Anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law
lmgtfy.com/?q=Twain M Thomas Idaho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have reinforced doors, you can't kick them in.

Nice try leaf

i pick him up and take him to the slamzone
danesaw is readyyyy

if your door sucks that much you deserve to be raped

"Ahhh no please, take my wife."
>yfw this isn't the cucking you posted on Craigslist about

lefties would use "caltrops"

I have my children trained to form phalanx while i chuck my pilum at the invader

MUH NIPPON STEEL

Anti gun fags prep the robber so he can rape his wife and daughters. SAD

"Lefties want this meme bannned! Find out how millions of gun owners are proving their point using MEMES and common sense!"

>Grab a bat
>Jump around the nearest doorway and cave his skull in

Wow so hard. Cucks BTFO amirite guys.

JUST CALL THE POLICE BAN GUNS NOW

kek

You have glass windows, argument over.

That would give you a massive ass raping by the court.

i would ask if i could suck his cock
Then lick the cum of his balls
Then chew his toenails
Then lick the worms around his poopoohole

Considering 90% of home invasions are people robbing drug dealers, you'll probably be okay. It's not as if the average person has enemies that are actively trying to break into their house to kill them.

why kick the door?there's a fucking window all burgelers bricks are your friend

I honestly don't see how a gun would prevent a mild-mannered 40-something year old pervert from stretching out on my front door

I think you ment to go to my neighbors house

glass is not fun to climb through friendo.

This pick seems to depict a smash and grab. Glass opens the possibility of cuts which leaves dna evidence.

Then again why the fucker isn't wearing gloves...

OP your pic is gay as fuck

Actually they do.

But you want to have doors that they cant escape from
They get in, but when they try to leave, they cant
Thats when the fun starts

>i pick him up and take him to the slamzone
danesaw is readyyyy

Meanwhile he's shot your face off and is raping your daughter. Your daughters in the slam zone now.

We keep a pot of boiling water on the stove just in case.

COME AND GET SOME BITCHES!

thinking about that, I'd probably rather be shot then have 5 litres of boiling water dumped on me

>didn't even do the boom boom crash
you guys are so fucking lazy

J-Jjjust call the cops.
That will fix it.

>Be Sven Bjornson
>Preparing to eat dinner after a hard day's work as an interior designer
>Having alphabet soup, my favorite. It reminds me of all my genders
>As I prepare to pour the soup into my "I'm with her" china, I hear a loud banging on my door

Your turn Sup Forums

HURD DUR WHAT ARE BARS THAT GO OVER WINDOWS>
EEEEEEEEERRRUUUUUUUMMLLLLGGGGGLGLGLGL
fagggggggot

Leftists would call the cops, hide in their bathroom, and hope to god the cops get their faster than they did that gay nightclub in Miami where 49 fags got offed.
Seriously, why would anyone risk their LIFE on whether the cops can get there fast enough? Just get a gun, and you don't have to worry about it.

DAMN YOU SLAM ZONE, YOU'VE BACKFIRED AGAIN!

Of course they do. It's goes a little something like this.

you would live in a place that requires you to put bars over you're windows? fuck off coward leaf piece of shit crime loving faggot

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

>Getting within striking distance of a potentially armed criminal

Thank god you retards weed yourself out

How fucking stupid does a human being have to be to actually put a sign outside their house telling the world they can't defend themselves

GUYS THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED TO ME. FUCK.

>Be lower middle class skinny suburban white kid my whole life
>Originally from Allentown PA
>Live in Pittsburgh for a few years
>From a lower-middle class typical white urbanized family; IE: No gun culture whatsoever
>Move back to Allentown, crash with my grandmother for the summer while I get my shit together.
>Grandmother has a nice 4 bedroom baby boomer house in a very picturesque suburb
>Very peaceful beautiful place, every morning is the ambiance of kids playing and lawnmower dads doing their thing
>Household is myself, grandmother, and her brother (both in their late 60s)
>They both tend to stay up a little later in the evening, and they sleep in until 10AM-Noon
>Grandmother is getting new countertops installed in her kitchen at the time I'm staying with her
>It is not uncommon for me to see contractors and stuff around, I don't get too involved with it unless she specifically requests my help
>It's 8 AM. Saturday morning.
>Only been out of bed for 10 minutes. Sitting in my room at my PC talking to some friends on Skype, reading news stories, drinking coffee
>House is dead quiet
>Suddenly the door opens behind me
>I look behind me expecting maybe one of them woke up early
>Instead I see large tubby man pushing 6 foot holding a water bottle staring at me
>We each stare at each other for a few second, but it's awkward so it feels like forever
>I'm confused as fuck, think he's a contractor who was looking for the john or something
>Not really recognizing him as a threat at this time
>He points at me and yells "I'M GONNA CALL THE COPS ON YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"
>BOLTS DOWN THE HALL
>I am completely confused as fuck at this point
>Looking around
>Suddenly I hear crazy noises downstairs
>Go to investigate
>Downstairs bathroom has a small porthole window to the outside
>Sounds like somebody stuffed a fucking adult male deer into a 2x2 bathroom and closed the door

[cont...]

>door isn't booby-trapped

who do u think ur dealing with, pleb

>This fat piece of shit forced his 250+ pound body through a hole that a child would struggle to get through
>Realize I am being burgled
>Call the cops a few moments later
>Turns out he hit several houses in the neighborhood that morning
>Is a repeat burgling offender and it was his third strike so now he's doing life
>Cop remarked that the conviction only happened because i saw him and could identify him
>He mentions i'm lucky he didn't try to take me out of the picture.
>Also thank god he walked in on me first and not my Grandmother or my Uncle.
>Realize he could've easily bashed my head in with an ash tray if he wanted to
>If not for his cowardly temperament I could've found myself in mortal danger
>Fast forward 2 years I have more guns than my local police department, ccw, guns in every single room of my house, enough ammunition to kill an entire BLM riot
>I couldnt understand until it happened to me

pic related

also 88 get

You dont get to tell me what I do or do not need, faget.

Lefties:
>Guns are evil!
>Fuck the police! All they do is shoot black people!

*CRASH* *BOOM* *BANG*

>Ahhhhh call the police to use their guns against this black person!

Just as they say there are no atheists in foxholes, there are no liberals during a home invasion.

The second amendment has jack shit to do with hunting. Pic related

The final paragraph about leftists looking down their nose at gun people as being delusional is literally you. You should take the words in this infographic to heart, son

yeah because there is just a dan bank somewhere with everybodies dna...

you really think this dont you?

beem splat

this noogle boogles into you hoosle

what

I literally had a lefty at work tell me "well it hasn't happened yet, so..." when I asked how he'd protect his family if something like this happened

top kek

Tears and stinky britches might make the intruder uncomfortable though

I'm not anti-gun, but our doors open outwards. Kick as much as you like.

>GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND
>GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND
>DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKIN GAME SON?
>IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU?

"No no. I am terrified. But I am Finish. My face just always looks like this"

>implying anybody is going to just enter your house solely to attack you

What is this retarded understanding of criminal mentality? The likelihood of some crazed nigger kicking down your door and fucking your wife and murdering your kids, is almost never going to happen.

Niggers and spics invade homes for financial reasons, mainly to get their next fix or some other criminal reason. 99.999% of the time they aren't actually going to hurt you unless you stand in their way.

And this is where the manlet small penis syndrome from gun owners come in. Instead of just letting them take whatever they want, then getting a good description and calling the police straight after they've left, oh no, you think you're a big man and someone is on your le broperdy so you think you can shoot them dead.

Sorry but it's not reality. If you have any basic understanding of criminal mentality, any basic understanding of modern policing, they'd be caught halfway down the street once a police cruiser in the area finds a matching description.

inb4 HUR KEK, it's just getting boring now.

With a shitty door, the frame can break inwards. Or whatever the piece of moulding within the frame that the door stops against is called.

>letting them come and take what they want

Gee, your goldstein overlords have really got you disgusting monarchists whipped up into some good obedient little cucks, huh?

Pray tell, limey: The next time you're taking somalian dick at the tip of a knife, will you cry out for god to help you, or for the queen?

Bonus round: Your countries home invasion rates dwarf anything we have here in the USA precisely because of your proud culture of effeminate cuckery.

But muh NAP

Didnt even read your post. just the same epic may mays le somalia le sharia le limey le cucked

nobody cares m8, you got blown out

Heh

>financial reasons
One day real soon...projecting those civil person sensibilities onto non civil people is going to get you fucked up britbong.

The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must

Natalia

Let me go ahead and set down the law.

If you do NOT own a firearm, we are not equal. A gun owner such as myself is automatically a transcended human when compared to unarmed """men""" like you. I have the means to wipe you out of existence with the simple pull of a trigger. No amount of martial arts training or physical strength can defeat a barrage of flying lead reaching velocities of over 3000 feet per second. To put it simply;

We.
Are.
Not.
Equal.

I am superior to you. I can hunt you down and kill you without a problem. The only person that can stop me would be another armed man, because only he can level the playing field. Unfortunately for you the avarage police responce time is 10 minutesl and the average time for a bullet to penerate your skull from the moment of ignition is milliseconds.

Good point.

Is mummy we've been over this binland

Ya, until you're that 10%. I've had my home broken into and never wanted a gun so badly before. Then years later had my home broken into again. This time I was prepared. Had my Mauser loaded as they tried to breach my door to my room. First guy in would have got a shot to the chest. Luckily I installed a bad ass door. Guns save lives.

Underrated

>nobody posted pic related yet

Is it just one guy? My dogs would kill him before I could even get the gun out. My bigger concern is some teenager pissing them off.

Even if you're right, I don't think I could actually kill someone. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I took someone's life

I offer to spoogle his noozle but get refusal

What gay boots that robber has. 3/15

I agree with this sentiment. Having the guns and having the resolve to use them are two totally different things.

I often encounter gun people who talk about themselves like they are a character from a Tom Clancy novel who is capable of taking out an entire group of people.

Actually considering the prospect of firing a gun at somebody makes me physically sick when I really put myself in the scenario. I don't even like the idea of shooting animals.

But, such is life. If somebody is around me who has violent intent towards me, I want a gun in my hand and i'll just cross that bridge when I get to it.

youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY

>life for burglary

Oh fuck a robber! I wish I had a gun!

Wait, I do.

Lol at this slave

This, if I as a leaf, am intelligent enough to own several firearms, any burger does not have an excuse.

You have a right defending your ability to bear arms, and you don't exercise it?

Pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law

Pennsylvania doesn't fuck around with that shit, son. Also he was a pretty nasty dude.

Got two robery attempts by some filthy gipsies.
1. Two men managed to fuck my lock up overnight, but since my room is right next to the door and I was playing degenerate vidya at the time, I heard them. Took my baseball bat, surprised the fuckers, broke one guy's knee, the other fled like a pussy when he saw his husband's leg going the wrong way. Called the cops, they're probably free since the police is too cucked to arrest gipsies in 400+ gipsies camps.
2. 3 years later, some dude came up in my house during the day and got greeted by my Rottweiler bro. Somehow I got in trouble for him protecting my house because I didn't put a "Beware of the dog" sign on my doorstep.

Just fuck up their knees. Nothing's more pantsshitting-tier for them than seeing their friend collapse on the ground after a singe hit.
Also I'm thankful for my country banning guns, since I have actual balls and am able to defend my property without firearms, thanks to the little number of robbers having guns thanks to said gun ban. Robbing a house with a knife is a thing, but those fucks don't want to risk to rot in jail for a flatscreen.
Also fuck gipsies. It's like niggers and musilms combined.

fag

Yeah exactly right

I mean it makes sense to defend yourself. I prefer martial arts
How?

I can't shoot precisely with my .40 Storm

> Owning implements of lethal force means you have a small dick, hur hur

Not an argument.

It's impossible to know the intentions of someone who has violently (Yes, breaking and entering is an act of violence) entered your property. There's countless cases where people have been raped, murdered, kidnapped, etc. when a robber thinks he can get away with it. Maybe whatever passes for niggers in the UK are simply more polite or something, it's not that way here in burger land.

Gangbangers / tweakers / etc. high on bad trips of meth aren't that uncommon, while yeah it's a sad ending for those folks, to be shot while trying to get their next fix, their individual choices lead up to their demise, and the homeowner was only the instrument, and not the root cause. Do you blame the dog when it misbehaves, or it's owner, who has trained it poorly?

Just remember, in the UK, you're only allowed to use "equivalent force" in these types of cases, and will need to justify it later before the court. Enjoy cultural enrichment.

.40 might be the issue. It's kind of a shit cartridge. I can bang out headshots on a still target 40 yards out with my 9mm Storm all day.

I want the full story on this right now.

>The three-strikes law significantly increases the prison sentences of persons convicted of a felony who have been previously convicted of two or more violent crimes or serious felonies, and limits the ability of these offenders to receive a punishment other than a life sentence.

W W E E W W

Take back what I said.
I believe yor story now, except that shit about the ashtrays.

i think i'd still get destroyed by a burglar bc i'd be too busy deciding which fun to use

lmgtfy.com/?q=Twain M Thomas Idaho

>danesaw is readyyyy
Kek

Reminder to antigun fags that knowing a house has a good chance of having a gun in it and the resident has free reign to kill you prevents countless crimes from happening. The odds of a completely innocent middle class American having their home ransacked is far, far lower than Britain or Australia.

You don't need it until you need it. You NEED very very few things in life. I want and should be able to have any kind of gun with any kind of attachment because this is a world that should be about freedom.

O do not know about Canada, but in Russia thieves prefer to work silently, when nobody is at home. Ones that are risky enough to not follow this rule usually try to rob lonely elders or woman to be sure they will not get their ass kicked in the process, what is usually achieved with fists, basball bats, kitchen knives and other kinds of improvised wearpons. People who own firearms here are either people who do not give a fuck about law at all (Oligarch's children, caucasian mafias, ex-KGB agents) or people that consider the chance to be assasinated on daily basis, and always have a plan b (Serious businessman, war veterans). In most of other cases using a gun to protect yourself or your family means bigger chance to get jailed for good for you then for attacker without a gun even if you caught him in process of raping your wife and killing your children.

Sounds like the door saved your life.

you sure?

Guess I'll break out the old 22 rifle. Its not optimum but burglars will think twice after 17 blistering rounds of rimfire power!

So what's your personal stance on pur 2ND Ammendment

Unless that's what they want you to think

>implying I have something worth to steal.

i will poltely tell him to leave

Why would you let them steal your shit? Even if I only had a bow I'd be trying to robin hood that fucker if no other reason than to get on the news.

Its a reference to something a moron said on reddit

I'm not sure about your beta self by I'm pretty good at beating the shit out of people with my fists and the Japanese cooking knives I keep in my kitchen.