What is the fakest news channel and why is it CNN?

What is the fakest news channel and why is it CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/newt-gingrich-trump-drain-the-swamp/index.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breitbart.

Alex Jones is pure bullshit and anyone that listens to him should immediately kill themselves after they kill their families.

Cucks detected

>(((breitbart))) is a trusted news site

CNN really has passed FOX as the most insanely unfair news network. It's borderline fictional at this point.

Infowars

Clinton News Network is such a good name.

Calling them a liberal network doesn't fit. It's like calling Obama a communist. To some people it might make sense but it feels off.

One thing you can be sure of that CNN approves of is Bill and Hillary CLINTON!

>Everybody who isn't retarded my way is retarded the other way

You really have me by my balls on this one, user

Imma go with Comedy Central, followed by MSNBC, and then CNN

some evil is giving speed to this shills, setting its will against us.

Can you use any of your own arguments or do you just lean on images for assistance?

That's not fawx news retard

Coprophile News Network

Because they enjoy slinging shit at Trump and all his supporters to the point where it's become a religion.

Because thry can't tell whether we're at war with Eurasia or Eastasia any more.

cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/newt-gingrich-trump-drain-the-swamp/index.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

> Trump is racist and will let the alt-right lynch blacks
> Trump lied about being racist, he married an immigrant
> You moron racists are being lied to by Trump, you should all vote for Hillary
> WTF the blacks are now turning against Hillary
> TRUMP IS RACIST, WE MEAN IT THIS TIME

Aren't you doing the exact same?

When images can make my point for me, I'll lean on them all day. No reason to waste effort when the enemy is BTFOing themselves.

So fucking true. Feminists bitch all day about 400 pound man-children living in their mother's basements, and never stop to think why these mothers, avowed feminists all, let them.

It's because the 400 pound man-child is the perfect feminist domestic man that the mother has spent his whole life training to think and act exactly the way she wants him to.