the Daily Stormer will.

You get it.

To be clear. Don't do illegal shit. Ok FBI.

A confession!

It would have been pretty much impossible to pull off. They would have cried anti-semitism anyway so might as well call them out and be done with it. The jews hate it more when you outright accuse them of jewery anyway.

But when you do, it makes it easy for them to label us, corner us, and make us outcasts that nobody listens to.

Next time can we at least try and go in without screaming about kikes and jewery at first?

>Next time can we at least try and go in without screaming about kikes and jewery at first?

Or are dark forces at work to destroy our credibility, working among us who will do this anyway to compromise us?

Not really, no. Any organization that is going to report on it in any capacity, is going to hate Richard Spencer's mother just because of who she is. She NEVER had a leg to stand on. Do you REALLY think we were the first resort...?

>Do you REALLY think we were the first resort...?

Who was? I didn't hear about anyone else trying to defend her

holy shit.
now i finaly get the south park episode with mecha-streisand

Holy fuck this is intimidation

>give us your money

Whats going on? I dont get it.

Sup Forums had so much credibility before this.

Nobody cares about your thread TRS shill.

Yelp reviews are basically useless now. Does anyone still trust and use them?

I understand why Jewish men like shiksas so much.

Jews are above the law unfortunately. That's why we have to do what we do.

Jew harasses Richard Spencer's mom. Jew gets caught. Polacks get mad that the Jews were attacking an innocent woman. They troll back and report all involved to the authorities. MSM declares a shoah. Cucks defend the Jews from justice. It's pretty sad tbqh. We might win though.

This is Sherry Spencer's article - she posts a link to emails she got urging her to sell the building:

medium.com/@recnepss/does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3

"trollstorm" thats a cute word

The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasizing division / resentment / victimhood.

Thank you for standing up to anti-Semites like me.

What a disgusting human being. How can anyone be OK with this? This is basically extortion and it makes no sense. Spencer lived with his mother and used her mailing address, so some unrelated property needs to be sold, this lady needs to be a realtor, and money needs to be donated to this non-profits (they aren't non-profits for the employees). This is just a money grab.

Oh shit this is related to that incident, I thought she lived in fucking New York, what the hell are they doing all the way over there in Montana!

jews mus b kick out based Montana.

tis God's Country up in those parts.

You guys are over hyping this, I live in this area and there is no protesting or any public displays at all

just the same two magazines talking about it

>the Jews run shakedown organizations fronting as "civil rights" organizations
>the blacks (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson) run shakedown organizations fronting as "civil rights" organizations

So did the blacks learn from the Jews, or did the Jews learn from the blacks?

Colonizing.

Snopes said it was real though. Also other locals disagree with you.

I swear to God what ever race they are they look like fucking Satan's children.
Who the fuck could even fuck them. Hideous!

good god, is it even possible to be more of a rapacious Jew?

well that user is wrong

Who knows. Remember this is about ethics in Real Estate. Not anti-Semitism.

Any support of Richard Spencer's mother is an endorsement of white supremacy to the (((media))). There is no way to look good, so you might as well drop all pretense

Maybe.
But on the other hand, when has being reasonable ever helped a white nationalist? This is a clear case of extortion, yet every mainstream outlet is completely ignoring that aspect. Gersh and Lovehate charity aren't even denying that part, because that would be libelous and fairly easily provable.

I counted over 2 dozen MSM stories, the Governor cucked, Senator Daines cucked, peace and love rallies broke out spontaneously. Also newspapers are printing out this image in memory of a Jewish hoax hatecrime in 1993.

Yeah, because we totally weren't already outcasts that nobody listens to.

lmao aint none of that shit going on here

underrated

Good point. The Jew is well versed in legalese.

Lol nicely done

we should go to all these places and leave Talmud verses that attack Christians

richardboyden.com/Talmud_lies_exposed.htm

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.