it's not a crater, so what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plowshare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayy lmaos

It says in the wiki article you linked.

>arcuate boundary created during the Trans-Hudson orogeny, of tectonic origin

I don't know what that means

It's an arcuate boundary created during the Trans-Hudson orogeny, of tectonic origin between the Belcher Fold Belt and granitic rocks of the Superior Craton.

Lemuria

does that mean when the land masses parted it left a hole?

>he doesn't know what it means
fucking pleb

>He still doesn't know about hollow earth.jpg

Seems like an arcuate boundary created during the Trans-Hudson orogeny, of tectonic origin between the Belcher Fold Belt and granitic rocks of the Superior Craton to me boss

fuck eh thats where we keep the nazi teleportation device

>of Tectonic origin

dead giveaway.

It's a natural formation created from geological plates.

of course its a impact creator

Sounds like bullshit to me

The leafs don't want us to know what's really under there

huge plates collided and then there was a relatively small hole with whacky looking islands in it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plowshare

Listen up everyone in this thread. There is NOTHING there. Got that? Read it again. IT'S NOTHING. This is a fucking slide thread sage and reported never make this thread again

it's like the second oldest creator, formed a billion years ago

I bet the Jews did this

How can plates collide when we're sitting on one giant flat plate?

the Canadian tourism board have found a way to exploit conspiracy tards

When the Earth warms up, and the Northwest Passage is useable, that's going to be the next Hong Kong.

What if the Labrador Current became a warm current instead of a cold one?

its made of cheese

that's the secret syrup island

So like... What is it? A meteor crater? It has to be incredibly ancient for all the things we normally find around craters to be absent. And for the edge to be as well defined as it is... It has to be absurdly old. Maybe that's the thing that caused the fires that killed all the ancient giant trees (sorry, not trying to derail)

You know what plate tectonics are? Plates can move against each other and produce strike slip faults like the San Andreas faults.

Other times if the plates are moving towards each other, one will go underneath the other, forming mountains. In this particular case their were mountains formed that have since eroded.

However, depending on the types of tectonic plates that merge, you don't always end up with a straight line, but a nice clear arc instead. Most of these are underwater, so you wouldn't see them on most maps. But the mountains formed by them make nice even arcs, like the aleutian islands for example.

>I made a thread in /x/ and someone replied with this

That's where one of the 8 planetary boosters used to be located when the ayys boosted this planet into a stable orbit in the habitable zone of our solar system.

The other ones are located at:
>Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean Sea, Columbian Coast main cluster
>South of the coast of Rio de Janeiro
>Gulf of Alaska
>Gulf of Guinea
>North Sea

>he fell for the plate tectonics meme

If plates are real, how come they don't just crack under the weight of the Earth like real plates? God wouldn't make something that faulty, checkmate

Where do you think we keep all the maple syrup?

Huh... OK, that sounds reasonable. I have to admit, I know only a bit about plate tectonics and the movement of the same, even less about how that movement is shown on the earth. Thanks user

The technique for accomplishing this is well known in Canada, we're making another in quebec as we speak, slow but oh so aesthetic

lac d'eau claire

W O K E

Tukarak island, many blacked out areas on maps, and lots of what looks like ancient sites.

We didnt want to overkill the jap with a 3rd so we dropped it there.

Guys... I have absolutely no recollection of this being there and I'm very good at geography.

New Mandela effect found?

Post the screen caps. I'm looking around it and only see a shitty mudflat

it's a cuck pond, as God intended

These guys did all that?

Was gonna post this

56.2931207, -78.7448502. Is one, I found 5 already.

Lemuria was in the pacific ocean brah

Post images though.