I live in california and no one says "merry christmas"

I live in california and no one says "merry christmas"

merry christmas buddy

from Norwalk

I blame whites for doing it. At work it's always the whites that say happy holidays.

I live in California and everyone says feliz navidad.

is it ok to say happy hanukkah or happy fake african christmas-hanukkah holiday?

thank you
this and happy holidays

because it's offensive and should be banned.

I live in canada and i can't go a single minute without seeing a christmas light

Communism's a bitch. This is how leftists think. It's actively encouraged to be racist toward whites on the left, and dumbass white libtards think they'll escape the inevitable white purge, because they're "one of the good ones."
They don't understand that the mud-races don't consider any white person "one of the good ones," they just want our resources, and for us to die.

merry christmas friend

Fresno here, work at a gas station. We got mweety Christmas painted on the glass with Santa. Personally I think Christmas is a jew trick to make goyim buy a bunch of shit

Sorry, but in Canada, they're called "Holiday lights."
Wouldn't want to offend any pussy Muzzies by celebrating our own western culture, now would we?
Liberals are all hating, or self-hating, scum, that hide behind flowery rhetoric.

same friend :( being in los angeles only makes it even worse. i don't feel the christmas (or even fucking holiday) spirit anywhere. people are so sterile. it never used to be this bad

Glendale area here bros, merry Christmas

Walmart patron here, our Walmart put out signs that say Merry Christmas. It definitely is a jewish trick.

What state tho?

>liberals are all hating or self-hating scum
Leafland isn't majority liberal, it's majority centrist.
christmas is still huge here because we're still the most christian anglo country. I don't see the "holiday" meme pushed here like it is in 'murrica or the UK.

shnorhavor surb tznund if you're armenian my friend, otherwise merry christmas to you too :^)

Are you one of the armenian faggots I had a beer with?

LA county here
Merry Christmas you filthy animal

Not armenian, but this place is fucking loaded with them. They are either complete insufferable faggots, or pretty chill. There's no real middle ground

really? that must be nice. such a condescending thing to say out loud

Liar, I just got chinese takeout and the delivery guy said Melly Chlistmasu to me.

Doesn't matter since Christmas this year will see an earthquake that will leave California underwater.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Also, happy holidays.

San Bernardino county (not the city thank fucking god)

Target was packed with the monster herds of commies but, I saw a glimmer of hope. I sign hanged above my head at the checkout line reading *Merry Christmas*.

A sign of hope?......

Its funny how California has been saying they are going to fight Trump every step of the way.

HAAHAHAHAHA!!

oh and

Merry Christmas senpai

Merry Xmas, dear goyim

Lmao you fucking faggot

Merry Christmas. I always respond to happy holidays with Merry Christmas.

i live in California too, i say merry Christmas anyways just to trigger them.

i wonder why paco

I sell weed in orange county and i said merry fucking christmas to everybody.

Whatever you say at least I don't work with muslims.

I haven't been outside in 5 years, can any ausfags confirm whether or not people still say merry christmas?
This happy holidays shit is some unheard of levels of cuckery as far as I'm concerned.

Silicon Valley here. People have been telling me merry Christmas for the last two weeks. cant recall any faggots saying happy holidays

FELIZ NAVIDAD MI NEGRO

As a muzzie, Merry Christmas surferman

I live in Idaho. My 12 year old kid is in a shooting club.

>live in VT
>only heard Merry Christmas
>visit family in CA
>only heard happy holidays once
Dunno what you're on about OP

Orange County checking in. Merry Christmas!

Im a spic running a small business here in San Fernando Valley. I always tell my clients Merry christmas or happy holidays.

>inb4 battery
Get triggered

So start saying it to people

Merry Christmas buddy

Wish all the cucks a merry Christmas