2016 election nostalgia thread

IT STARTS WITH

ONE THING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtu.be/F-MpBCH189w
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would just like to point out that this board has costed Hillary supporters 1.4 billion.

One
Point
Four

All for nothing.

For the rest of my life I will wonder just how he pulled it off after severely trailing the polls for 99% of the campaign

polls were lying

it's fucking obvious at this point

they all polled big cities, and big cities voted Hillary

yet 3000+precinpts out of 3100 voted Trump, the rural ones.

The polls were forever rigged in Hillary's favor. Trump kept saying his own polls had him up and he went into the final stretch with a huge amount of confidence.

It's just that for whatever reason CNN and the Jew media only came up with pro-Hillary polls.

Feels great.

TAKE THIS SINKING BOAT AND POINT IT HOME
WE'VE STILL GOT TIIIIME

the polls were rigged. the la times poll was the best one which had it at a neck and neck race.

i still can't believe he did it though, i remember at this time last year i thought trump was a likely nominee and had a chance, but it was so far away. now it's real.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I dont know why

Anyone remember that time we tried to launch a Trump/Webb campaign? Was pretty great

TOOK ME INTO THE CITY TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

THE HIGHWAYS JAMMED WITH BROKEN HEROS ON A LAST CHANCE POWER DRIVE

Still disappointed he didn't do this. He made concessions to the establishment republicans to try to get them on his side, and all they did was stab him in the back anyway.

Kek. Awesome.

MY ONLY FRIEND, THE END

If Hillary had won, they only would have come out about even, since they were paid to make "memes" and Big Don spent way less on his campaign.

We did it for free and countered the 1.4 billion she spent on the campaign. Feels great.

>MUH RIGGED POLLS

you drumpkins are so delusional

I think Trump is the only guy I can trust with the nuclear codes, I'd give him even more codes

nice try satan

holy shit

I'll never get tired of hearing Wolf having to announce it.

I wish he would tweet or retweet something this spicy again....sigh......

To be fair, the polls were right, in terms of total population. They were rather close to the popular vote, but that's not how the election is determined.

It feels good, my fellow spaghetti nigger.

What's the point of polls then? It just seems misleading.

>there wasnt dark money
I'd wager it was actually closer to 3 billion

Sometimes I watch Youtube vids of different channels election night coverage
I love watching the change come over them
From trying not to gloat and call it too early for Trump
To smirking as they admit he actually has a mathematical (but unrealistic) shot
To realizing everything he needs to have happen for him is going his way
To realizing Hillary has to run the table in a bunch of states she is trailing in
To knowing it really happened and trying to buy time while Hillary stays locked in her tower
To those sweet fucking words, "Complicated business, complicated business"

I want to tattoo complicated business on my dick and nail liberal bitches with it all night and just smile to myself

Another low energy post from a low-test beta cuck! With testosterone levels as pathetic as yours it's no wonder you voted for Hillary - you wanted the taxpayer funded sex change right? Well not on my watch Nancy! You'll have to take your hard earned money to Mexico to get your cock lopped off now - but if you make it back over the wall don't expect me or anyone else in my America to grab you by the pussy. Sad!

One of the best moments was the Trump family trolling Micheal Moore to look like a Trump supporter.

What's your fave vid? I have time off on the holidays and I want to watch one.

>we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes
I know, we need to give them to this guy so SF will finally be fired. No homos

Fuck
This Michelle Fields shit got him this time, huh?

Boy do I miss all those tsunamis of Clinton shilling with every little faux pas Trump made.

What a time it was to be alive.

Kek
Candid camera sorted that one out in Trump/Cory's favor too

Anybody remember the day Trump mumblingly uttered something to the effect of "2nd amendment people" "being able to do something" about Hillary Clinton. They literally went on a 96 hour meltdown over what were largely nonsensical gibberish

I'll always remember when NC, Ohio and Florida were blue and the first few Dem districts in Texas came through and there was this sudden rush of CTR shitposting that was crushed 30 minutes later.

CAN YOU PICTURE, WHAT WILL BE

Jebposting never gets old

What
The
FUUUCK

DUMPF IS FINISHED

Sup Forums BTFO

> But wait

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

COS I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND

AND I JUST CAN'T LOOK, IT'S KILLING ME

>stupid trump supporters believe the polls are fake
>can't wait for the election night

I just can't stop the smugness after all that demented democrap.

I just noticed the penis ornament on the headdress.

Polls shouldn't be trusted since Brexit and Trump's victory.
How is it even possible to determine an accurate outcome when you only poll like 400-900 people?

Too good.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAAAAAR

Fug :DDDDD

hahaha

Shouldn't we be getting Normie's to start following these pedosta brothers and gang's social media pages? Why only 32 likes?
>SMASH THAT MOTHAFUCKINLIKE

BLUMPHF BTFO ONCE AGAIN

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

Is there anything that topped this?

That Sup Forums user could've written something that would've red-pilled the public instead he went for the memes.

hahahahaha they got the strike removed

hahahahahahahaha Armenia BTFO hahahahaha

How did he gets less votes than evil incarnate? What a shit candidates.

>Texas
>red
Drumpfets really are delutional

Do we still think Trump and Pence are time travellers?

>RETREAT FROM PUBLIC EYE FOR EYER
>EYER

>babby's first election
State polls mattered.
National polls did not and never will.

Shit Trump comfirmed for being a spawn of Satan

youtu.be/F-MpBCH189w

I'll always love Huma's fussy appearance in this one

I look at it as her only contribution to the American economy.

No you stupid asshole, that sounds ridiculous... the president trump as we know him today in [C-U-R-R-E-N-T Y-E-A-R] is just his replicant copy sent back from 2079 after the war with the Zho' Qn faction of grey aliens that objected to human colonization of the Catrina-Sagitaruss galactic arm.

That was fucking beautiful.

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I've got the whole election thread saved on my computer.
I'm tempted to print it out and bind it in a book to pass down to my children one day to show them what it was like to meme someone into office

WOW DTUMBF DOESNT STAND A CHANCE
COME HOME WHILE YOU STILL CAN DRUMBFKINS

Now add the money from Crazy Bernie and the GOP losers.

>666
OH SHIT NIGGA

Been rewatching the election coverage on different channels, I fucking love when MSNBC's panel desperately tries salvaging their reputations in real time by pretending there weren't any surprises in the results once Ohio/NC/Florida flipped and Virginia went to a photo-finish.

Then the midwest started flipping and they couldn't even put up the pretense of doublethink anymore, kek

Supposedly Clinton's "victory" party alone cost something like 40 million dollars. All just so a suspected pedophile could clear out the building before word of her concession phone call sparked a riot

>after Clinton cancelled her ostentatious fireworks display at the last minute Trump offered to buy them at five cents on the dollar

This guy was sooo fucking wrong top kek all the states he talked about went red
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ

>implying I'm not going to still be using this meme even after Trump is officially sworn in

blumpf has no chance of winning deluded trumpflets

Just saw the new O'Queefe video. It's literally a nothingburger. Face it, you're toast.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW: MADAME PRESIDENT

Drumpf is DONE

>Dahnald
>The delegates
>I want them, now

>nothing burger
Fuck it was so easy to spot ctr

Very simple: they oversampled Dems, college educated women, ...

>this board

Are we still pretending Sup Forums influenced the election through meme magic?

GUYS! THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE RIGGED! CNN FLASHED THIS UP FOR SEVERAL SECONDS BY ACCIDENT!