Cost of living in America

>cost of living in America

Sup Forums will defend this

>organic

>you should have to pay $80 to not eat fake food

Is this the christmas version of that pic with all the limes?

>turkey
>"vegetarian diet"

>Organic
>Costs a ridiculous amount
No surprise.
Being an idiot hipster has a price.

This only shows how expensive meat is, the only reason it is even near affordable is terrible business practices + government subsidies.

It's so much more economic to get our nutrients from plants

>paying 4x the cost bcause the person fed them grass that literally grows everywhere instead of feed that boosts the quality of the meat

>it's fake if it's not "organic"

do you even?

Yung Turk

>A turkey that ate a single bite of GMO corn meal is now fake food

What in the actual fuck

Publix is based as hell, what happened with that turkey? Im not sure why it is why its that expensive but that seems like something talking to a manager could solve. Publix is a great store.

I pretend I'm poor and get food stamps

The price is only that high because idiot middle class Americans think high prices mean high quality. The middle class has destroyed the country.

>not buying a turkey at 50 cents a pound

derp

turkey costs 5 times as much as chicken and tastes 1/5th as good. if you eat turkey you're a cuck

$5 a pound seems pretty good

i've been thinking for a while that we'll also need to incorporate insects into our diet. I've been wanting to capitilize on this idea for a while, but people are too squemish. i may just try a diet of bugs for myself to begin with.

As opposed to plastic vegetables?

Then don't eat fucking hippie meat

Good goy, defend our extortionist system where we sell you poison

> posts organic turkey
> expects it to be cheap
> I paid $7.30 for a regular 30lb turkey this thanksgiving
lel stay mad

Pro tip the 80 dollar organic Turkey is the fake food.

i agree, publix is the best

Fuck you are dumb

GMO good, food good, organic is a bunch of shit.

Nah I get a free one every year from work for thanksgiving and a ham for Christmas. Gotta eat that shit.

WE MUST GET PEOPLE TO MONITOR THIS FAKE FOOD

Organic is regular, it is the way of our ancestor's. You are only against it because the left is for it. Which makes you a cuck since you are swayed so much by what they think

>eat """""""""""poison""""""""""""
>live just fine

The food industry is not some Upton Sinclair nightmare.

maybe you shouldn't be trying to buy giant ass whole turkeys 3 times a week you fat fuck?

Don't worry the UN wants to regulate access to protein so rich elites in government get near for protein while subjects eat bugs. It's their wet dream.

>Organic is regular

No. Organic is a consumer label promoted by the FDA to artificially increase the cost of food stuffs.

Turkey cuck

Our grandchildren will face a reality in which they might have to resort to eating insects because beef takes too many resources and too much land.
They're going to think you're a right cunt for demanding that your fat turkey be grown in the most inefficient way possible to satisfy your faggotry.

>Organic
>Vegetarian diet

Just plant the chicked into the ground and when the chicken tree comes out you can have as many as you want for free.

Nice bait bro.

Fuck you then. Raise it yourself faggot. Bet you can't pussy.

>it is the way of our ancestor's

So why are you using a computer? Why are you wearing purchased clothes? Why are you using anything electric?

okay cool, that will be better for us and the environment.

Only if the leftist education system teaches them such drivel. My children and their children will never eat bugs for protein willingly, so long as America is free from UN control.

>We're totally not feeding you poison goy, I swear. Americans are leaner and healthier than ever. Trust me.

WAY OF OUR ANCESTORS

I'm not putting any of that INTO my body. None of my tissue is being made form that

Wow, its almost like if you raise minimum wage the cost of everything else goes up to!

Yep. We're all equal except some are more equal than others.

It's probably pumped full of water and frozen.

Land of the Free. Home of the Brave.

What's it like to be too poor to buy good meat?

I remember a study that found organic food to be no different than GMO or other food.

Typing in all caps doesn't make organic a real label that actually implies anything positive other than the bank accounts of"organic" suppliers grow healthy. Enjoy your scam.

>Publix
I thought that was a BritBong store? They have those in the US? Must be an east coast thing.

It's botique food.

Not using synthetic methionine will greatly increase the time needed to raise poultry to market size and therefore the labor cost of this bird has been increased.
Go bow hunt one if you want organic free range.

Do I have a nipple on my leg? No I don't. Have I needed to go to the doctor in the past 3 years? No I haven't. Have I been seriously ill in my life? No I haven't.

>too much land.

Isn't majority of Straya deserted? I know you'll say it's too hot, but it was the same for deserts in the US, though air condition helped.

>it is the way of our ancestor's
shitting in fields, incest and dying at 40 are also 'the ways of our ancestors'

> All turkeys cost $80

I wouldn't eat this degenerate shit to begin with, but how about you go ahead and buy a turkey egg, incubate it, raise it to size and slaughter it and tell us how much it cost you. I'll even save you the cost of packaging and shipping. Just raise a turkey for your own. Tell me that turkey isn't worth $80.

the minimum wage in florida is 8.05 an hour and pennsylvania has an ever lower minimum wage. i don't know if you're blaming the right thing here.

>Publix

Can confirm that my food costs in Florida are nearly double what they were in Texas at based HEB.

Cost of living in Florida is high regardless, at least in the Miami metro.

organic doesnt mean shit on a label

>organic shit
Turkey is like .99 a lb.

So you think the only thing our ancestors got right was the type of food they ate, specifically just stuff they could find in nature?

Also, why aren't you gathering/hunting and preparing all of the food you eat?

>5 bux a pound turkey
Buying overpriced garbage is only a problem for the cripplingly retarded

Actually, by streamlining the process and making it faster, they save money, and should lower the price. Methionine doesn't cost enough to justify a markup like that.

You're retarded, don't defend this shit.

Never seen a publix here senpai. I'm pretty sure they're only in the US

the turkey was fed a vegetarian diet you dumb nigger.

Can it do milk?

>Ohiofag
>feeding a family of 8
>just picked up 5 lbs of prime beef brisket for 90 bucks.

Exactly how much cheaper does this traitor think good meat is in Eurabia?

who /WINCO/ here?

no fuck you don't you dare pull that ancestors shit bitch, if you get so hard about what our ancestors did then why the hell are you buying shit from a supermarket?

You could have hunted your own turkey, hell you could even keep turkeys and slaughter them. If you want to be like our ancestors, it's not hard. I know people who hunt their own turkeys for thanksgiving and Christmas. It's a thing, at least here in the country. But nothing's stopping you from getting a hunting license and coming out here and shooting your own bird. Don't be a pussy.

A lot of shilling on pol today, anyone else notice?

Sup Forums is so hilariously contradictory

>admits the Jews are out to get them
>can't admit they're being Jewed because "muh liberal enemy"

The way you fags shill for the corrupt militarized police, big oil, anti-environmentalism, hormone-pumped groceries, and the growing wage gap is some of the most cucked shit I've ever seen. Keep sucking Jew dick you bluepilled faggots. You're no better than the mindless liberals you hate - two sides of the same shekel.

it's getting high for housing, because we literally reached our outward limit in the Miami metro. civilization sharply ends at the vertical line that is the everglades border.

Fuck national parks, South Florida is closed in..

>NY
>Not Wegmans

that chart is utter shit

I have chickens, fuck turkey

tfw he's actually right

Yuuup, I'm in Weston, and the everglades is just right the fuck there. It's also expensive because of the sheer number of single-family homes. Ridiculous, desu. I'm job searching elsewhere in the South.

It's almost like Sup Forums is actually a diverse international community with incredibly varied political outlooks

Uh, I recommended hunting rather than buying organic crap, how was I defending it? I'm fine with methionine.

We're facing overpopulation.
Farming needs to get more efficient, not less.

Food's fine.

Rent is expensive everywhere in Florida now. St. Petersburg and Tampa are getting pricey too with a shit economy to match it.

>le Sup Forums isn't one person

/reddit/-->

If that's the case why are we importing immigrants to boost our birth rates? If that's the case why aren't we cutting aid to Africa to stop their population from rising?

Looks like you drank the kool aid, fucking retard

Being more efficient means cutting meat out of our diets, don't be a hypocrite

>I need my food genetically modified and sprayed with chemicals but I won't give up eating meat

My children will never eat bugs. I'll teach those fuckers to eat other humans if they are that numerous.

>shopping at Whole Foods

>humanely raised
>vegetarian diet
>omnivore bird

Kinda disappointed I didn't see her finish the meal.
Where did it all go?

The places in the world that positively contribute to mankind aren't overcrowded. The people who shouldn't be reproducing are the ones having tons of kids. If we cut all third world immigration and stop sending them all aid the problem will fix itself. They will either be forced to tech up or most of them will die off.

I've never even fucking HEARD of Trader Joe's, and I have lived in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Fareway for life.

>If that's the case why are we importing immigrants to boost our birth rates? If that's the case why aren't we cutting aid to Africa to stop their population from rising?

Good point, why?

Where did they get the vegetarians?

In her inhumanly distended stomach.

The best part is many Liberals go for organic food because they don't want chemicals, all while whining about anti-vaxxers who don't want to be inject with chemicals.

That doesn't make sense. If we're facing overpopulation, which we indeed are, we want farms to get less efficient so people die off so we don't have overpopulation.

How fucking stupid is Thad?
Seriously.
How did he not learn not to brag about CP after his first stint in jail?

That shit is insane. Gtfo

That turns me on for some reason...