Top Red Pill

At the end of the day, everything is about sex.

Except sex. Sex is about power.

Men are inherently more valuable and more powerful than women.

True alphas exercise their power over what society deems valuable and beautiful.

Penetrating women is for procreation and creative release.

Penetrating beautiful men, and having them submit their inherent power over to you, makes you the ultimate alpha.

agree. Sup Forums not ready to hear this though.

reeaaally makes you think

100 women can mate with a man, thus create 100 children.

100 men can mate with a woman and crate only 1 child.

Thus, women are more valuable then men. /thread

have you ever done it or just considered?

almost any woman can create a child.

only alpha males can organize men to create things that no one has ever created before.

You're a beta. Being penetrated by me would be best thing that ever happened to you... but you don't have enough power or social capital or beauty for it to be worth my time.

you have no value.

>everything is about sex
Explains why I have nothing...

u wot m8, I'd fuckin glass you stright up u fucking bacon

As a tranny I'm glad pol is finally coming along

Reverse image searching that leads to quite the interesting site. OP how do you spend your time?

I need to justify my homosexual, pedophilic tendencies the post.

I google searched "twink"

No, fag, it's "women are for babies, girls are for pleasure".

>if they're not over 50, you're a pedophile

Really need this mentality to fuck right off.
Piece of roastie shit.

sure, pleasure. not power.

Looks like you haven't taken the horsepill yet.

The redpill is a lie. It literally came form two transgender guy. Redpill is the illusion fo knowledge to make you feel like you know better than the masses.

>"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Thonmas/Neo should've slapped the pills away and refused to take either pill, then told the black guy that he would do his own research and find his own conclusion.

[spoiler]Horse pussy[/spoiler]

Yeah no. being attracted to boys who look 15, in childs underwear, found by searching "twink", which is basically legal boys who look as young as possible. Pence will take care of your kind personally. You should kill yourself quickly before we get ahold of you. It wont be pleasant you pedo scum.

Makes you a fag as well.

>american morality

Too old, pederasty is the true red pill. Women are for procreation and for the plebs taste. Boys are for pleasure and teaching.

Yes. Ancient societies were redpilled as fuck, and they recognized this. To them, licking a woman's pussy was seen as gayer than fucking another man. Because it showed, in terms of your language, that the man submitted to the woman, giving her the power that should naturally be reserved for him.

Yep, get used to it irrelevant queer-mo. Dont think you've made headlines since the serb incident.

>more powerful

yep

>more valuable

nope

t. a yank who can't into basic reproductive biology

>everything is about sex
false
ideas live longer and have a stronger influence than your genetics ever will
even if you have a fucking thousand kids
works of art, scientific discoveries, influential inventions, books of timeless wisdom
these are the things that makes a man immortal

>Thonmas/Neo should've slapped the pills away and refused to take either pill, then told the black guy that he would do his own research and find his own conclusion.
And how would he do that? You can't break out of the system from within the system.

The point of Morpheus offering the pills was that when you're so entrenched in your illusory world, you need somebody to show you the path of light. Yet it's your choice to actually walk that path.

women are a dime a dozen.

alphas organized the masses to create the entire reality in which you exist.

no you're just a faggot

sage

Artificial wombs for 500 alex.

men are expendable, women are not

its that simple

No, that's bluepilled. All those cultural and technological elements require the existence of men of a food genetic stock. If you were a natural alpha male and deluded yourself into pursuing your career while never making children, then you have successfully cucked yourself and nature will forget about you in a heartbeat, punishing your foolish decisions with eternal genetic death.

No, girls are pleasure, you stupid faggot.
Boys are gross.

>t. Robert California

You're right
I shall hang myself now

>alphas organized the masses to create the entire reality in which you exist.

Yep, they built the world we know around us, are incredibly powerful and effectively flawless and they still go to incredible and often detrimental lengths to get the chance to stick their dick in an 8/10 woman

Again, just because males are stronger or "better" doesn't stop them from being less inherently valuable to the species on a biological level.

Do you think women naturally have an instinct to put themselves in harms way to shield men? Why do you think that is?

It takes a lot more time and energy to grow a baby than it does to produce sperm.

>alphas organized the masses to create the entire reality in which you exist.

Yep, they built the world we know around us, are incredibly powerful and effectively flawless and they still go to incredible and often detrimental lengths to get the chance to stick their dick in an 8/10 woman

Again, just because males are stronger or "better" doesn't stop them from being less inherently valuable to the species on a biological level.

Do you think women naturally have an instinct to put themselves in harms way to shield men? Why do you think that is?

What is this a tranny raid? Lol.

You do realize you're the most hated group in the country, right? Even the true homosexuals are fucking sick of you.

I suggest you mentally ill freaks take a hard look at who's in power now and afraid... very afraid.

MODS DELETE

>Boys are gross.
Nothing stupider has ever been said.

But it's true.

SAUSE YOU FAGGOT!!!

>dominance and power
just find yourself a woman, pleb
>not treating your partner as an equal

Sauce/what true power looks like.