WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/15/dc-marching-bands-want-no-part-in-trumps-inauguration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CJmpgQg0SMg
youtube.com/watch?v=trZlvpLihHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He doesn't want celebrities at his inauguration and would rather have regular people.
Can you read?

based, finally government will the serve the people again

>doesn't understand English

I hope you packed your bags Paco.

>no celebrities want to come to your inauguration
>pretend they do want to come to your inauguration but you won't let them
Sup Forums will fall for this.

Since when have we given a shit about celebs?

Shitting on hollywood is cool and op is a fag.

Only productive responsible citizens will be allowed at President Trumps coronation.

Celebrities contribute nothing of practical substance to the USA.

President Trump doesn't want them.

There's plenty of celebs who supported Trump, but their career would die instantly if they showed it by performing at an innauguration.

I'd prefer an old timey innaurguration with American bands playing patriotic tunes and a military march and thousands of people waving flags.

I'm gonna laugh at you when Scott Baio, James Woods and Clint Eastwood all show up.

>I want the PEOPLE
>lost popular vote by 3 million

And every celebrity who supported Trump will get an invite. Trump is a hypocrite guys, can't believe you haven't noticed by now.

> t. Hillary lost because she was too smart to win

those aren't "A" list celebrities

This. City people all voter for Hillary.

THE MADMAN

He says this to trigger the media.

Lies from A FUCKING LEAF. Lying by omission.

He only lost California. He won the popular vote not counting that leftist cuck state.

He wants Americans not illegals.

illegal mexicans aren't people

he should've won the emmy

Well no A list celebrity wants to come to his inauguration so he pretends he's the one who doesn't want them there.

Media has been spreading that garth brooks and elton john aren't going or some nonsense. Trump is responding because he likes to shitpost.

I live in downtown Chicago and voted Trump. If that riot didn't happen I could have very well voted Johnson, though. Retards and mudslime youth brought it upon themselves.

He had Boss Nigger on his side.

>20 million illegal voters
>only "lost" by 3 million

really makes one engage their mental facilities before grabbing a rake.

>txis
TAXIS?

Take it from a guy who's had to endure Governor Schwarzenegger, they are very good at acting like they know how to run shit when they don't.

you have it all wrong.
>everyone knows he is bullshitting
>we don't care if he's lying bc it pisses off leftists
>leftists care because they think they are the only ones who know its bullshit
>leftists are the dumb ones who don't know the joke is on them
>you got butthurt by Trump
>you still don't get the joke is on you
>you are a dumb leftist

tickets, my dyslexic friend

Clint Eastwood is still a big name though.

>coronation

Tickets
>Indian eduation

>Hey beautiful, you got a man? Let me get your number.
>What? No? Stank ass bitch! You got some lopsided ass titties. You couldn't pay me enough to fuck.

Are you guys really dumb enough to fall for this shit? It's so transparent.

The celebrity president doesn't want celebrities at his inaug. Sad.

>txis

W-what did he MEAN by THIS?

>the popular kids didn't want to come to my party but I'll just say they weren't invited to save my ego.

I thought his insecurity was a joke / character but it's actually who he is.

Sup Forums confirmed for being invited

> contribute nothing of practical substance to the USA.
why are you talking about niggers on this thread user?

I want to go to the inauguration. Do I absolutely need tickets? Can I just stand out on the national mall? Anyone else going?

You can get tickets from your congressman

I love this guy, seriously, best president ever

Clint Eastwood isnt an a list celeb? Guess the earth is flat after all.

Lol, I love Don but he's saying this so they can't boycott him. Just a preemptive strike against virtue signaling faggot celebs.

Maybe if you were born before 1980. He is just a former western meme turned crazy old man as far as I'm concerned.

Trump is a celeb. Now he's not a Hollyberg celeb but a Jew York Celeb none the less. These people were all his buddies 5 years ago.

Hi CTR. I hear you are only getting paid a penny per shitpost now. Confirm or deny?

>He won the popular vote if we ignore an eighth of the population

Clint Eastwood is an American Icon on the same level as James Dean or Marlon Brando.

Underage B&

You are assuming Californians are human user.

Jesus wept.

i agree wholeheartedly, but he's not an 'a' list celebrity.

(((A)))

I've always thought A-list meant the biggest *current* actors, but who knows. Regardless, Ol' Clint doesn't get roles any more, he just occasionally directs/produces

it means no celebs want to be there

hell, they couldn't even get a high school marching band to perform at it. seriously look it up

¡Una puta hoja!

Why do I keep hearing this implication that people in cities somehow supercede people in other areas?

>t. Major cityfag whose town and county went red
>#NotAllCitySlickers

> Trans are tough, i fell for you.
It was tixs not txis and you realized that just after posting.

Celebrities keep refusing to go to his inauguration and he got mad.

Top kek, based Don.
Inb4 he brings in a beautiful nationalist girl that will sing the national anthem.

sadly this is probably true

>they couldn't even get a high school marching band to perform at it. seriously look it up

Fake news

Clint Eastwood showing up would be all he needs if he wanted celebs there. Can't top getting a legend like him.

Illegal Mexicans in California aren't people.
And they got more of a vote than niggers.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/15/dc-marching-bands-want-no-part-in-trumps-inauguration.html

Why are we still joking, though?

The problem with your logic is that us leftists now find this all funny. I've personally embraced accelerationism and decided to laugh as our orange baby leader continues to whine despite winning the entire government. The man literally wins congress, supreme court, and the presidency and whines because celebrities don't like him. I'll never get tired of winning.

hs marching bands are almost always jiggaboo jams

Oh man, yeah. Get the military bands in there. That'd be dope as hell.

>I'll never get tired of winning.

Just lmao. Yes leftist, you won.

>trans are tough

First thing that crossed my mind, kek.

All these smug liberals are going to say the exact same thing on Twitter tomorrow morning. Playing them like a damn fiddle, as always.

This, and I love how he keeps getting assbuttraped every time someone makes fun of his commie Slovak whore wife and autistic manlet son. He'll never get anything done with all the teenage twitter rampages he'll have to go on

We really did. We get to laugh as everyone we hate suffers under the orange cheeto and get to smugly say "we were right." My favorite is still my "lock her up" co-worker who lost faith when Trump went "this plays well before the election and now we don't care." The guy was heartbroken and I laughed in his face. This is the best timeline!

>wins
>by getting less than 50%

I'm surprised CTR is still here.

Oh shit, I was correct!
This girl will sing for Trump and us again. Praise kek!
youtube.com/watch?v=CJmpgQg0SMg

Your delusion is off the charts, pretty funny.

It's mostly butthurt liberals.

>literal niggers don't want to bang cymbals at the inauguration

Great, I don't want them to ruin it, either.

I love that Boening literally just lied to his face today and got him to keep giving those jews money. Art of the deal my ass lol. Seriously, the Trump years are going to be great.

He means their won't be any niggers lip synching the national anthem.

>the Trump years are going to be great

I'm glad you're on our side now.

My Colombian-immigrant coworker and her daughters are going to the inauguration.

They're all excited about Trump, lol. They're hoping he'll deport the wet foot/dry foot Cubans.

Say what you want, mate, but middle America self-trolled so hard this election and my life has been great since. He could announce concentration camps tomorrow and I'd still be laughing.

>If your enemies take all 3 branches of government, you win

Turn off the proxy and get some sleep, Justin.

>my life has been great since

Same brother, Trump just keeps making America greater.

Yep, the best comedy ever written. The fall of the American government by the incompetence of a business owner with paper-thin skin. I literally can't make it more poetic. Praise kek!

Yep.. Trump might have Aussie genes in him.
Ultimate shitposter.. doesn't even care he is president elect.

He tweets about this but nothing about his daughter surviving that brutal assault on an airplane this morning?

>those aren't "A" list celebrities
Clint fagwood makes his own shitty movies nigger

He means he doesn't want to give celebrities special treatment. He doesn't want to be buddy buddy with the people who constantly slandered him. He wants the people. The American people who voted for him. The American people who wanted a brighter future. The American people who hopes President Elect Donald John Trump will bring change, hope, and prosperity.

The American people put their faith in him, and he wants the people to know: He cares about them.

(At least that's what I got from it)

youtube.com/watch?v=trZlvpLihHk

You mean fixing America

>bargaining

Well, it's a step forward, anyway.

desu, we kinda just memed one into becoming the commander-in-chief of one of the most powerful military's known in human history, senpai.

If those enemies then basically put laws in that kill themselves then yes. The social security reform act of 2016 will cut medicare, medicaid, and SS benefits and kill his elderly voters. The repeal of obamacare will kill his poor voters. The 5% across the board tariff on imports will make the middle class suffer. Him literally saying he's giving up on draining the swamp! Everyone suffers! Praise kek!

>mfw Kanye performs POWER instead

This, even when he tells the truth he does it in a way that fucks with gullible libtards