Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/11725/review-star-wars-rogue-one-harry-khachatrian
dailywire.com/news/11778/rogue-one-hollywood-signals-its-political-john-nolte
money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gd5yB9Vmd6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((controlled oposition)))

Also he has the same age as Leonardo Dicaprio wtf

Alex Jones has been bought by the Arabs that run Hollywood.

That's because the guy who plays Alex Jones is actually 55 years old.

>the protagonists consist of gooks, a beaner, a paki, and a strong woman
>the antagonists are all cisgender White males

Yeah, totally redpilled Alex.

This.

Space movies are Blue-Pilled SHIT!!

Only nerds are into this bullshit. Also Alex has been compromised.

This.

He's CIA, that's why he was talked about by Hillary. He doesn't talk about anything substantial.

This. Except football is even more gay than starwars

There's a pretty funny scene in it where they have the death star plans but have to run from a giant explosion and the female lead forgets to take them with her.

Later on she's all "I THOUGHT YOU HAD THEM" to the male co-star and it really fucks over the rebellion for a bit.

He's a fucking retard. The movie was shit. God damn, anyone who thinks this or TFA is a good movie should be fucked up and gassed.

If you watched the vid, Alex Jones hated TFA and loved Rogue One. He said he went into the movie expecting to hate it but ended up loving it.

>touching clickbait

RO had two boring ass leads. 80% is talking about a plot we already know the answer to. 10% robot cringe jokes. 10% actual action/not bullshit.

I asked people I went with who some of the characters were and almost no one could name anyone that hadn't already been identified in the series.

The acting was smoother than TFA but the script was dull and undynamic.

I watched it hours ago and it was pretty fucking boring

Based pole. Fuck RO. Back when Phantom came out everyone liked it, even retarded me at the time. Eventually everyone realizes....no...no...that was actually boring as fuck.

Rogue one is pretty red pilled. No good guys at all. Empire did create "peace" (look at that Empire loft life) and it's shown the Rebels are cool with "accepted loses" and creating a bunch of false flags and shit.

If anything this movie proved why the Empire is actually necessary, the Rebel alliance is equally as corrupt and would have used the Death Star on Empire heavy planets (remember one of the Alliance leaders foaming at the mouth for a Death Star like weapon).

The main rebel team is like /pol. They serve the force only to reach a form of self vindication and catharsis, "revenge".

Reads pretty redpill to me pollacks.

he has a 14 year old son - I bet he's here right now....

It was good, especially compared to TFA. I rewatched it the other day and still don't like it.

We were the Rebels attacking Hillary's Empire, and that WOULD have continued being the case but Trump won, so now we're essentially the 'New Republic'.

We have about another 20 years of peace before the Globalist First Order gets going. Just don't fall for the 'pacifism' meme in the meantime.

(((Dailywire))) also says Rogue One was a conservative movie and shows "Hollywood's surrender".

I don't buy it.

dailywire.com/news/11725/review-star-wars-rogue-one-harry-khachatrian

dailywire.com/news/11778/rogue-one-hollywood-signals-its-political-john-nolte

Rogue One wasn't that bad. Aside from boring characters and the shitty diversity the movie was okay.

Damn, Lily Munster was T H I C C.

Plus, Felicity Jones is actually hot, unlike Daisy Ridley and that 5-head of hers.

Regardless of politics, Rogue One was pretty fucking fantastic. Much better than that shit Force Awakens.

Only thing I hate now is Disney. They're trying to cover up all the females. I miss the 80's

Lol retard

>10% robot cringe jokes.
i refuse to watch another marvel/disney movie because of this

fuck starwars its faggot as fuck startrek is for anyone whos not complete dogshit

*not paid, I swear, also super male vitalogy is 50% off*

I wonder how choked the writer of this movie is that people were cheering for the Empire.

for once I agree with a leaf, star trek is patrician, star wars is pleb kiddie space opera

Daily reminder

money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/media/star-wars-rogue-one-donald-trump/index.html

>"Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization," screenwriter Chris Weitz tweeted on Friday.

>This was followed up by another writer on the film, Gary Whitta, quoting Weitz's tweet saying, "Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women."

You people are either shills or fucking batshit insiane. Holy fuck man.

thank you

>There's a 37% chance you will dislike this movie

HAHAHAHA ROBOT JOKES NOT HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE RIGHT? SURE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A C3PO COPY

Every star wars movie is the same. How are people not bored of the same shit being pumped out yet. Can we have something a little different please? Simpsons episodes have far more variety than this and they've stayed the same for 20 years.

did you notice that alex took a break about the same time as kanye did?

it's almost like they got put in the corner and told to shut the fuck up.

>if you don't want spoilers, stop watching after 30 seconds

That didn't happen

The movie wasnt a political statement about real life. It was a star wars movie. I know thats difficult for christians to understand because they view everything through a looking glass of metaphor, but this movie was about a scifi world.

the sky is purple

wait, we aren't responding with random unrelated stuff to people?

All the rebels stealing the plans die in the movie including felicity

Can someone explain this pic I saw someone post on facebook to me? I don't get it at all

how can this movie even have fucking spoilers, it is a movie between movies.......

spoiler alert, everyone dies in the end

Says the liberal who sees everything as a metaphor of the patriarchy, sexism and racism

How is that affirmative action going for u?

Jesus christ my dick hope there is more

>Arabs that run Hollywood.

>First it's whites
>Then it's commies
>Then it's Jews
>Then it's Chinks
>Now it's Arabs

I feel like Hollywood's just a fucking live hand grenade being tossed between everyone so that it doesn't blow up in their faces

What must it be like being Alex Jones's son

whoa ha ha starwars is so awesome time for another bong rip WHOA this is awesome i don't even need to think anymore take my money Disney oh wait no what do you mean they are just trying to appeal to my dogshit likes and personality

Kek, this

Liberals live in a fucking fantasy land

He's a huge star wars fan

Rogue One was a pretty good film. I wish they made some of the characters more interesting but for the most part, I had more fun with it than The Force Awakens.

screen cap this

he will be POTUS around 2050 if this country still exists

AJ is controlled opposition
Anyone that can't see that is part of the problem

i dont wanna be gay anymore fuck this gay world

>I know thats difficult for christians to understand
g7 b7 m7

Source or stfu, roo

lol you're a fucking idoit. That was not the message at all. The movie was made to be gritty, but the rebels were the good guys and the empire were evil. You're a cuck if you think differently.

time for another rip and watch the new starwars movie aw sweet

i actually like how the lead female wasnt sexualized.

oh fuck im highhh starwars is so good

It's not necessary, but they've done it twice now where the main female character was 100% covered.

reddit

makeup on a pig

starwars is good

DELETE THIS!!!

digits confirm

That's surprising, their princesses have gotten sluttier over the years.

it did have less jewish propaganda than TFA did. though that's not saying much

Look guys, I dont like to brag or anything but I know people. People in high places. Again, I dont like tootin' my own horn but I talk to some high level people, like top of the totem pole type people. And these people tell me things. I probably shouldnt say this, but they tell me stuff that'll blow your mind. You just wait. Recently I talked to one of my people and, well... I dont like to brag or anything but he's way up there, top echelon you know. And we had a conversation about things that are just so crazy, it pisses me off to know this stuff goes on. But we are the resistance and we will stop this. I reach millions of people daily, and I dont wanna come off cocky or anything but I really do. Every single day people watch me talk about the people that I know who are so high up in the food chain that it will make your head spin, but Im not trying to brag or anything. Now I wanna introduce you to a new product, this stuff will blow your mind its so good. I always use this, it helps me get through these intense broadasts. It takes many hours to break the stories like I just broke, but Im not trying to show off or anything. If everyone would just buy my new product, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Yeah but these kikes were brought in to write dialogue and flesh out an already-existing screenplay. They're writers but they're not THE writers nor are they the director. Or in this case directors. Remember, 40% of the film was reshot mostly by a different director and different (uncredited?) writers. Nearly all the trailer footage didn't make it into the final film.

So these kikes can think whatever they want about white supremacism and strong wimmun at the end of the day unless their shit got cut.

Hey look, it's the new guy. Anyone who's not retarded knows that Alex Jones is a character, not a real person.

I don't get it

He is playing an exaggerated verion of himself, that does not make him a "not real person".

youtube.com/watch?v=gd5yB9Vmd6I

you are part of my problem

It's okay. I got your sarcasm and the Jones reference. Have a positive (You)

Well, if nothing else, we got a pretty good fleet action out of it and got to see Darth Vader lay waste to a bunch of cannon fodder in a tight space. Come to think of it, this is the first time we get to see live action Vader fight someone who isn't a Jedi or Jedi wannabe.

10/10

What does controlled opposition mean? Is he a legitimate tool kf the elite or just harmless to them to the point he can be used?

>look mommy, I called him a cuck, now I won the argument!

sw is space fantasy you mongrel, I never was SF. it's literally about wizards but in space.

It's alot better than TFA, the way they treated characters in that one was just childish.

Oh lookie here. Its cuckchan's hourly Disney commercial. You're all fucking retart niggers

I dunno some other shill said it so I use the word too.

what makes AJ controlled opposition?
I always heard he was a shill but then I started watching him and now think hes legit

They set that movie up perfectly dude. Bunch of nobodies die in an actual suicide mission trying to do something meaningful. Why are you going to waste good leads on that plot?

>what makes AJ controlled opposition?
on a board full of contrarians, some special snowflakes have a need to go one step further and be contrarian even to the rest of Sup Forums. post-edgyness.

Reminder that Rogue One was written end-to-beginning. They planned the big action scene and success of handing the death star plans, got bored, and had to figure out a way to add an hour of filler to the first half of the movie. That's why none of the characters seem important until they actually start doing things towards the end.

There are similarities between the imperial occupation in the desert planet and the war in syria

It was great how the empire was portrayed as maintaining order, while the rebels did dome pretty bad shit and were plauged with bureaucracy.

The worst parts of the movie was the excessive cameos, c3p0 and r2d2, and those two thugs from the bar were completely unneeded.

Like a marvel movie with a star wars coat of paint.

Nope. Alex Jones has been played by two different people. The switch happened in 1997 when the original show on KJFK tanked.

>Star Wars: Rogue One

SOMEONE HAS A PIRATE SITE FOR THIS SHIT?