CHICAGO HAPPENING: WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Something-Terrible-is-Going-to-Happen-Police-Investigate-After-Cards-Found-on-Hundreds-of-Cars-in-Chicago-Suburbs-407965345.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CHBrand

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jiBZq
strawpoll.me/11939474/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably some schizo, edgelord or retarded promotion.

"hundreds of cars"
That's definitely multiple actors involved. I'd estimate over five people, which is a pretty sizeable group for a random prank.

literally nothing will happen

Prank, easily. This whole cards thing isn't something a jihadi would do. Nor is this something a shooter would do either. It just has the feel of a prank.

Okay Mr Expert. You're totally right how could one person put 100 cards on cars? That'd take at least 15 minutes.

"Hundreds" is plural. So, unless they're exaggerating, it's 200+. That's in primarily "suburban locations", so there's likely 20-30 feet between each driveway. On top of that, I imagine a sizeable portion of those houses have their cars parked safely inside their garage.

Either it would take hours of persistent dedication or more than a one man.

whats even in aurora?

White people

weird

James Holmes ?

Weed. Someone's going to set fire to the dispensaries and all the potheads are going to sob uncontrollably about how they wished they could've been in the vicinity when it happened for years afterwards.

Aurora Illinois you goose

Aurora is a shithole who cares

Current year will change.

white trash and beaners

I live in Chicago, so if I'm dead in the morning I'll let you guys know.

>amc theater
>aurora
How are you faggots not putting this together?

>inb4 anti-abortion video again

A movie theater

>Chicago

no.

archive.fo/jiBZq
its anti abortion nuts
sage

Seems too advanced to be the work of sand people or niggers.

*Literally shaking*

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

>dispensaries

no.

Which month is 31?

i'm still disappointed from that

This is a viral marketing campaign for some anti-abortion church group. Opening paragraph below.

>This is the terrible event that is going to happen on 12/31/16. Around 30 pre-born boys and girls are scheduled to be mass-murdered at Planned Parenthood in Aurora because their parents decided that murder was better than being good parents, that mutilating their child to death was better than adoption.

Stupid gun laws

child sacrifice is happening right now before your very eyes reeeeeeeee

Oh look it's another bad self eater.

Do you have a sauce

A beta male uprising.

read my mind

So the fags from /r9k/ are finally coming out from their closets? Lad, that's bad.

>hundreds of cars
>I'd estimate over five people

how are they gonna drive all the cars ya doof

waynes world and skaters

It might be abortion. or a sacrifice to Molech.
2 Kings is the 12 book of the Bible.
Chapter 16 tells of how a king sacrificed his son to Moloch, sending him through the flames.

12/31/16. Not sure what the significance of 31 would be...
it's a bit of a stretch. But even if it's true it points back to abortion

Fake and gay. No one cares about your silkscreen T-shirt company, faggot.

Smells like another viral campaign for a shit-tier MUH ABORTION mockumentary.

>12/31/16
>it's about abortion again

>Aurora
I live one town over...

Off by one.

What bothers me is they claim l have hidden clues that we could find if we're "wise" so what the fuck is the point if we can't figure it out

>Aurora, Illinois
>white people
Pick one and only one

What if Yellowstone is going to erupt and left these cards as a warning?

>double trips

>inb4 Isis warning

double trips brings the truth.

kek

Ok I got an idea someone to in paint and take the bucket, seeing if it has a hidden messag

What?

It's probably another abortion thing, but I wouldn't even be mad if something did happen. I live 10 minutes from Aurora and it is full of niggers and spics.

Yea, who would actually turn down a happening?

BadSelfEater 2: Electric Boogaloo

December 31st 2016
Us Burgers go Month/Day/Year for listing dates.

The leaf Problem is out of control

ordinary white people and latinos

aurora is the very definition of mediocrity

Same. We're screwed, user.

They don't look yellow and I am pretty sure they were made of paper, not stone.

came here to post this.
denied.

>fbianon
>look to the cards

+1

>Seek it happens 12/31/16 in the book of face
>the book of face

Which one of you nerds did this?

Hoax, the card reads as a warning, but never specifies what of, just tells them to watch for signs on the roadways, literally nothing
Unless it snows

Probably just another gorilla marketing stunt for the opening of some grand mall.

VIRAL MARKETING
I
R
A
L

anyone remember the name of that badselfeater guy? we should get him arrested

kek
underrated

Remember these, butthole?

It's another "Sup Forums falls for every single viral marketing campaign because it likes to meme itself into believing anything that sounds interesting" episode.

Everything on the Internet is fake. Normies are boring cowards. No one is going to shit unless they're a sandnigger thinking they're getting 42 virgins for it.

>tfw you'd prolly be fooled by this just like badselfeater and mayday but it's in chicago and not your own hometown

I live in Aurora. It sucks donkey dicks!

Mr Teeth updated his FB page the other week and got chastised by unhappy people lol. His bait was super elaborate and well done, I'll give him that.