Pol

pol,

Am I still allowed in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain how a Kakashi married a feather-fucker.

Mongol blood is much better than nigger blood.

Yeah don't worry about it

Fine in my book.

Also, are these tests bullshit?

I took my Ancestry DNA results and put them into GEDmatch.
Amazonian? I'm extremely pale, light brown hair, red beard, green eyes and 6'0.

Where do they get this Amazonian % from?

Hi Wendalyn.

Hi.

>Wendalyn
More cinnamon toast crunch pls

Your results are very similar to mine.

I really like cinn toast crunch, not sure of the connection though.
I got mine done because my dad is adopted, so I know all the shitskin is from him. My mom is white as fuck and I followed her family tree all the way back to England.

What site is this?

75% non-white, beat it shitskin

Is that the 23andme map?

Nah, familytreedna

It's 87% and I'm probably 100% whiter looking than your half-Syrian children will ever be, leaf.

DNA.Land

Where's your dad from?
Even if he was adopted, he must have a predominantly European background for you to have only gotten a 13% native result.

sorry but southern European isn't white you fucken spic

No idea, he was adopted in Texas, that's all we know. To be fair, I don't consider Southern Europe/ Italian white though. He's hairy as fuck which is a pretty nonwhite trait.

Basque people are white you dumb fucking leaf.

Out of curiosity, where did you get "basque" from, in your results, versus just standard Spaniard?

Personal connection. Part of my father's family is still in Bilbao.

Also, clarified in the test:

Southwestern European

Includes: Basque/French and French in (South and 1 other site) France and Basque/Spanish and Iberian Population in Spain
Does not include: Algerian and Mozabite in Algeria; Saharawi in (Morocco) Western Sahara; Scottish Argyll_Bute_GBR and British in England; Icelandic in Iceland and Italian/Bergamo and Sardinian in (Bergamo and Sardinia) Italy

Ah, alright, I see. If it makes you feel any better, I keep telling myself maybe I am just Basque because they are pretty white. I can see a few traits of southern European in me when I look in the mirror now, I think I was lying to myself all these years. If this wasn't Sup Forums I'd post a pic I took of myself last week and ask you if you thought we look similar.

What company did you use? As you know, I went with ftdna because it was cheapest.

I used Ancestry DNA, which doesn't show much.

I would have uploaded a pic too, but mainly was shitposting with this thread.

What kind of name is Wendalyn? It sounds like a girl's name.

I don't know, my parents were just going to name me Wendy but my grandmother didn't think that'd look good on wedding invitations or some shit when I was older and came up with the name. It is a girls name, I'm sick as shit and screwed up and posted the version without my name blurred. Oh well.

What site is that from?

Pls be my rad trad wife. I don't care if your an Indian jew

You can't be fat tho

I wanna do one of these, but I'm terrified I'll find out I'm shitskin.

How is California? Are the kids you teach nice?

Nah I'm not fat, my forehead is a bit big though. While I find it reassuring you are fine with me being a featherhead pasta nigger %1.4 jew, I'm too busy taking care of my sick mom right now for a relationship.
Not even close, user. Try again.

You can delete your other post, you know

post face ;^)

same, or jew

I didn't think it was that big of a deal at the time and now the post is too old to delete. Eh.
It was kind of weird finding out I might be so much pasta nigger, since I dislike wops, but it's not as bad as you think it is. You get over the initial shock fairly quickly.

i also am in the 95th percentile of neanderthal DNA

rate

I know, but my whole thing is racial identity.
I'm clearly white, but I don't want to be crushed and have no more purpose

Honestly, no one would believe me if I told them I'm 13% shitskin. It's an interesting thing to get done.

Leave nigger

It's up to you, but like said, it's pretty interesting. It's better to know the truth, in my opinion.

It's not like you're going to be able to see the 2.2%, man.

The way you guys are talking is only making me more nervous...

Which DNA tests are these?

You left yer name in there. In future, don't do that. Use MS paint to erase it.

Yeah, I screwed up and posted the version with my name in it because I'm super sick and also not thinking very clearly because of my high temperature, so I didn't delete it in time. I'm not really all that worried about it though.

are all americans fucking injun mongrols?

im scared to test myself now

Exactly my thoughts

north americans are the rightful owners of america

Posting my pic to make you even more scared. I don't even look close to mongrel.

Don't even want to try it anymore
I know I'm fucked

>That beard
You've got mongrel written all over you

>part Finn

Nope

fuck, i might actually test myself now to see if i have to kill myself

whats ur eye color lad, i got baby blues s-so im safe right

Green. My father, which is were all the 13% injun is coming from, has blue eyes, so I wouldn't be so sure.

fuck you lad, im nervous now

And mine are brown, and like him have similar amounts of featherhead, so that's not much of an indicator, apparently.

Sorry, my dude.

Have a nice 80% german 20% english gf now.
So my offspring has none of that bad shit left.

Post blurred or deleted pic. Curious to see similarities.

You're a girl?? On pol?
This is some sort of elaborate bait...

Cute!

Nah, I already fucked up earlier and posted my name, so cats been kind of out of the bag. Weird, right? I think you look more white than me for some reason, maybe it's the redbeard and because I know you have green eyes.

Marry me. That way we don't pollute others with our 13%. haha

I don't know man, I feel like I kind of owe it to my moms side of the family to try and breed out the shitskin that got put in my from my dad.

hahaha you are a pol wetdream.

Of course Sup Forums is open for everyone. Now get on that truck Mohammed

Nah, I'm just a shitposter like the rest of you faggots.

Why are there 2 native americans?

I need to find someone like you. My gf is moronic when it comes to race/politics.

WTF ur both 100% white
This has to be a joke, right?

fake news

If it's a joke, it's been cruelest on me.
I don't want that 13%

Morons can be taught, what's worse is when they're indifferent.

How the fuck is Scottish Argyll not white? Why is it in the same shitskin category as sub Saharan African?

Also, in Latin America there's a word for people like us. Castizo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo

We would be among the purer types of castizo.

That only means that Scottish Argyll is not Southwestern European, it's Northwestern.

Northwest European

Includes: Scottish Argyll_Bute_GBR and British in England; Icelandic in Iceland; Norwegian in Norway and Orcadian in Orkney Islands
Does not include: Saharawi in (Morocco) Western Sahara; Piapoco in Colombia; Estonian in Estonia; Basque/French and French in (South and 1 other site) France; Basque/Spanish and Iberian Population in Spain; Finnish in Finland and Gambian in Western Gambia

She's militant about her left wing idiocy. It's infuriating and beyond repair at this point.

That's a shame. I hope you are at least otherwise compatible.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thankfully not

Harder for me to tolerate the more redpilled I've become.
A girl that shitposts on pol is the definition of ideal for me at this point.

You know we can read this right bro?

Move down south, plenty of right leaning women down here.

What state?

Probably any of them. I'm in the eastern part of Tennessee which is nice, most of our niggers are in the middle and west part of the state. NC is becoming pretty lib heavy, I'd avoid it, but SC is probably still good. GA is meh, imo. FL is hot as fuck. KY isn't great. I'm sure you could find one in any of these places though.

Thank god my ancestors arrived in this country to late to be polluted.