TRUMP TWITTER: "THE US MUST GREATLY STRENGTHEN AND EXPAND ITS NUCLEAR CAPABILITY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE WORLD COMES TO...

TRUMP TWITTER: "THE US MUST GREATLY STRENGTHEN AND EXPAND ITS NUCLEAR CAPABILITY UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE WORLD COMES TO ITS SENSES REGARDING NUKES"

DEFEND THIS Sup ForumsTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
fas.org/blogs/security/2011/02/nuclearbudget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's saying "protect ya neck".

Have we started the fire?

GOOD

we are defending with nukes, can't (you) read?

isn't US nuke technology like 30 years old or something

and?

Russia, Iran (probably), Israel, and North Korea have nukes

Should we get rid of ours or be prepared for if they attack us?

we are supposed to disarm to set a good example for the world.

>lib logic.

icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

I win. Or should I say, FACTS win lmao!!!!

More nukes is a moot point, there's already more than enough to ruin the world so adding more nukes on top of a huge supply means nothing other than a dick waving contest.

Unless trump meant expanding our capabilities to be able to do a first strike before the enemy could react, that is actually a provocation that would probably get us nuked.

Trump knows the ayyys are coming, and he needs the nukes to fight them

So either he's a retard spouting nonsense, or hes doing something that will potentially get us nuked. Wow!!!!!!

Yeah basically

> there's already more than enough to ruin the world
Literally a myth spread by libtards and kikes to get you to believe nuclear armaments are a bad idea.
Largely in part because they're not the ones with their finger on the killswitch.

Google modern day nagasaki and hiroshima. Those aren't the sites of weapons that "ruin" anything.

Mutually Assured Destruction 2.0.

The fire rises.

The nuclear infrastructure has been lacking for at least 20 years. It's brought up after EVERY prez takes office, and it's updated during their term.

But because Trump is LITERALLY Hitler people are making a big deal out of it.

>nagasaki and hiroshima

But they were teeny tiny bombs in comparison to most current nuclear warheads

US strategic missiles are old as fuck and due for an upgrade

>libtards love technology until it protects them from being killed

sounds about right

Strengthening and expanding nuclear capability does not necessarily mean making the nuclear arsenal larger. It simply means modernizing our nuclear weapons; given that all of them were manufactured literally decades ago. Even Obama is for modernization of our nuclear arsenal; he submitted a budget in 2012 which lays the groundwork for the modernization effort.

fas.org/blogs/security/2011/02/nuclearbudget/

You do realize that nukes today are far far more powerful than those right? Not even to mention the fact that at least 5,000 of them if not more could be guaranteed to go off in a nuclear conflict.

But hey believe what you want.

The bombings were fake.

Considering how Xi and Putin are building hypersonic re-entry vehicles and new MIRV platforms, wouldn't this be necessary just to keep our current nuclear deterrent effective?

Perhaps it could have been couched in better terms, but blunt speaking is kinda a Trump trademark.

Ayyyyyyylol to ur much common sensed guess. ''Tis so true

Secret projects/research exists for a reason, announcing it to the world that we are doing it/plan to do it is not something you ever do.

I can't defend what the man says, but I can post qt Korean girls.

Tits or gtfo.

I had a cool korean friend in college, why does north korea have to be such fags?

Out of all the asian countries koreans seem like the best from whom I've met.

And I hate most gooks.

I don't see the problem here. Minuteman III and the ALCM are getting old as fuck and outlived their planned replacements. Trident II can probably go on for a while but they all need new warheads too, especially since Obama nixed RRW.

>104090888
MODS

PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT FOR POSTING OFF TOPIC GARBAGE

HE IS DISRUPTING POLITCAL DISCORSE THAT PROVES /POLS/ LACK OF INTELLIGENCE

PLASE REMOVE THIS FIEND OR I WILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW REMOVE THIS SIMPLETON AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*inhales*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

post her before she had the surgery to look more like a chinese woman