BLM Leader declares intentions to fight Trump government

>Re-classified as a terrorist organization in...

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/
joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows
youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turn back "progress" by decades

He's not wrong.

This monkey literally defended looting when he was allowed to lecture at Yale for some reason

How is he allowed to talk about progress?

8 fucking year of a black president, if that didn't solve the problem of only TEN PERCENT of the population, not even a century would.

>mfw racism and violence increased over the past 8 years under a liberal half-black President

Is this real? How can leftists defend this?

Who dat cracka think he is? Pushnolly i dun'get arahsed by dis stufd buh this nigga, this motherfocka rite here, I'm gonna cap his ass fo'sho, he bettah regret messin' up like dat.

Yes it's real

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/

Yes he is,
Obama's progress was a regression of the base standard that we did not like each other, but we tolerated each other.
Race relations are at an all time low.
Any change to the current standard would be a positive change.
We are literally one step from a race war and that is not a Sup Forumslack exaggeration.
Shooting niggers almost on sight in TN now, which is why there is never a riot here in TN.
Niggers won't riot when whites will actually fight back, so stop being cucks and stand up.

*Cracks knuckles*

>8 years of black president
>nothing improves, most things generally stagnate
>republican president elect isn't even in office yet
>people already vowing to actively go against his presidency
wew liberals

Any leftists around? Please defend this justification of violence and destruction

Deray has the right idea, but has embraced the political, not the metaphysical.

The hour grows late, and all persons of color had best get #woke. Seek out the lost wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali. The final battle against the white subhuman devil creatures grows near. Unlock the powers within. Unleash that third eye. Burn your enemies.

>DeRay teaches at Yale

Hahaha yep this country is fucked

thats one of the mildest messages hes sent

He seems to think that niggers will still be allowed in the Whitehouse

Because it's them doing it. In their minds, they are dispensing justice on an "unfair" system, which ironically most of them are co-dependent upon for their very existence. Literally a dog biting the hand that feeds them.

Does this fuckin nigger faggot ever take off the fucking vest?

Sad!

mfw

I thought there wasn't any progress. Isn't that the whole excuse for groups like this complaining all the time? Obama's second term saw a massive decrease in race relations brought about by the hands up don't shoot crowd. So now he's saying there is some sort of hard-won progress that's going to be lost?

Don't interfere with an enemy that's making a mistake. If possible, encourage it.

>BLM: brought to you by McDonalds

What did Deray mean by this

BLM is Disney Anarchism.

If these dipshits had it their way and the police disbanded there would be nothing to stop militia types shooting up their demonstrations for fun.

The hilarious irony of raging against the only thing that guarantees their right to life.

>soros pawn declares intentions to fight trump
i'm shocked

lets also just point out that this dude that is head of an organization that is literally less than 2 years old is in charge of organizing protests about how shitty cops have gotten and inciting violence against them.

>decades of progress

Will they start a war over it?

Is he going to give me war I've been waiting for all my life?

>at Yale University
Absolutely disgusting

lol, one white guy can undo decades worth of work that thousands, probably millions of blacks combined efforts to do.

They are taking back what the White Man™ stole from them.

>BLM Leader declares intentions to fight Trump government

Or, in real-world terms, "Soros' e-Transfer Has Been Received"

You do realize Fard Muhammad was a white kiwi shitposting, pathological liar? Right? The NOI and George Lincoln Rockwell's American Nazi Party were best buddies, they even had GLR speak at their conference in 61.

What fucking progress?

Niggers are just as stupid as ever.

Which metric is the monkey using?

Ah yes. The rich fatcats at dollar tree... in the ghetto...

Is this nigger for real?

Niggers sure are stupud

>black people being held to the same standards as white people
You rarely see black groups on hate or terror lists despite meeting the criteria

Keep pushing the race war. I heard they've introduced the concept "Black Dollars", I'd say you're close.

Jesus Christ, what does he say when someone tweets this at him.

What an absolute piece of shit. Looting is awful enough, trying to justify it as some opportunistic equalisation scheme that only impacts the rich is as low down as it gets.

I could use the same ridiculous bullshit to justify rape or murder. They're both still bad things.

What "progress"?

Nigger should watch Moonlight and realize that what he's doing just makes life for everyone else worse.

He won't though since he's just a puppet in the same sense of African head of states.

Of course. Rockwell wanted a nation of all whites, we want a nation with no whites.

Common goals make for a peaceful real estate negotiation of who gets what. Really, why kill each other off when both sides are awakened?

It's the other 90 percent of motherfuckers that fuck shit up.

War is the way of Man.
Man is the means of War.
You allow us War.
Our worship is our readiness.

It is proper to adhere to our nature,
Aggression is natural,
We are meant to be aggressive.

Through war we are purified,
Through slaughter we are enlightened,
I cast thee, Nex Alea,
May fortune find strength in me,
So that my weaknesses be absolved.

Saluto Nex Alea.

Blacks literally want to make it legal for them to steal from people

>We are literally one step from a race war and that is not a Sup Forumslack exaggeration.

If it's any indication from what I just read in these tweets, then yes that is exactly what is going to happen. All the people responding to this guy's tweets are actually modulating violence.

Obama actually destroyed America. Fuck.

among other things

joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows

The following activities do not threaten public safety and are often used to police black bodies. Decriminalize these activities or de-prioritize their enforcement:

Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
Marijuana Possession
Disorderly Conduct
Trespassing
Loitering
Disturbing the Peace (including Loud Music)
Spitting
Jaywalking
Bicycling on the Sidewalk

#BlackCrimesMatter

>literally a nigger behavior checklist

>Make it illegal for police to detain suspects who match the physical description of criminals

So...police can only arrest people who don't match the physical description of a criminal?

This is some ass backwards shit.

is this a psyop

>spitting
They literally want permission to hack their disgusting body fluids onto the streets.

>consumption of alcohol on the streets.
Eh...
>Marijuana possession
yeah I'm ok with this
>Disorderly conduct
No.
>Trespassing.
You know what? Sure. But we still get to protect our private property (with force)
>Loitering
Meh.
>Disturbing the peace.
hahahaha No.
>Spitting
No.

Oh, look, its that traitorous faggot who backstabs other Blacks. He can go die of AIDS.

>8 fucking year of a colored president, if that didn't solve the problem of only TEN PERCENT of the population, not even a century would.
Fixed

Since when did Coloreds ever give a fuck about Blacks? I mean, they literally tried to exterminate Blacks in 1859

Yeah. Using BLM as a money-making venture/domestic terrorist organization has been great for the country.

In blying that looters only target specific stores and don't just loot and burn down small businesses as well.

Didn't you see the MTV video? You need to stop using the word "woke."

I mean, it's almost 2017.

fuuuucking hell

>ShordeeDooWhop

What kind of nigger babble is this?

progress? what progress? your schools are still shit, you still shoot each other, and you are still dumber than rocks

>progress

They're such programmed morons they think fixing the economy means slavery will be reinstated.

"Progress"

less gibs = slavery

fucking kek'd hard on these

If fucking only,
Enslave the dole bludgers, give them housing and food, and make them work.

Didn't this magila gorilla get scammed by Shaun "The Transnigger" King?

>Trespassing does not threaten public safety
Yes it fucking does. If I catch someone skulking around my house I'm assuming they're trying to find a way to break in. Either way, if the cops can't be called one of us is going to get the shit kicked out of them
>Disturbing the peace, including loud music
NEWS FLASH, PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING JOBS AND DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SHITTY MUSIC AT 3AM
>Jay walking
>Not harming public safety
Top kek, I bet these are the people who run across an incredibly busy street and act shocked when cars nearly hit them
>Spitting
Diseases are carried in spit. If you have to spit then do it on the grass or in the trash.

THIS ISN'T OVER YET, PEONS

ONCE I HAVE ENSLAVED THE BLACK MAN AND TURNED HIM AGAINST YOU, WE WILL RETURN WITH A VENGEANCE

Remember when congress fought the obama administration for 8 years. why do you think a civil right group will do anything worse?

>"The BLM movement has taken a few setbacks, but it's leaders say they are still fighting strong."
>Jo Ann Cutlter report from Kenya for the AP
>Jun. 20, 2017

BLM has turned back any progress the black community has made by several decades on their own.

>"The white cops are killin' us and every white devil be raciss, we dindu nuffin and sheeiiit we be peaceful people."

>proceeds to riot, smashing businesses (including black owned ones), looting anything not tied down, wreck cars, mugging people, beating up people who are a different skin tone to them

Lol

yeah because when I think of the rich oppressive ruling class, I think of rooftop Koreans.

>rooftop Koreans confirmed to be blessed by Kek.

Also nice quad quad's

Reminder that Deray McKesson lives in a mansion owned by limousine liberals James and Robin Wood, who are wealthy donors to George Soros' Open Society Institute.

I'm part of what some people call the "alt-left" and I feel gay as fuck. It feels like an actual cock in my mouth, or revenge against my absent father that dominates every decision I've ever made..

What is this "progress" they think they've made? Weren't we ALL doing better in the 80's and 90's?

I like the cut of your jib, that's probably the most logical response i've seen from a black man. I'm aware of our common enemy, their attempt to distract our attention away from them is exceptionally genius on their part, and is somewhat frustrating to watch both sides take the bait far too easily. Please disregard the shitposting, i am Aussie after all.

The US Government set up that "Nation of no whites" called Liberia. Read a fucking history book.

This is a normie meme. Spread it. The more people who actually read what BLM wants the better. This leaves out the billions in reparations and the demand non black business be confiscated and given to blacks.

>deray

I honestly thought you were making these names up..

>trips
Repatriate former slaves, who then in turn enslave local tribe using plantation methods they suffered under themselves, the kind of irony that makes my brain hurt.

Police stopped patrolling as much in black neighborhoods in Baltimore to appease rioters and crime and violence went up. These guys are such assholes.

>Progress
What fucking progress? Race relations are the worst they've been since the LA riots and that lies firmly at the feet of King Obama and the left because they can't stop race-baiting and blaming evil whitey for everything.

God these people are delusional.

Black people could be declared emperors of the entire world and they would still blame whites whenever they stub their toe.

I'm just glad the world finally seems to be waking up to this fucking ridiculous white guilt shit they are pushing. Anyone who fucking calls them out on it is just labeled a racist, and people are fucking sick of this

In Rhodesia we are able to see how great of a goverment the blacks are able to establish

We live in a regressive society, and it's really only come to a head in the last 8 years. Coincidence?

Remember this song from the late 90s? youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio

Get your ropes ready, it's lynching time.

stupid nigger

Expecting black leaders to be able to save black communities.

You think a fish can save the ocean from pollution?

This

Black Lives Matter doesn't like Deray because he is a common garden variety homosexual (gay)

>mfw reading this

>Lets Just Destroy Civilization For The Hell Of It 101

This is literally just rationalizing barbaric behavior because he wants to do it or defend people he likes who do it. This worthless nigger apparently can't figure out why we have civilization and the concept of property. For someone who talks about slavery, he seems to think other people are his fucking slaves to make shit for him to just take without giving anything in return.

Why the fuck is nigger is even allowed at Yale? This isn't even some ground breaking thought, it's literally just making excuses for behavior that we as a species decided was wrong in pretty much every moral and legal system on the face of the earth, since the dawn of time. It's nigger-tier Marxism. Niggerism.

If anything this ideology should proof BLM is just an excuse to steal shit and should as OP suggest, be labelled a damn terrorist organization already.

Hahaha. Dude I wish I knew where this guy lived. We just break into his house and steal all his shit while someone reads his own essay back to him.

At this point I kind of want this to happen. For police to just turn a blind eye and let someone go in their rallies and run them all over with dumptruck or something. Give them exactly what they want.

What's even funnier is he just declared himself the leader of the movement. As far as I know, the hashtag was floating around and people started calling it a movement and this nigger just says "I IZ KANGZ NOW" and everyone just accepted it.

People like MLK had to EARN the right to call themselves leaders at least. This nigga just saw an opportunity to aggrandize his nobody ass and rode it harder than the car he probably stole.

Are these negroes the black equivalent of the KKK?

The irony is that slavery would be an improvement over their current ghetto lives. Steady income, free housing, hand outs in return for working for their masters-

Oh wait, they already ARE enslaved by the DNC.