Canada vs. Australia

Which country do you like more?

strawpoll.me/11938925

Canadians are better shitposters

I like everyone in the Anglosphere equally.

you are in the smelly surrender monkey sphere

>:^)

They have become so accustomed to shit that it is now second nature.

You lost a war against giant flightless birds.

You're Canadian.

he's got you there dude

You are an emu.

>mfw people think Canadian shitposters aren't being ironic
I don't know how we tricked you this well, but everyone thinks we're being serious.

!!!!

And an abo.
But worst of all,
You are a dirty criminal AUSTRALIAN.

Nice shitpost

Only because of practical purposes, bud.

Who cares what you are when you have guns?

I hate all these newfags have been tricked into thinking leafs are better shitposters then aussies

AUSSIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE GREATEST DICKS ON THIS BOARD

>We aren't retarded, just I R O N I C

Australia.
Is this a real question? Canada is the scum of the Earth, beaten only by Swedes.

we get you're being ironic, but you even suck at the ironic thing.

Do you tell yourself that so you can sleep at night? Does it help to think you don't live in a country where people actually believe the garbage they shitpost?

>t. faggot
You like em dicks.

Jesus.

Do you stupid fucks really think we're equal?

>Come to a land that's completely inhospitable
>No closely neighbours to keep us safe
>Supplies take in excess of 6 months to reach us from the fatherland
>There were no fences or guards to stop prisoners running away because they'd just run off into the bush and die in less than 3 days
>Try to make peace with the natives
>They don't like us
>Destroy their population which now only returning to 1788 levels

I tried to vote for australia a bunch but the stupid thing recogninzes IP's

Exactly, leafs are better.

>Tfw I proxy voted 25 times
;)

L'Australie n'as pas de Québécois, ce qui les rends naturellement inférieur...

What did you say.

wtf?

Most of you people are wrong.

See

Keep in mind that moot never had one complaint about leafs. He said that the overwhelming amount of shitposters was ausfags.
"Canada = shitposter" is a forced meme.

>implying canada is in the anglosphere
Mate I'm gonna have to stop you there.
Canda is packed to the brim with chinks, niggers, and poos.

Australia.

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

Exactly. Australia is a desolate shithole while Canada has amazing nature and fresh water that isn't packed with salt.

>"Canada = shitposter" is a forced meme.

Then stop conforming to it.

Moot was also a faggot who couldn't handle bantz.

Day of the Rake when?

Hehe looks like Canada wins again

This thread was made by american to bait both canadian and australian shitposters into one containment thread. Go back to shitting up your respective threads.

We're both at 4% Chinese, you have 1% less niggers than us and 1.5% less poos than us. Get some sense of reality, bud.

OH FUCK

whats up cunts

>packed to the brim with chinks, niggers, and poos
Statistics say you're getting hit harder with chinks and poos than we are.
Less than 2% of leafland's population are niggers too.

Meanwhile you faggots are the only anglo country with internet censorship and save for the UK, you guys have the lowest gun ownership of any anglo country.

Let's not forget your muslim population is ONLY 0.4% less than ours.

>again

When was the other time?

When I rekt your boipucci last night

On it.
Respect my nigga.

>pulling the gay card

wew lad, we may be 1.7% gay but you're 1.6% gay.

lmao

I like Australia better.

They shouldn't be using fucking strawpoll its fucking shit. Canada is spamming votes for themselves.

KEK

Australians are the master race of shitposters

That's a tough one as both are great pals.

Canada has an upper hand because of inventing hockey though, if I HAD to give one an advantage.

>the last thing you'll ever see Amerilard

HAHAHHAAHA FUNNY AUSSIE POST LET ME SUCK UR DICK LMAO

t. Burgerfat faggot.

>think we're equal?
No I don't believe we are equal you are genetic failures and are beneath me.

it's always a Canada vs Australia thread

I want to see a Serbia & Japan VS Sweden & Canada

That actually hurts to read. You guys are the worst posters ever.

New Zealand vs Ireland, battle to the death.

>sweden vs canada
I don't know how that would be fair considering Sweden is 90% liberal whereas leafland's an even split between liberal and conservative.

leafland versus kangarooland works because our countries are virtually the same except you live in a desert shithole and we live in a taiga shithole.

Reeee

Stay upset, Australia junior.

>Australia junior.

This from America's fucking hat. Definitely an improvement on using the term "boipucci" though. Keep it up mate.

In terms of climate/geography, not being upside down and in a fucked up timezone, and not dying to killer insects, Canada.

Culturally, Aussies are vastly superior. I guess you could always live in a mountainous region in Australia, and have almost the best of both worlds.

You're a faggot.

Come on, surely you can do better than that.

Leaf and Aussie culture is practically the same. You're going to encounter the same ratio of shitskins and libs in both countries.

t. father was a leaf and mother was an aussie.

this is pretty much how I feel about our state of affairs

it's legal to suck a dogs dick in your country

how is Canada even close to Australia in this poll Australia is a thousand times better

:^)

t. Tyrone

Bestiality is legal in 11 of your states (many of that 11 are your most populated states too). Go get blacked by a horse you hypocrite.

Australia's more authoritarian with its leftist laws and censorship than leafland is, that's probably why desu.

Your SUPREME COURT ruled beastiality legal lmao. Your supreme court actually sat down for hours and discussed getting fucked in the ass by a dog and decided it's perfectly fine

Enjoy your post-national state with no core identity mate.

Canadians are cucks. Australia Best shitposters

And if the country itself were to vote, they'd repeal that law.

>Enjoy your post-national state with no core identity mate.
Just because Cuckdeau said it doesn't mean it's true.

No leaf agrees with him, you have to keep in mind only 39% of voters voted for him. He got tons of backlash from the country for saying we have no culture or core identity. He has barely been in power for a year and he's already our most hated prime minister of all time. We're a traditionally conservative-voting country and cuckdeau only won by hiding his power level and taking advantage of Harper's lowest moments.

The emu war is literally a meme, whereas you still elected a complete cuck. I think Sup Forums knows which is worse.

The emu war is literally a meme, whereas you literally elected a complete cuck. I think Sup Forums knows which is worse.

The emu war is literally a meme, whereas you still elected a complete cuck. I think Sup Forums knows which is worse.

LITERALLY?

Only 39% of Canada voted Trudeau. He won solely because of the three party system, him hiding his power level, and him taking advantage of Harper's recent screw-ups, and the third option being even more of a cuck than Trudeau is. Trudeau didn't go full cuck until he got elected, and even a lot of the younger generation who've only voted once (the 18-22 year old crowd) have been regretting voting for him on their social media.

You guys literally censor your internet, that's fucking China-tier.

C'mon now, you're trying too hard.

Penetration is not allowed though, so getting fucked in the ass is still against the law

Canadians seriously aren't even shitposters. As long as you have the flag you can post literally anything and people will overreact just to force the "canadians = shitposters" meme.

On the other hand Australians try way too hard to play the part because they get off on the attention. I mean Canada is not the most powerful country on an international scale but Australia is meme tier levels of irrelevance - literally lost a war to birds rofl.

Ohh noo.. Canada..

>Three party system
If we're going to count NDP, BQ should count, since they consistently get enough votes to fuck everything else up too.