What is so bad about having a "wife's son"?

What is so bad about having a "wife's son"?

This is something I've never understood. You guys throw around the term "wife's son" as an insult, but there's literally nothing wrong with that. My wife already had a 3 year old kid when we married, so I'm not a cuck, and after 6 years I love him as I would my own.

Stop being retards.

>taking care of someone elses offspring

No. You stop being a cuck.

>My wife already had a 3 year old kid when we married, so I'm not a cuck
>so I'm not a cuck
>not a cuck
I have some bad news for you famalam.

>raising another mans children

Subservience is weak.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal where it doesn't belong.

Don't lower your standards because you want to get your beak wet. Either jack off or browse backpage for a decent teenaged runaway to slap around for an hour.

Faggot.

What if the dude is dead? I mean, you're a faggot and I don't actually care about your opinion, but that's something to consider.

If your raising another mans child you are a cuck.

This is more for guys who rise kids conceived when their partners cheated on them, or when they were literally cucked but well...
You cuck :D

My sides

Just wait until mr birth father comes back into the picture

>KEK

The money you spend on raising your cuck-son, you could spend on a new prostitute multiple times a week.

kek

You're putting your time and resources into raising someone who shares none of your DNA.
This is an evolutionary maladaptive behaviour.
Charles Darwin would be spinning in his grave if he knew of such cuckoldry.

I have a stepfather. Meaning he has a wife's son.

He is the biggest limp wristed faggot I know, my mother is the head of the household. Hell sometimes even I have more authority than him.

Doesn't matter if dead, you're wasting resources on blood that isn't yours. Can't get more pathetic than that.

>pseudoscience

based jap as per usual

>Evolutionary theory is a pseudoscience
>American

Sounds about right.

>pseudoscience
What? It's the logical result of being a cuck.

>being this cucked

>raising another man's child

cuck
u
c
k

You're raising another man's son

It's kinda late to jump off ship though without fucking up that kid up mentally

Should have stayed woke

letting a chad fuck your life, then being obliged to pay for raising someone else's offspring is cucked. u deserve better than cleaning up after chad and worn out pussy. child rearing is expensive, make sure it is your own

*wife

>My wife already had a 3 year old kid when we married, so I'm not a cuck
Do you fuck him? If you don't then, yeah, you're a cuck.
The only reason to get with a single mom is to get close to a kid to molest.

>1 post by this ID

Fookin rekt

I would only take on a women with children, if I already had children of my own. Which I don't, so no.

yeah you'll regret it badly when jamilson da silva gets out of jail and breaks into your home because he wants to see his child, gives your children a boot to the face and threatens to kill your wife all the while you cry in the corner because I bet you're not man enough to even have a gun

btw this scenario will become a yearly occurance that will eventually poison and destroy your marriage and the day divorce comes you will lose both your son and your wife's son and half of everything you own + alimony

A widow is distinct that a hoe you Fucking leaf

He comes back into the picture on your brother's wedding day. Asks you how you're doing, and that he is so proud of his son. Then you bust his jaw and he goes away forever.

"My girlfriend is different"
-the stupidest thing a man can ever say / believe

>still living with your parents

Nigger Christmas is three days away, he's probably visiting family for the holidays.

whats nigger christmas?

Good for you for giving that child a father figure.

He'll probably turn out better than he would have if you never came along.

That being said I don't think I could ever do the same thing.

Carl wasnt his!?!?!?!?!

Oh fuck...

Don't worry, OP, despite the hivemind cries of "cuck, cuck, cuck" nobody on Sup Forums is having families, biological or not.

My dad remarried a woman who had a son and two daughters, her husband had been killed in a truck accident. That was the happiest I had ever been having three siblings and I was able to be homeschooled by my stepmom who had a masters in physics, after languishing for 9 years in the shitty California public school system. They are still happily and faithfully married. My stepbrother even helped put a new roof on their house and we all used to go out and get firewood together.

This stuff is all subjective. You cant just arbitrarily say that having a stepchild is bad every single time.

I have a 7yo that I've been raising for the last 4 years. He's a good kid. I treat him like my own. I also have a 17yo and a 2yo that are both biologically mine.

Keep doing what you're doing OP. Who cares what fags who browse Sup Forums think.