How do we stop Latinas from seducing white men?

How do we stop Latinas from seducing white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oa1UtXlcxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of them are like half white who cares

You can't. Latinas are superior to white women and will take all white men. U mad roastie?

FUCK SPIC FEVER

GRACIAS LATINAS BONITAS

Latin women are god tier, usually depends on country/province of origin though.
Get you one and piss off Paco

latinas are hotter than white women anyway

there's no stopping it, Latinas are the future of the white seed and nothing could be better.

make america grate again white man

Latinas are top wife tier if they can cook and clean without bitching, and if you don't mind how they look after 35.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hilary

this. we gotta build that wall

Point out how crazy they are and fat they end up past the age of 18. Fuck beaners.

until they're 23 and turn into obese angry midgets with a drinking problem who will suck off any penis that tells them they aren't fucking disgusting

Who's that guy? Looks like Ryan from Beyond Two Souls

>be accountant fresh out of college
>have a super hardass, smart, pretty, young dominican boss
>constantly alternate between being horny and being terrified at work

You simply can't
Thank you latinas

Checked. Digits of truth

How about you stop race mixing or continue to drool over east Asians like every white guy in California.

t. Mestizo

Make them racially aware, teach White people to look at the head size of inferior races etc etc. Study every ethnic group using pictures.

Esto. Stay away from Latina's

The woman in the photo is an Iberian European. The people flooding across our border are squat mestizo spics.

ok sweetie

mestizos are at least 50% white
it is the job of the wyteman to bleach the indo out of the latinas

just don't get cucked like yeb

She will be a cow after you marry her.

Latinas age like milk

Anyone under 95% European is a contamination on our race and need to be exterminated. There are too few of us as it is.

Good luck, i cant say no. They are like more sexually agressive drunk white college girls

t. white guy with 2 bastard children with 2 different married illegals

>Anyone under 95% European is a contamination on our race and need to be exterminated.
this guy fucks

It can't be done.

Latinas generally come from more traditional families than white women and embrace more traditional gender roles. Feminism is basically non-existent in Latin America.
Traditionally-minded men of European stock can only find a future with Christianized Asians, Christianized Middle Eastern women, Latinas, and Eastern European women, because Western white women more or less killed themselves with radical feminism.

gracias latinas

THANK YOU LATINAS

THANK YOU LATINAS

use science to make white men black

>moldova

I gave my sides away yesterday. They came back to me after that, just to leave me alone once more.

THANK YOU LATINAS

Fuck off, Latina scum

THANK YOU LATINAS

>tfw dating high test half latina half white chick
>she comes over and just milks the seed out of my cock and occasionally cleans up the place
>brings over things like clothes hangers after noticing I needed them
All this racemixing going on is mainly due to white women's failure as it seems white men like myself are the biggest offenders when it comes to racemixing.

Have never met a single white bitch that did that.

They're hot but they're dumb as rocks and stubborn too.

I couldn't say no to this...

>How do we stop Latinas from seducing white men?

>JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

THANK YOU LATINAS

Latinas are the most based race of women in the U.S. at the moment. This will be the case for an entire generation. White millennial women cannot be saved.

fpbp

THANK YOU LATINAS

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

my type of latinas right here

make my dick harder than any white girl

>Latinas are superior to white women

They are squat, brown and have nigger levels of intelligence. Jeb Bush's three mestizo kids grew up to be low-IQ criminals.

Thank you latinas

THANK YOU LATINAS

>there are too few of us as it is

So if Youre a minority, wouldnt that, by your logic make you less successful and in turn inferior?

to be fair, jeb bush's kids would be failures no matter what

jeb is the ultimate cuckold

thank you latinas

Aren't Latinos white if they're from spain?

Yovanna Ventura is perfect. 5foot9, perfect ass, beautiful face

gracias latinas ricas

We are just having a hard time in our war with the kikes. Once the kikes are in the even, we will go back to exterminating subhumans and stealing their land.

such a qt pi

This. My Colombian gf loves bringing me lunch at work, cooking, cleaning. She even has a little white board with a daily to do list and writes cute little messages on there for me to see before I leave in the morning. Fuck white girls and fuck trump.

Thank you, Latinas

>Fuck white girls
>fuck trump

Lost me here desu senpai

53% got trump in office, never 5 get

Tell me you wouldn't lick tequila off of Selma Hayek's feet.

Yeah, Colombian girls are very traditional and redpilled.

I highly recommend them. Much better than white girls.

THANK YOU LATINAS

gracias latinas

also more latinas here

THANK YOU LATINAS

Thank you, Latinas

She's an Arab.

thats him lol. He's a weird looking dude, i cant get over that mouth. But he's like 45 or something and resembles a weird looking 28 year old so I'm sure he's not complaining

muh dick

My Venezuelan gf is black. Hold me Sup Forums.

mexican goddess

the stalin

other mexican qt

thank you latinas

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does the "foreign" son of God have a point to prove all of athat sudden.

>

all Latinas posted in this thread need to get pounded by Danny D's big ivory cock

Just bantz friendo

That's just a white lady living in mexico

Gracias latinas

she's from monterrey. there are many girls like this in monterrey.

you can be a white Latina...

kill a latino ambassador
you're being activated

You cunts better start getting into non white men because we're just not into ramming your roast beef like clammy hole because of impulse inducing chemicals anymore.

remember that inside every latina there is a shrivel of white DNA screaming to get out.

We must save this at all cost, we white men who pound the latina puss are not betraying our race, but saving our racial heritage.

Got a hearty kek from that. FPBP

Thank you Latinas

It has been confirmed, America is overrun by spics. The only Burgers on this forum are Jeb Bush.

> #Beaners off the White Weiner
> #No Beans On My Burger

Hear me out, what if that's the way to save the white race ? I mean if (((they))) succeed to push the white genocide will it be wrong to fugg latinas and have somewhat white kids ?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oa1UtXlcxg

i'd rather go extinct.

>18 face tattoo
Geil!

post more good ass