·Shitpost·

how do Aussies feel that they're in 2nd place in the art of shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJxxHDTz8J4
au.news.yahoo.com/a/33641439/several-arrested-during-terror-raids-across-melbourne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

Dis gonna be gud!

W H I T E
H
notreallylol

>leafs
>1st in anything

u wot mate

We have IDs here dickhead.

That's the fake Argentina

brb moving to nederlands

wiw rare

BAMBOOZLED AGAIN!
>>
I AM THE MASTER RUSEMAN NOW!

We will never be dethroned.

I love it.

screencapped and probably will be used in the future

But no digits my brown friend.

Isn't this Honduras?

bullshit mate, bullshit. Shitposting happens only when time is right, it cant be forced and this is the source of the best one on the internet.

When it appears it is a shitpost then your weak mind is being played with. Here you know 1 of the many secrets to a good shitpost.

We truly will never be dethroned.

Sorrry I forgot to include the image of trudeau with "a fucking leaf" the first time.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges,

Who's in first place? Is it the Germans?

I don't think it's really true that Australians are undervalued around here. Some of the most adamant fascists on the planet are from Australia.

Whenever I see really fanatical white supremacy being expressed on Sup Forums, or anywhere else online, I can normally rely on the poster being from one of three places in the world. Louisiana, Germany, or Sydney.

Who is meant to be number one? The Argies? Yeah, nah mate. Get fucked.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why are you talking about us m8? OP isn't Argie. Check the flag.

Aussies seem to be in second place to everything

All of South America is a shithole. The small differences between your countries are irrelevant. It is like asking someone to bother about the difference between Rhode Island and Connecticut. Or Sydney and Melbourne. Sure there are some, but nothing that matters.

I chuckled.

Were first at not getting sluaghtered by muslims ;))

>Phillipines
Talking about irrelevant shitholes, how is home?
Argentina is ten times better than your country that no one even know where is located.

You don't know where the Philippines is? Lol retard. That Argie education system for you, I guess.

I am an Aussie up here by choice. I pay a third of the tax that I would at home. Living the king expat lifestyle up here. Tell me how your life is the toilet that is Buenos Aires is better? Go on. I will wait.

i'm using your flag to escape the realm of irrelevancy
AND IT'S FUCKING WORKING M8!

Fake Argentina, you're a pretty based man.

Still not relevant mate, except to a bloke compiling a list of world's biggest fuckwits.

Doesn't that mean you're losing though, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJxxHDTz8J4

nah your just plain wrong

>philipines
>talking about relevancy
>allmykeks.gif
At least i'm escaping this forbidden realm called "no one fucking knows your country"

Don't care

I don't even care where your irrelevant country is. You don't matter, no one cares about you.

And you're just a leeche pretty much like Mexicans in America. Not even worth my time.

Aussies are in first place for quality shitposts. Canadians shitpost in a different way, a kind of way designed to disrupt the board and that deserves a country wide ban from the site.

VICTORIAN POLICE/ASIO/AFP JUST FOILED A TERRORIST PLOT THAT WOULD HAVE BLOWN UP FED SQUARE ON CHRISTMAS:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33641439/several-arrested-during-terror-raids-across-melbourne/

Damn that toothpaste chick makes my peepee feel weird

>implying World Tree threads are shitposting

Please don't spread disinfo, shill

>expat
so youre an out of shape loser paying some used up asian girl to fuck you and you think youre better than him
ha

Why dies your flag say nigger water?

Third

>leafs
>Swedes
>crock fuckers

because the british mosquitia got filled with niggers after the independence, hence Niggerwater