President Duterte

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this man?

I hope he kills them all tbqh fampai.

> fights degeneracy
> kills drug addicts
> openly admires hitler

he is Sup Forums's guy

Idk who he is but I don't think that country can get any worse so yeah why not

When is he gone?

>Philippines: Drug dealers found dead as President Duterte vows to wipe out crime

Crazy and unstable. It will be probably difficult to dislodge from power.

But he exposed almost all drug protectors, made drug addicts surreder in their own will, made streets way safer, made the great shift from western allies to eastern.

Other than the paid haters that he gets, the majority wants him to stay.

Sup Forums is not one person, but I'm guessing the blanket judgement is "based as fuck."

My fellow burgers may shake their fist at him for breaking ties with the U.S., but the President is just doing what he thinks best for his people. As much as I may prize loyalty as an individual, national interests and politics are fluid, shifting states.

I say may God bless the man, and may God bless and keep the Philippines. It's awesome to see a real life Punisher at work.

That's great and I'm not going to be like the libtards that presume that third world countries can be rein in with the softness of developed countries (Too much softness). But he parting ways with the US over their criticism on human rights by calling Obongo a son of a bitch tells me that this man is not very clever or puts his own interest first over the interests of the country.

it seems like he wants whats best for his country albeit he come's off unhinged. What do flips think of him? I assume he has to have support to be in power and keep it.

God bless your country user!

The country needs some discipline and should lessen the softness, I respect your opinion on him user God bless!

Thank you, sir. May the Lord Jesus keep and bless you, too. Don't take any crap from the Han Chinese!

I think he just keeps the peace for the trade of goods but he wont betray the people like the previous presidents did...

I'm confused by this statement, sir. Did you mean to respond to someone else, or was Jesus Christ a previous President of the Philippines?

I meant the president KEK. Sorry for the confusion

He's a disgusting degenerate who will soon be dead thanks to his fetanyl abuse but Sup Forums will defend him because alt right edgelords.

He's basically trying to turn a shithole ape country into a zoo

It's all right. Now we're clear. Yes, even the best politicians have their disappointments. I hope President Duterte's aren't too massive, when all is said and done, and his service is complete.

I don't have any. Who cares about some dumb fuck doing dumb shit in flipland?
>hurr durr dugenerasea
>drugs are bad mkay
A fucking leaf

Duterte is a little bit of a leftie tho hahaha

t. crackhead

>condoning drugs and degeneracy

nu-Sup Forums pls go

A FUCKING LE - Wait. Huh.

I'm not surprised. I have an ex who was half-Filipino and she was a lefty.

He's alright actually, we need a president like that, oh wait.

He is a stupid nigger and a fentanyl addict.

He's an idiot mass murderer. The only ones clamoring for him are racists and human rights abusers.

A B S O L U T E L Y B A S E D

>t. criminal

You just know it's going to come out that he's addicted to prescription drugs

didnt he said that he wished that the criminals that raped that US reporter would have left her alive and that he had the right of raping her first since he was the president while making an "apology" because of what happened to her to the family

I dont understand how is an addict kek

Yeah he's a little bit of a hypocrite. Not just any painkiller either but fentanyl, an opioid that's 100 times stronger than heroin correct? How the fuck can you expect this guy to.be making rash decisions

Yeah he cant just shut his big mouth for harsh words.

this.
anyone with this much hatred towards a particular group has gotta be filled with some sort of self-similar-self loathing

>drugs are bad coz they kill people
>we should ban all drugs
>Reeeee! Dont thread on my!
>guns have nothing to do with violence
>people kill people, personal responsibility and shiet

Also your chink president is drug addict himself.

He criticized americans for rashly shooting black people, what are your comments on that?

A Great man, he does what is necessary without regard to what others think.

As a burger, I fucking loved it when he told Obama to BTFO.

And fyi, he was accused by an opposing senator for abuse of fentanyl. This opposing senator is ironically a drug protectorate and she lets prisoners cook meth on her prison. She has a sextape with her driver which is the middle man of the negotiations. The senator also almost had a nervous breakdown during a riot on her prison which caused the life of multiple witnesses against her. She delivers beer for the prisoners and even sings karaoke with the top drug lords providing them hotel like services.

Back when it look like Hillary would steal the election I was rooting for him, so that he'd switch the Phillipines to China and BTFO Hillary's foreign policy.

Now I still respect him because he's pretty uncucked, but I'm not sure if I like him or not.

he's based as fuck and a real human bean

>it's ok to kill people when you do it in the name of the "people"
really make you think

Desperate times call for desperate measures and Mussolini made the trains run on time.

He is taking out the trash an I hope he gets them all.

That being said I hope he changes his mind about not wanting to be friends with America anymore.

America and the Philippines go way back so it would be a shame to see them become a Chinese satellite nation.

>t.crackhead

Yeah... but he has this "hurt" from the past. Muricans enjoyed the fat of the land of the PH. He thinks that the PH turned into a puppy of murica

duterte is based

i think with trump in office he wont switch to china, cuz doubtufl trump cares if he kills some drug dealers

in fact i bet trump wages war with the mexican cartels

Maybe it's like a bonsai tree? Cutting off some branches to make it look better kek

>went in as a mayor with an uzi to kill hostage takers

Fucking straight out of a movie

Ill play devils advocate on two opinions, i wont say which i believe but i believe in both.
1. Despot who married into a rich family and is a prime example of populism. Killing off drug dealers is not the answer as lower level members of drug organizations sell drugs because they are in poverty, not because they are born criminals.
2. Prime example of tough love and the need for a functional society in such turbulant times. With less drug dealers, children will not be faced with the option of dealing drugs and can concentrate on education and contributing to their community.
t. Opinion

Yep thats real as shit here. I am a citizen of his city and he also saved many lives with the risk of losing his.

Could be possible that they would collaborate on the war on drugs. Maybe start an organization or pact?

That's why he also helps in education for poor people and ethnic groups and also gives free fire department, ambulance, police.

Fuck you Americans

>leaf says something based
>"a fucking leaf"
kys

one of the most based world leader alive today. Literally said "yeah, I killed three drug suspects when I was a mayor, so what?". then when the faggot ass UN said "we're gonna investigate you for murder!", he was like "lol, come at me".
#ourguy

He's Beijing's puppet.

Do you have any thoughts on this picture? To whom shall he side. The chinese are working in the background KEK

Chill bro

Need to use meme magic for him
Kek wills it

Obama is a bitch, and It's about time someone called him out on it.

MEME MAGIC!

Trump should make a treaty with him. Any companies that simply cannot do business here must move their plants to The Philippines. In return Duterte must pledge to spend the money on his infrastructure and stop killing junkies specifically and heal them instead, because most people in the world want to see him dead because of that. If he'd cut that out, civilized people could possibly deal with him.

Based. It's just a damn shame American liberals are out to make this man our enemy. I hope Trump manages to improve relations with him, I've always kind of had a soft spot for the Philippines to be honest.

He actually built ALOT of rehabs and some for free!

Holy fuck that is based.

No ass plz
Reading this at work.

He was very effective running Davao City - it used to be a crime-ridden shithole and now it's super nice. That's why he won.

If the circumstances of the shooting were during a direct paramilitary / police operation, he should be praised.

I'd like to see Rudy Giuliani go fuck up some crack dealers in NY

Yeah, I live in his city right now and it is great!

I think that for every person on the internet who pretends to gives a shit what goes on in that backwards shithole there are three who are paid to so

Grats on not being quite as pathetic as NK shills

PS: you're not fooling anyone

totally fucking based

KEK maybe bring an uzi like him and ride a harley?

I wish he was my uncle.

WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD HE SIDE? USA, RUSSIA, OR CHINA?

Everyone well except the middle east fuck those terrorist funding shits.

Whomever is best for his political goals at the moment. Global and National Politics are always ebbing and flowing.

Yeah he fucking hates terrorists

You know duerte is a drug fiend right?

MEME MAGIC FOR DUTERTE OR NAH?

I also like how he does business which is basically "fuck off, no deal" until we get a good bargain.
The media and his opponents whine everytime but I just have a good chuckle.

>I killed suspects
>muh constitiution

You are everything wrong with America

He basically filled all the jails, they're begging to be arrested because all their crinimals dont want to get shot to death. once they kill all their scum crime will drop to less than 1%.

hard cunt

He actually dropped it down 11 percent and made streets safer! Here's a pic of him riding his harley kek

REEEE FUCK OFF FLIPFAGS GO BACK TO KIKEBERG/ REDDIT

this is amazing. next time he should just tell them release the hostages so he can walk in there and kill them

Human Rights organization are worst than criminals. Fuck 'hem.

The just have nothing to fear

Have to wait for results before he can be judged, things are still at the very beginning.

We don't give a fuck about Philippines but it's funny to see a Punisher/Judge Dredd in real life.

Yeah he really is much of a punisher! He even made a foreigner eat his cigarette for smoking in his city! It was such a coincidence that they were on the same restaurant kek

WHAT WOULD YOU TELL DUTERTE IF YOU MEET HIM? YOU ONLY 1 SENTENCE OR QUESTION

Yeah but we helped you kick the japs out.

Black Jack Pershing also BTFO of the Muslims for you too.

Again the choice is up to you guys and I ain't mad at you if you chose China but I think it's a mistake long term.

Duterte caught discussing geopolitics and foreign policy with the current Miss Universe

I like him, he's cracking eggs to make an omelette but I don't like him trying to grab Malaysian clay