Brianna Wu and Congress

Check out her facebook page. Open and ready to go. Lets give her our opinion on her run for congress

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/altright
amren.com/
american-vanguard.org/
dailystormer.com/
therightstuff.biz/
theverge.com/2016/12/21/14041542/brianna-wu-congress-campaign-gamergate-harassment
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"She fought the alt-right and won"
HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This.
You cannot defeat something that doesn't exist

JOHN WALKER FLYNT FOR CONGRESS 2018

like.... what?

hahahahahaha

If you lose, you win.

>she

The bitch is delusional

that's a rap, folks.
shortest meme war ever.

>the alt-right doesn't exist
reddit.com/r/altright
amren.com/
american-vanguard.org/
dailystormer.com/
therightstuff.biz/

we need to nip this in the bud before she-man gets any ideas

BUMP

I was thinking about this, why not start a sort of psy-op (like fre--bleeding) to try and get "her" actually elected. She's such a trainwreck of a human being that they'd never want to elect anything even remotely SJW again.

She hasn't even decided which district she will bless with her presence. Her main concern about running is that she will have to disclose her address. Heard her on the radio this afternoon.

In Massachusetts?

We know it's you "Brianna".

Stop posting these gay ass threads. No one cares about you. And what you don't seem to understand is that we want you to run for congress, because it's going to be hilarious watching you fail yet again you pathetic tranny dumbass. PS, you can't bump your own threads on Sup Forums, retard.

Oh wow, it probably IS "her"! Nice catch user.

Whoops, didn't realize where it was from. It would probably still help though, right?

>her

Stop it Brian Wu, no one cares about your publicity stunt

Damn, he was ugly as a man and even uglier as a faggot

Literally who?

The only thing she's fighting for is the longevity of her ability to profit off of outrage culture.

just think, there's a timeline where this freak hops on the anti trump train and rides it right through congress all the way to the white house

>apple's removal
my throat got sore just thinking about it, fucking lunatics.

>her

Clearly this is a mind that we need to empower with a seat in government.

Verge article:

theverge.com/2016/12/21/14041542/brianna-wu-congress-campaign-gamergate-harassment

She will succeed where Hillary failed and become the first female president of the US in 2024.

Let's not.

It makes its career out of pretending to be a victim. It faked attacks on itself during gamer gate, still to this fucking day writes articles about how gamer gate ruined it's life, blah blah blah.
Chances are these threads bringing it to our attention are it posting in the hopes of getting maybe 2 negative comments it can feed off for the next 6 months.

Leave it alone, it'll get bored, and maybe the lack of attention will kill it.

After four years of Yesus, it will feel like we have no choice.

>8IC1Gxuy
>8IC Guy
>BIC Guy
>BIG Guy
By the laws of this land, I must worship you as a god.

bix nood mofugga

Normally I'd be in favor of meme war against this trash but honestly it'd just give it publicity. I think it is counting on a respose from /pol types. Just straight up ignore this. It is not worth the most insignificant person on this board's notice.

Agreed. It's already guilty of doing dumb shit things. Let it get empowered and over confident and let it do something batshit retarded out in the open when it's in the public spotlight even more as a congressional candidate. It will just discredit the left further.

>She

Hi, Brianna,

My response to anyone asking me about this person will be an unironic "who?" followed by VERY real disinterest. This... this does not activate my almonds...

Know what Congress needs?

A bearded lady.

just for you user

Brianna we're too busy winning over here. You're going to have to harrass and send yourself death threats again.

You know i'm not opening that, curiosity won't take the best of me.

What kind of heresy is this?

no one gives a shit

Priest - Level 4

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

What state / district is "she" in?

A few 20 somethings scattered across the world know your name (mostly for bad) is not enough to win a congressional seat..

Should be
>how desperate fags are to bed straight men

Can't wait for her internet history to come to light. Even SJWs can't stand her.

Oh and has she even registered or declared her donations? The fact that she has media posting PR statements for her and interview means she actually started campaigning. So unless she's already set herself up legally and declared the money she has already broken the law.

This is going to be fun to watch.

>His first link is a Reddit page
A

not an argument

Neither is anything you posted

the subreddit is small enough to be dismissed as irrelevant

american renaissance is certainly not alt right- existed well before the movement

american vanguard gets less than 5000 unique visitors per month. irrelevant

stormfags resent the label alt-right in the same way Sup Forums does

the only thing close to being a significantly large alt-right community is the rightstuff, but again its largely irrelevant

don't fall for the meme, "alt right" is just a buzzword thrown around by right-leaning celebrities. hardly anyone identifies as alt right.

FUCKING

Wrong, see the links I posted.

Alt-Light faggot.

I responded to your links, retard. I've been to all those sites before. About half of them aren't even alt-right.

This campaign is going to be so full of fucking laughs. I'm excited Kek.

> implying anyone other than Wu Thing would ever call him a "bitch"

Nice try, you even got a great ID out of it.

You really don't know what you're talking about. If you browsed any of those sites you wouldn't be speaking this complete horse shit.

>her

He doesn't know the first thing about being a legislator, obviously the ((()))'s want an easily controlled pasty that will push their doctrine.

listen, I really wanna read that but will you archive that shit you fucking faggot?

Stormtards (shills?) and a sub-reddit? That's it?

BREAKING NEWS nobody here gives a fuck about any concocted "alt-right" nonsense.

>H4PGS/8S

>HAPPENINGS

Kek wills it

>all of these shills

Fuck off leaf.

Robert Greenblatt is green but the surname Greenblatt is Jewish in at least some cases.

Perhaps he's ethnically jewish but his ancestors became catholic at some point? Half Jewish?

>P55UvCMj
>P55
>55

WITNESSED

now she can take money from the whole country

>Check out her facebook page. Open and ready to go. Lets give her our opinion on her run for congress
Nice try, John, get outta here.

>her