Here's your fucking PROOF

HERES YOUR FUCKING PROOF RIGHT HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperallergic.com/346182/lgbtq-activists-attacked-by-trump-supporters-while-leaving-nyc-art-space/
artforum.com/news/id=65535
youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/
kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/design-and-architecture/artist-evictions-should-a-mid-century-bank-be-saved
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hyperallergic.com/346182/lgbtq-activists-attacked-by-trump-supporters-while-leaving-nyc-art-space/

artforum.com/news/id=65535

Here's your logic:
A democrat once murdered a person. Therefor all democrats are murderers.

I can't wait till tens of thousands of normies are redpilled by the complete irrationality of fags.

I dont think thats what he implied at all

How many bands of trump supporting thugs do you think are roving around this Manhattan neighborhood?

youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

Damn, OP was BTFO by facts.

>WE ARE DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTERS
>OOGA BOOGA WE ARE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

really made me think

>march around talking shit
>cry victim when you get knocked the fuck out

They were literally asking for it senpai

>artforum.com/news/id=65535
three possibilities here,
a: Bullshut
b: They provoked the supporters
c: not actually trump supporters, and trying to defame trump supporters.

“They were adamant they were Trump supporters … and they made it clear where they stood,” Basillas said. Hyperallergic called the NYPD to see if a police report had been filed and was told that there was nothing on file about Saturday night’s attack. I asked Basilio why the group did not file a police report. “We didn’t file a police report because we don’t trust the police,” he said.
>was told that there was nothing on file about Saturday night’s attack

No proof.
Why do liberals fall for fake news?

>brutal assault
>by a group
>of trump supporters
>in the middle of the bluest city in the bluest state
>no police report filed
>no smartphone video

Really causes my synapses to fire.

Wheres the proof though?

All I see is words

youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Your kind of people.

>This ass kicking brought to you by us, We are Donald Trump Supporters
>BOOM !
>BIFF!
>SMACK!

>Don't forget, We support PRESIDENT Donald Trump!

things that really 100% happened and definitely weren't written for clickthrough rate.

>HEARE"S YOUR FUCKING PROOF RIGHT HERE!

wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississippi-authorities-make-arrest-in-burning-of-african-american-church-spray-painted-with-vote-trump/

So what? It's just a bunch of upper class, straight, white women claiming they're pansexual or some other nonsense asking their boyfriends to wear MAGA hats and pretend to attack them

It's obviously B.

We won.

>Your kind of people

Damn right, faggot.

Who did they attack? His 8 year old?

When will they realize how fucking overdone these "Trump supporter attacked this person!" stories are? Not a single one of them was ever confirmed real. Many proven fake.
People don't buy this shit.

Next week we will see the retraction that this never happened.

Kinda sad that you poor losers literally copy poor losers from britain after brexit.
One would think with all the talk about how educated you pretend to be that you would think of something new. Guess not.
Whatcha doing fag/muslim/regressive libtard?
Since the beginning kinda pathetic and still going strong with the lies cause lying is the only thing you actually can do. Really pathetic.

I'm just goofin' lads, but I see this bullshit gaining traction on (((Facebook))).

It's really a shame none of the 20 people involved had a digital recording device on them at the time to take pictures or record the assault for later identification purposes. It's also a shame that, in the middle of the streets of Manhattan, such a large brawl took place with no other bystanders taking notice and filming, or with no security camera recordings from nearby buildings. Ah well. I guess that Trump gang will get away Scot free, do to this and also the fact that nobody reported or will report it to the police.

Coincidentally a lot of people in the news getting in trouble with the law for filling fake reports. But that's not related to this attack, they just didn't report it because the police are bigoted racist homophobes.

Every time I go fag bashing, I make sure to wear TRUMP campaign gear. I really want to make sure those faggots know it was me, I sharpie on their heads "A TRUMP SUPPORTER WAS HERE", right before I make 'em bloody. I even shout as I beat them.
> trump supporter with a big right hook
> trump supporter with a faggot bashing drop kick
> how will the faggot recover after that people's elbow?
> oh my god people, it looks like he just went Mike pence the electric fence on this poor defenseless homosexual

Don't tell me I'm the only one.

I posted it on my normie friends wall, and even he and all his normie friends all thought it was bullshit. They really overplayed their hands with the fake incidents since the election, to the point that even the normies and sane leftests no longer buy it.

well said

Have a token of appreciation

WHY IS EVERYTHING DESCRIBED AS A FUCKING 'SPACE' NOW

>artforum.com/news/id=65535
No fucking way. It's a hoax. In Manhattan you're more likely to get beat up wearing a Trump shirt than being some art SJW faggot.

>Be gay liberal in art space
>White male trump supporter shows up
>"Hey guys"
>suddenly the liberals start screaming as they jump out of windows crying and then call the cops claiming the raycis white drumpf supporter attacked the poor defenceless gay community

>Identified themselves as Trump supporters

Yeah, this seems like another false flag.

>go out to beat up gays and liberals late at night
>wear a large red MAGA hat and american flag pants, holding a flagpole fashioned into a makeshift spear with the words "I AM A NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER" written on my shirt in crude lettering
>yell "I AM ASSAULTING YOU BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP NORMALIZES VIOLENCE AGAINST BRAVE LGBTQ+ PEOPLE" while I assault them
>when they report said violence it sounds so silly and made up that nobody believes them
>mfw

I like

didn't happen

CHEEKY

>According to witnesses, the attackers collectively chanted, “Trump, Trump, Trump” and “Blue lives matter,” and then proceeded to verbally and physically assault members of the activist group, calling them “faggots.”
It's fake

>hello, i'm a trump supporter, you're going to fema camp, nigger.

Seems legit.

>Roving pack of males beat up a bunch of pozzed up libtards
>oh btw were trump supporters spread the word

likely story sounds legit

>Democrats
>The spic/nigger party
>Killing each other everyday

Your logic is solid and I want to buy your book.

HEIL TRUMP AND HEIL WHITE PEOPLE
THIS IS OUR AMERICA NOW
YOU FAGGOTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER TARGET

Fuck yeah that guy is cool as fuck your type are fat dykes, Single Jewish women, men who didnt have a father and low IQ Savages

>I asked Basilio why the group did not file a police report. “We didn’t file a police report because we don’t trust the police,” he said.

obviously another hoax/false claim. these are blatantly obvious fake stories. you can tell by the amount of irrelavent/pointless details and descriptions used to paint a mental picture.

>Hyperallergic called the NYPD to see if a police report had been filed and was told that there was nothing on file about Saturday night’s attack.
>I asked Basilio why the group did not file a police report.
>“We didn’t file a police report because we don’t trust the police,” he said.

You can't make this shit up

>"PROOF"

Wtf are those news source lol

>Litteraly nothing

Lol this needs it's own thread. Finally some arrests behind these "attacks" by white supremacists Trump supporting xenophobes

Weird that all of these attacks are happening in places that overwhelmingly went against Trump in the election. If his supporters were purging people you'd think they'd be doing it in states and areas filled with them, not art galleries in New York City and San Francisco.

Truth
They don't realize when the real day of the rope comes everyone will think they are full of shit and not bother to help them.

trump supporters don't even have beef with gays.

it was just a smear tactic used by the ((media)) to make them look bad

Faaaaaaaake

Really activates your almonds eh gookbro, same here

I have a friend like that, except he usually uses the word "liberals" in his rants...

Any time someone does something bad, he figures out a way to classify them as "liberal" - then he determines that all liberals must do or support whatever this person did.

He's not a smart guy, but he's a pretty good salesman.

HEY fellow trump supporters! Anyone kinda BORED? What should we do? Should we go roam the streets looking for a bunch of FAGS to fuck up? I have work early tomorrow, tho, because I have a job, so I can't be out that late. Also, I have a full, white family and a solid wife that would be totally cool with this kind of behavior.

lets fucking do it.

The local left wing radio station KCRW did a full piece about the Big Art Factory, the warehouse we got shut down. The producer also names....the exact list of places we shut down, so he must have been browsing Sup Forums. LOL good work lads

kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/design-and-architecture/artist-evictions-should-a-mid-century-bank-be-saved

Fuck posted this as a comment instead of a new post. fuck you.

>those sources
nigger fuck you

fake news