GERMANY: Thousands rally in solidarity with Muslim refugees following Christmas market attack

GERMANY: Thousands rally in solidarity with Muslim refugees following Christmas market attack

youtube.com/watch?v=51NKt77zi1o

Where is the truck when you need it.

pbpf

>muslim speaking German

Man, really got me.

>women
>fags
>minorities

Color me surprised.

When will these people learn that Muslims are their enemy...what else would it take to wake them up to the nightmare they're creating for themselves.

Traitors

Fpbp

The stupidest movement of all the movements.

wat

Having their own family members effected.

Or a """""valuable""""" refugee kill the Chancellor of Germany since she is the one that's been pushing this multiculturalism and immigration horseshit.

/thread

>what else would it take to wake them up to the nightmare they're creating for themselves.

Nothing will ever wake them up. They're ideologues, cultists, addicted to the feel-good chemical rush of their religion. They feel confident that if they just keep pushing, keep signaling, keep feeling good, that the multicultural multiracial democratic utopia is just around the corner.

Most of the people at the rally aren't Muslims themselves though... They are people virtue signalling.

Friendly reminder that these were the types of political dissidents that Hitler sent to the camps

Is it too much to ask that one of these suicidal terrorist nuts time his attack to one of these demonstrations, either by chance or through a desire to assert complete domination of the culture?

Fpbp

I wonder how people can be so stubborn and blind at times to not see this experiment has failed.

This. Imagine the high score, holy shit

When a terrorist attack happens, they march in solidarity with the terrorists instead of the victims. Kill them, kill them all. They are are suicidal scum so killing them would be doing them a favor. A true German patriot would use a truck against them.

>Constant rapes, and huge increases in crime since the rapefugees arrived

>ich liebe Achmed even more he dindu nuffin

FPBP

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

starting to make a lot of sense now...

These people have blood on their hands. After Germany is destroyed from within these traitors must be remembered by other nations

this don't look like "thousands"

Germans, was it really thousands?

Kek.

Cucked beyond repair

>Most of the people at the rally aren't Muslims themselves though... They are people virtue signalling.

I wasn't talking about Muslims. Liberals are cultists, they just call themselves "secular" and "rational". Their religion is Liberal Universalism. They are convinced that they are correct, they won't listen to arguments, and nothing can possibly change their mind.

Based Hitler. I wonder how many of these sorts of people were rounded up if they tried to demonstrate.

best post posted first

the religion is progressivism, not Islam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK CAN A COUNTRY BE MORE KEKED

Kek, just leave Germany...it's gone.

I genuinely feel sorry for the 1:1,000 germans that are stuck in germany that aren't retarded brainwashed leftists.

>when there's almost a thousand people and liberals say "thousands"

There must be a final solution to this problem.

Why do they always have to double down like fucking retards when Muslims do all this horrible shit, where do they get all this money. I fucking hate these people man, they're parasites and fucking con artists.

why arent germanbros going out with baseball bats and smashing some ANTIFA scum?

These people deserve death

Digits of truth.

I'd wager a good majority of them don't live in the large population centers. So if like a muslim came to their town or village they'd know not to trust it.

Why do they deserve death?

Yeah, but you said
>addicted to the feel-good chemical rush of their religion

Which implies they are Muslims.

But even if you are saying the reason for them acting is being secular I'm an Atheist and I'm nothing like these people.

They are the type of people when you criticize Islam they start talking about Christianity instead. Anyone with a fucking brain can see Christianity is not even close to Islam in terms of being degenerate and as violent. Then they bring up the Crusades, which happened 1400(?) years ago AND was a response to Muslims invading Christian countries back then!

That's why I moved to the United States.

South Korea understands.

And the the most reddit post of the day goes to...

There are no German men anymore, just nu-males. Maybe there are a few men left in Bavaria and Saxony but they aren't numerous enough to fight against the traitors and their Muslim footsoldiers. Let this serve as a warning to the rest of Europe on the consequences of electing women and opening your borders.

No White person deserves death.

This is just pathetic. Like, at first it was funny.. but now, it's just painfully sad. How much more death is needed before people realize how illogical they're being.

Chinamen don't understand bantz so it has no effect on them

plz help

Came here to post this.

The YouTuber "Kraut and Tea" is is a good German.

beyond salvation

Traitors deserve death. Even more so than enemies.

it's on you user

What if they are holding a gun to your head, about to pull the trigger?

I second this.

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT CLEAR

I was thinking the same thing

So the more attacks that happen, the more accepting Germany will become? Interesting.

You don't have to have a faith to be called religious. He's implying they follow their ideology like a faith because just like faith there is no rational explanation as to why they think the things they think will happen. Muslims = Heaven, 72 virgins Left-wing ideologue = multicultural paradise. The reason they get a long so well is because Islam is a controlling ideology and left-wing retards are subservient fucking idiots that listen to authority figure and trends.

Read John Taylor Gatto's Secret History of American Public Education. Germans developed what would become the model for public schooling, and it was explicitly a matter of brainwashing. The elite went to a totally different sort of school that taught creative thinking. Proles were taught to be as similar to the student to your left and your right as possible and to viscerally fear being different.

Thats not what he said

Relevant

Your watching the end of Germany
All that history, those people and land will be gone In a decade or two.

Hopefully when Germany becomes a caliphate other countries will wake up, hopefully

I've got an old teaching guide from the 20s and back then everything they taught you was demonstrated to have a purpose and to improve your prospects for later in life. From woodworking, to math, economics, basic maintenance stuff for both boys and girls, even agriculture in some places, everything they taught was to help you become a more rounded person who was equipped to deal with the world when they left school.

Nowadays I dunno what the fuck is going on.

FIXED
>FIXED

It's not about migrants but the ones allowing them to stay here illegaly

1 second in and I already know who is behind this.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Swedish Death Camp Simulator 2034 will never get made

Nigga, the lowest ring of hell, the JAWS OF SATAN, are reserved for absolute traitors. These people are using their virtue signaling to betray their culture for social brownie points. They are literal scum over something so petty

They're on the "right side of history" so they have to double down. Anyone who disagrees with them is a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic, neo-nazi bigot.

School gets you ready for mindless wage slavery

Can you upload that guide/ book?

Hahaha funny response there! I went ahead and posted this on reddit haha. Thanks for the karma broski!

>they kill you, take your money, rape your children
>you march in "solidarity" with them the next day

There is something fundamentally wrong with these people.

Exactly right they are ideologues you will never convince them that they are wrong.

This, this, a thousand times this.
In my book they are just a few inches short of being terrorists themselves.
So is the desired outcome.

Are all these events planned by the same people?
Yaaaaa .. right, "forgot his ID under the driver's seat" .. I'm sure.

i bet the new years rapes this year will be even bigger than last

dont forget all the terror attacks

no you didn't.

because they are literally asking for it

sure they do you cuckold

I would but I've only got a physical copy. I took some pictures for a common core thread ages ago.

Here's the contents page.

That'd be against their interests. Even if one did by accident, no one would take credit for it. You know how political leaders always say, right after one of these attacks, "We don't know it was terrorism." That's why. So they can deflect any attack that goes against the narrative.

>He thinks fighting back isn't what ISIS want
>He doesn't know that if you kill your enemies they win

Don't you getting it? They're literally beating ISIS with tolerance.

They are the enemy. But all this reactionary pro Israel bullshit also has to stop. I see far right people siding with Jews just to spite Palestine supporting liberals.

The new right must realise that the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend. Kikes, Mudslimes, they're both a plague.

and I highlighted this paragraph because despite being blatantly obvious it does seem to get ignored nowadays

Solidarity is good. Join me in solidarity by posting qt Korean girls.

There are plenty of them left, but the govt, media, etc all come down on them as hard as possible to destroy dissent. As soon as enough people realize how many people are against this and start speaking out, they'll realize how strong in numbers they really are. They need a strong figure like Trump who can weather the media storm by being charismatic and/or wealthy.

This SCANIA be allowed!

one MAN shan't make such jokes!

There are a bunch, even in meme berlin but we are busy being terrorized by left extremists, indoctrinated by the media, forbidden to express our concerns by the government, etc.
Germany has never had any rights since 45 and they openly spit on demonstrations/opinions. The media definately doesn't reflect our opinion. You'd be surprised about the amount of people that disagree with the mass migration but somehow merkel keeps meming herself into office over and over again

I detect the slimy Jew-claws of Soros all over this