Bitcoin Taking Over the World

I hope you White people in here have Bitcoins, you better have some if you want to secure our financial power in the world!

How come none of you is writing about this, if Bitcoin passes over $1200 it will be all over the News again like in 2013, the price will soar and the Kikes will lose their power! :^)

bitcoinwisdom.com/

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/533fxl/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitmain-reveals-plans-for-major-bitcoin-mining-data-center-in-northwestern-china-1478797051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nocoiners BTFO

I had like €150 worth but spent it all on alphabay

it has really jumped the past few days. crypto currencies are so heavily manipulated, the price could pop any day. they'll go to the moon if they get on the news though.

I do have and I warned POL last week, they laughed at me.

>Bitcoin.
Can you use it when there are no computers?
>b...But it's good!
Silver/Gold, Guns and ammo.
>SHTF.
>"Mah Bitcoins!"
Fuck Sweden your nation is 3 days from being a third-world shit hole, do you think fictional money is going to help?

>when there are no computers
when that day comes, most of the world is dead. who fucking cares

well fuck me. circle no longer sells them, and most exchanges won't even service customers from my state because of some horseshit "bitcoin license" law. fuck

Stay poor pleb, I don't care to convince you! :^)

Just alerting those with some brain cells!

www.localbitcoins.com

same bullshit with them. most sellers will not operate in my state

i think coinbase might, but they want to know everything about you when you sign up. physical address, scanned i.d., etc.

very annoying.

Holy shit, the price has rose dramatically. My €150 would be worth around €400 now.
Fuckkkk, I enjoyed my acid though.

Stop shilling your shitcoins /biz/

The most financially illiterate fucks on the internet

in my country there are bitcoin ATMs where you can just pull out cash by scanning a QR code from your phone onto the machine

when will the western barbarians catch up?

Like the ones that were invented in the west?

C O P E
O
P
E

Just remember that price hike always happen during Christmass, but always fall down by mid-January.

I never venture outside Sup Forums, and I can't be sure those people over there are even White.

trumpcoin failed hard fuck off idiot

Yes I know, but it might be different now since this is organic growth.

Price has rise over $100 in past week acc. Coinbase and kraken!

BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW

Everyone thought it was organic growth before, the whales will sale for profit. The day the whales cry out that they lost and advise people to sell all BTC, then it will be the real time to buy.

> Kill the Chinese whales.

The kikes are already making new cryptocoins without some of the transactional issues bitcoin has.

I have a shift card. It's a bank card like debit card that connects to your coinbase. Get on my level.

>your level
>giving banks and fake digital currency hives copies of your photo identification
mhmm
really activates my almonds

this x1000000

buying now would be a mistake imo, but then again, you never really know

I am a medium whale who bought at 5 usd in 2011, i cannot sell everything because if I sell the gov would ask for they cut, my approach is to make bitcoin as mainstream as possible so i will be able to use them instead of euros. Also I sell small amounts every month so I can live well without rising suspicions.

Stay safe, wear a safety pin you leaf.

>comparing a shitty memecoin to a network with a 14 billion dollar market cap

I will, fellow based Latin ;)

If you believe in the long term prospects of bitcoin, its never really a bad time to buy. I've noticed over the years that those who wait for the crash refuse to buy when it actually happens because "now bitcoin is dead".

Has this got anything to do with the money problems in Poolooland?

>Muh gold

If you don't own a home with a fresh water source and at least 2 acres of self sustainable garden/farm w/ plenty of wood and a wood furnace with a cute farm dog pupper and a goat for milk along with plenty of firearms and ammo and a beautiful white wife you are an absolute and utter cuck.

There is nothing wrong with long term planning.

Just short traders tend to get burned badly.

The rise of bitcoin at the moment, is probably all the successful ransomware hacks. They encrypt your files and demand bitcoin payment to decrypt your files.

absolutely, BTC is trading at a huge premium in india right now

hahaha yes thats exactly it! $100B in trade volume monthly from ransomware hahahahahahah

this coin will never become mainstream.
if the fiat currency collapses they will just introduce GOLDMANSACCHSCOIN.

this is sort of true, but you wonder whether 900 dollars is the actual value or just artificial buying/selling that drives up the price.

Certainly contributes to your Bitshekel's, value.

Burger reporting in.
We have them, theyre all at vape-smoke shops though, probably to launder and buy the stuff there they dont sell on the shelf but we do have them nontheless nip

Some of my coins were purchased at $600 buying the dip after the major crash in 2014, I had to wait two years to profit on those purchases, but here we are.

The only people who aren't in profit right now are those who bought at the ATH during a 48hr period in 2014. I suspect those people may also be in profit shortly.

Threadly reminder that the FBI has more bitcoins than anyone else and OP is a shill.

and i have trouble believing in its long term prospects desu.

if anything, i'd expect banks to make their own crypto, or perhaps a government-backed crypto and bitcoin to fall by the wayside, but maybe that's too pessimistic.

Closed off centralized "blockchains" can't compete with an open ledger.

Remember compuserve?

Boring. Not thread worthy

Reminder that this is bullshit. All coins seized in silk road raids were publicly auctioned off. Even if they still held those coins, it was only 5 figures, not even close to the most coins held by a person.

(((they))) will never allow it.

EVER.

>up $400 since last year, almost double
>eh not worth checking out

Are you just fucking stupid?

explain how they effectively "shut it down". I've been waiting 5 years for somebody to explain this to me. The fact that they can't shut it down is the reason why the network is so revolutionary.

>>eh not worth checking out
It has litearlly jumped 100 dollars in a day

hope you're right user

>there was no thread on June
>there was no thread in August
>$100 of shitcoin that will drop again
Why does this deserve a thread on Sup Forums.

Sold almost every altcoin I had and bought btc a few weeks ago. Feels great! I will finaly become an oligarch

so whats your plan? sell at 1200?

Then what do you do with your money? If there is something else gives a higher profit return than Bitcoin your money would have been already invested in it, and we wouldnt be here.

Dont worry, there ARE in fact the currency of the future and plebs are just jelly

i didnt say they would shut it down.

they just wont allow it to become mainstream.
if digital currency needs to happen then they will just introduce their alternative

they own everything.

Everyone here keeps bringing up price so obligatory rebuttal is obligatory. Everything that has been said about why cryptocurrency is best medium of exchange has been already been said and explained better than by autist could here. This isnt an argument, its a fact, unless MUH UNBACKED FEDERAL RESERVE SHILL CURRENCY for faggots

Put a grand in. Should I go all out?

>obligatory rebuttal is obligatory

even the establishment cant control the black swan. this is not the first time this has happened

I hold the private keys to 88 bitcoins

11 my parents payed for at $121
4 my brother payed for at $90
and 73 I bought at $4

I never plan on selling but I think my parents will want to sell a few at $1000 just to get their initial investment back.

no i don't plan on selling. I'm a full on hodler. My average price per coin invested is

tell me more

(genuinely interested)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

>why is this in /pol you fucking white males?

You wanna talk politics: ask yourself if you want a currency which has a finite value so will always be scarce and value will always be driven by coding algorithms and can be used directly in transactions or can back national currencies themselves
Or
Currency which can printed at the whim of people with agendas, backed by nothing, can be traced and easily stolen, and limited in all non transaction capabilties that cryptocurrencies have

I hope this is a top and you guys lose big
Hahahaha

BUY BUY BUY
BUY NOW
IT'S ABOUT TO GO UP

when you said ' this is not the first time this has happened.'
what are you referring to?

should i buy usd or bitcoin with our cuckdollar?

HOW THE FUCK ELSE ARE YOU GONNA GET IT CANAKEK!!!! BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW

"bitcoin" give me a break. pull the plug, then what do you have?

nothing.

I got like 250 in bitcoin and 250 in altcoin.

Not a ton of money, but I don't have shit really.

what's a good amount to buy?

Isn't some shit going down with the block chain? I thought it was compromised now or something?

I think I still have 12 or so back from mining on a single ati 5970 card.

>pull the plug
>literally billions of computers worldwide acting as nodes which makes up the d-e-c-e-n-t-r-a-l-i-z-e-d network in the first place
>drink bleach and shitpost without knowing anything worthy of doing the latter

I swear b8 is so weak on this thread, it's like this shit writes itself

How long did it take???????

you fell for the msm meme narrative in early 2016.

A big name developer in the bitcoin space with ties to GCHQ "quit" bitcoin early this year with headlines in every msm paper stating that bitcoin was dead and compromised by the chinese. He proceeded to go work for a giant banking consortium that was trying to recreate private centralized blockchains. The initial news led to a price dip and since then BTC is up over 100%.

The general consensus is that a private blockchain will never be able to compete with an open, transparent and decentralized one (aka bitcoin).

>How long did it take???????
2 weeks back around 2010 or 2011 I think.

Why sell at $1000, it's projected to reach $2100 by the end of 2017 because of China's devalued currency, brexit and eurozone trouble.

Not just a concensus, but a fact.
>centralized currency
>e
>n
>t
>r
>a
>l
>i
>z
>e
>d

>c
>u
>r
>r
>e
>n
>c
>y

I cant count how many reasons for why centralized *insert market trait here* anything is one of the most cuck ideas ever

I bought one whole bitcoin back when it was 300 USD a piece

worst case scenario I lose the money

best case scenario I have secured my retirement

pretty much anywhere in between and I'm profiting

So today given the blocks are harder to solve and increased amount of competition, what is the time range i could be looking at with an nvidia 970m 3gb to get just one?

years, the blocks just got halved which is what pushed the price from $500 to $700+

>Buttcoins
>Not a kike scam
Choose one.

never

afaik nowadays the small guys have to join up in mining cooperatives and mine for months before striking gold once and then they share the profits with everyone

bitcoin has become an industry, the chinese are literally building warehouses with thousands of gpus running calculations 24/7, they are making millions a month even with huge electricity costs to keep the place running cool

It's open source!

member in when (((they))) took over all the connected appliances? Try turning off my gold you dumb fuckers.

it'll hit 4,400 usd in the next few months

>gpus
Ita even worse than that.

Nowadays, a gpu farm couldn't even compete. There are specials ASICs (application specific integrated circuits) designed to mine bitcoin from the ground up which cost thousands of dollars a piece. And just one of these will not net you a profit unless you have free electricity, even then being a small profit.

Some mining operations in china are massive datacenters worth $10-100M
USD.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitmain-reveals-plans-for-major-bitcoin-mining-data-center-in-northwestern-china-1478797051

>135MW

>shutting of the global electric grid
yeah we'll all be dead when that happens

nocoiners are suicide watch

sad!

>you is
Are

Fuck me I only had .03 BTC before it jumped up almost 200. I fucking hate missing the boat.

At least you stimulated the economy.

What state is that? That's pretty shitty senpai.

lmao the pattern of bitcoin is exactly the same as any other pump and dump coin, it just plays out over a longer period, and is infested with many more scammers and whales manipulating the price. Will NEVER amount to anything of global worth or merit. It will be a meme from beginning to end.

I always assume those people already sold and just took the loss.

lol the reditors who took out loans to buy into this shit. Goddamn those tears were delicious. I say this as a person who owns BTC btw.