This website is so fucking autistic

This website is so fucking autistic.

It's almost as if women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks.

You Sup Forumsfags are a joke. I can literally see, literally FEEL your entire personality. You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

Just look at your life. You white knight for women who HATE YOU, lmfao. It's HILARIOUS. An unwanted, autistic Sup Forums virgin VOLUNTARILY spends his time white knighting for "da buuutiful aryan wimmin of moder europa!111" despite the fact that HE IS COMPLETELY FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THE WOMEN IN QUESTION. LMFAO.

Your chinless, incel ass is fucking INVISIBLE to prime women. Your dreams of running around rounding up the "weak" are about as likely as you ever finding a girlfriend. I know you like to get excited online, but remember what happens when you find the courage to leave your room: no MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBAN BOYS aren't going to do SHIT in the face of a massive dicked 6'3" low inhibition Tyrone.

Eugenics happens EVERY DAY and it's WOMEN who decide it, and guess WHAT? NO WOMAN ON EARTH GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU. LMFAO. That's the funniest thing about Sup Forums - PASTY WHITE BOYS who have been INVISIBLE to women for their ENTIRE LIVES, talking about how "we need to defend mother europa". LMFAO. Pathetic vermin. Don't ever forget what you are.

"Western civilization" = western women, and WESTERN WOMEN DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST. .

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan Princesses" (FUCKING LMAO) will reeeeeally prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" and powerlifting to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

What the heck are you talking about?

r u mad? :^)

Is this some new Copy pasta?

Brevity, faggot.

Sage

(You)

Tldr

I'm a die hard member of the alt right but even I'll admit that what the OP is saying is 110% truth.

OP is a good person when it suits him. Right now, he's a bully taking advantage of morals. He's a psychopath.

please delet this

This is true

>muh white ppl
>muh white culture
>muh white civilization
>muh declining birth rate
>jerks off to hentai
>not marrying a white girl

Anime-loving Alt-right niggers are the worse type of people. Worse than SJWs

your memes are stale

sage

>It's almost as if women are attracted to robust, handsome men with massive dicks.
Who cares what women think

>PROJECTING MUCH?

I think you have mental problems reading THAT much into it user.

this triggered

Sorry Cohen
sage

muh dick

I was right

i know you're a nigger trying to comfort yourself by hoping your inevitable lynching is just a fantasy of some neckbeards but i'm 6'3, /fit/ and have a hot gf

kill yourself.

>3D
>hot

Well that's why I have to try to save the west with memes instead.

i cant reproduce because a botched circumcision fucked up my dick. the motivations youre ascribing to people here are probably wrong. i want a future world that transcends the sexual desires of feral unthinking women who will drive us back to the stone age if we let their nature run free.

S H A D I L A Y !
>nah nigga, praise kek

will people who dont belongs here just go?

you think this place is a waste of time, a bunch of autistic man children

why are you here?,,,,,just because faggots heard Sup Forums had to do with trump.......nice falling for Hiro's advertising strategy and giving this shithole traffic and exposure

you should be proud of yourself OP

Only women and betas base their self worth on how many partners they get with.

Stop being a child. Or a woman.

Pics or gtfo

You're not white tho

Tyrone don't surf

I'd prefer dating anyone from here instead of a "normal" man.

I agree 100% except for the black dick stuff. Kinda cucky desu famalamarino

Who white knights here? The fuck you on son

Sup Forums is a mirror, you see yourself in it's reflection.

WRITING like THIS makes you LOOK AUTISTIC and MENTALLY UNSTABLE desu sempao

tl+dr
fuck you

>You're a socially awkard, insecure friendless virgin who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE

first of all you fuck, being shy is attractive to girls and i refuse their advances by tonloads on weekly bases, second, my virginity i choose to keep for that special lady that will one day make life worth living even more then it is now, 3rd, you abomination should know that race mixing is wrong and can produce individuals such as yourself or your boyfriend, and finally anxiety meds are needed in this day and age of high expectations and constant pressure we are exposed to, as my good doctor told me and rightly prescribed me miracle tablets.

Stfu hater.

ITT: another poltard pretending to be a woman to get mad (you)s from butthurt poltards

nice blog post faggot

>This website is so fucking autistic.
>types out long, emotional thread
kek

Yeah but... did YOU make Alt-Right: The Movie?

Nope, that was me. *^_^*

lol. so retarded

>taking the bait this hard

You sound like a cunt.
Like all cunts, I'd like you to post tits or egress the premises.

Cunt tactics you use:
"Lol no sex"
"Ur trying to be the good bois (goys?)"
"Lol still no sex"
"Wow, no sex"

There is literally nothing you can gain by coming to Sup Forums and telling people who know they will be virgins forever that they will be virgins forever. To use the popular phrase, it's like pissing in an ocean of piss. Except, unlike us regulars, you didn't bother to look at what you were pissing in and thought it was some major achievement.

Saged, and reported. This is bait, possibly slide tactic too.

so what if women prefer big thick black cock!

i've been told that my below average white 5 incher is just fine tyvm!

MAGA

Naval intelligence here.

Reading your file rn it just says faggot in pink cursive and has a picture of two dudes ass scissoring.

Ok. See you again tomorrow Mr. Repetative shitposter.

he's right you know

Say that to my face, baka gaijin.
I already have a gf

So true. lol

I understand you taking a picture of your girlfriend with you, but why the fuck is Carl Sagan's Meat Planet on the right of that image?

you know las reglas

Same here.

>You're a socially awkard
Quite charismatic with a megnetic personality.
>insecure
Nope. Rock solid confidence.
>friendless
True.
>virgin
nope, have a wife and kid
>who's DESPERATELY trying to "back up" the one cope he THINKS he has of being some cool, laid back smug guy who "doesn't approve of race mixing" (FUCKING LMAO), despite the fact that you LITERALLY CAN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.
Well now you're just projecting

>you white knight
Whoa! Where do you think you are?

Strange thread.... truly odd stuff

>women shouldn't be allowed to vote
>white knighting
>projecting this hard
I laffed

>1 post by this ID
His efficacy unwitnessed by his own eyes.

I'm just against whatever culture thinks this is acceptable.

didnt read lol

Das it mane

>This website is so fucking autistic

>*autistic screeching*

>not posting absolute cringe when someone shitposts about you

>women like shy men
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No good looking non-fcked up woman would waste her time waiting for some beta male to open up when she could easy fuck some alpha chad who knows what he wants out of life. Seriously, this is the kind of shit you think if you watch too much bluepill disney bullshit

Wow this didn't trigger your insecurities at all lol